Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Skinfood has just dropped it's June $25 bundle. It is a great deal....cleans all, exfoliating scrub and coconut & nut oil! Also free shipping which is a bonus :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Lisa! That's my fave scrub and second fave cleanser, well worth picking up that bundle :) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhh i wish i could remember if i liked their face washes :'( but thanks kisa! Im super tempted by the baby stuff but i quite like her current shampoo haha so maybe not

On another note, has anyonanyone been able to find the garnier pink cleanser stuff? I cant find it blimmen anywhere!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Shaz the Micellar one? That's my HG and I can't find it either. I've messaged them but no reply yet. So do so annoying if it's been discontinued 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I will look in Christchurch this weekend and grab one for you both if I find it!
trudijoy
8375 posts
That's so lovely Lisa! I have tomorrow off as well so also have it on my own list of things to look out for on my missions :) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Not sure if its got micellar in it, if it did im sure itd be written all over the label hahahaha but if it is in there i wouldnt be surprised. So