Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm just sitting waiting for my very first takeaways now! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm getting a Friday takeaway feed each week / have decided already that I want bbq pork and vegies with cashew nuts and wontons tomorrow lol.

i have been in two shops - click and collect from the butcher on Monday and a quick grab of mushrooms from the green grocer next door. 

I have a five day weekend next week and I'll be using it to go places - at least one a day to ease myself out of my bubble. 

however, it's dads anniversary on sat so I'll need to go get him cake, and also I just realised I walked so much I wore a hole in my shoes so might pop down to the huge local rebel sport. Still 99% #bubblelife atm but the ongoing run of no new cases is making me feel better by the day 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
We are going to Chch in a few weeks so might get a few things while there. I don't need much just some extra winter clothing. 
I made a simple tea tonight steak and roasted crumbed cauliflower. It's been a long day so roll on bedtime 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh yeah #dinnerchat 

I was feeling lazy so I baked a few chicken kebab sticks and made a chilli chicken salad 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I haven't got takeaways yet either, or cafe food. Supermarket shopping is pretty much the only shopping I'm doing.
AboutFace
413 posts
Popped into farmers, couldn't resist any longer lol. Wet'n'Wild have some new lipsticks available in either gloss or matte WITH a matching lip pencil for only $6.99 such a bargain, I might go back and get some more.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Ooo I'm in ChCh ... Just thought I'd throw that in there :)

Wet n Wild are so cheap aand have a few good gems. I like to keep an eye on Essense too.

Yep Farmers here I come!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Essence have some really nice mascaras.
tabucutie
1811 posts
#dinnerchat could totally have it's own thread! Made BLT sandwich simple but delicious.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Trudi just got a reply re hoody saying to allow 2-14 days to process and they're very busy. It was actually quite short and rude I thought. No niceties either considering I was very polite and said I was only just double checking and knew it was busy etc. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
2-14 days to process plus shipping time is actually ridiculous. I'm being more put off reordering by the day! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I completely wore through the soles of my  sneakers so had to go to actual shops today to get more as I had to try them first. Luckily I live close to a massive Rebel Sport! 

I couldnt re-buy the same ones but got something sort of similar... love them now but about to go for my first walk with them on so hopefully I still love them after that! I got these 

i also got slippers (number one shoes) and socks, singlets and a hoody (warehouse) and a massive piece of double chocolate strawberry torte for dads anniversary today.   

Too much shopping lol had to get away from people after that 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Nice shoes! Enjoy your walk :)

I found the mall near me was pretty much normal when I went yesterday apart from a small queue at specsavers and a couple places contact tracing
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ended up being a great walk :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That sux about the hoodies! Nice shoes! I love getting new shoes it makes walking so much nicer :-) I walked with my friend today which was good, tomorrow is supposed to be horrible weather so might not head out!
I've got a couple Ridgeline tops coming and a jacket so hopefully they don't take long.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I really like New Balance shoes Trudi, they have different widths which is great because I have quite wide feet and struggle to get something comfy.
trudijoy
8375 posts
The shoes were such a good buy, I knew as soon as I put them on that they were right:) 

leftover Chinese food for dinner, yum 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Kim yeah feet are all so different hey. I need higher backs or my feet come out as I walk, and wider middles bc I have huge feet. These are pretty perfect 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Plus they're cute!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I got the last of my items in the post today. Not sure if I'll be purchasing anything else for awhile. Bought a new car battery today, couple of hundy there and stil need to get the alarm checked.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Went back to the mall today, cannot believe the lines outside Kmart and The Warehouse.
Macs
5351 posts
I stood in line at Kmart Botany  yesterday . It was like a bomb site . Clothes and items scattered throughout aisles . I managed to pick up some more hair tyes. 

Got new pjs, underwear and socks from warehouse with fluffy boots from warehouse. 

New hoodies and pants from rebel sport . Finished with a pedicure and new french acrylic nails . 

trudijoy
8375 posts
Jackie just had an email back from them - I emailed yesterday with a very polite version of 'you said 2-10 days 14 days ago'. They reckon weekends don't count so it's only ten days and it'll be sent tomorrow. Will believe that when I see it lol
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Yes I wouldn't hold my breath! I think I ordered mine 11 days ago.
very excited to see it though.
trudijoy
8375 posts
They're dropping new lines today too Jackie and it's raining so I may be tempted and then annoyed when I have to go through this all again lol

i bought more shoes today, I've been looking forever for a pair of walk shoes I can travel with that don't need socks and are machine washable. Tried a pair yesterday then decided just to buy the pair I got, then realised I was an idiot for walking away from what I wanted when it was on clearance, so went back and got them. They're hot pink Skechers GoWalk 5s :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I hope the hoodies arrive and you love them! Ohh I love Skechers they are a great shoe. Raining and cold here so probably do some online shopping too.
shazatron101
5112 posts
What sites are y'all visiting? Ive been on the chemist warehouse one and a few butchery ones but i can't commit to buying anything lol

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm looking for some cool gumboots lol! Mine have a hole in the sole so time for new ones. Also tried looking for that hair bleach again.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhh i love gumboots! Mine are the mans old work ones, they have a lovely steel capped end so they're great for hiffing at mongrels that try to fight my cats hahahaha

Theres a lovely glittery rainbow set i wanna buy but its only kids sizes hhahahaahah/crying
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol maybe I should get steel caps for when I am chopping wood! I found some cool ones with fantails and ferns on them!

shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha ooh well you wouldnt lop off a toe! I did ours in sandals and socks today bahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Omg stop it! I was actually quite good today...I feel my technique has gotten way better lmao. My partner is home Saturday so then I get a month off and will be crappy at it over again haha.
MareeB
5244 posts
I love my gummies too. Just black ones from The Warehouse.

I just binge watched Alias Grace. Great period drama and I recommend it to you ladies.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahahahahahaha oh lisa you are such a darling. Im sure your technique is fine, and if youre not going cold then youre doing perfect :-) plus once the fires going great guns just chuck the big pieces on hahahahahaha thats what i do lmfao
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh on another note, where has everyone got their spice racks from? I found a set i really like from Briscoes but i dunno how big the jars are and id need 2 or 3... but how cuuuute!?!?! Its the first set ive found and actually liked in ages hahaha 

But yeah, where did you get/what do yours look like!? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
We have this one https://www.briscoes.co.nz/product/1035481/spice-rack-tf-16bottle-revolve/
lol sorry I don't know how to link! I really like it though.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Next to the s buttons theres a lil chain lookin thing, just write your word, highlight said word and click the chain then paste the link and viola ! 

But i found it anyway haha it is nice! buuut too similar to the one i currently have and im a bit meh about it now haha it is at least 7 years old so not surprising 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Briscoes lol just seeing if I followed your instructions correctly!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha success thanks! I wondered how the heck people were doing that :-)
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Shaz that set is super cute!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yea I agree that set is nice Shaz :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
What can i say haha im simple so i explain things simply hahahahahaahahaha

Well its a hard no from the man, its apparently not practical to have 2 or 3 on the bench (logic, its so stupid) so now im being super salty hahahahaha and sad so its waffle time!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahahaha how rude! Waffles will make it all better though :-)
siouxsannah
261 posts
@trudijoy I remember being in high school in the 90s and Skechers were the IT shoe at the time. When the Spice Girls were big I got a pair of silver Skechers that had big platform soles. I felt just like Baby Spice!
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha yeah these are slick lil walk shoes, rather than platform spice girls ones.  I didn't have those, but i did have clogs at school in the 90s and thought i was awesome lol
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Haha that's so funny cause I bought sketchers after seeing Britney Spears in them :)

I was so cool, I had green Doc Martins
trudijoy
8375 posts
Jackie my hoody has been allocated an NZ post shipping number so fingers xd.  Would love to have it for the long weekend 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Yay then mine shouldn't be too far away either. Fingers crossed
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah i really like the pocket hoody that dropped yesterday but not sure about the Lyla fabric, i don't usually wear white near my face, it doesn't suit me.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol Jackie I still wear Docs! I love them. I have a pair of cherry 14 ups and black steel cap 14 ups lol I'm a bit of a bogan

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!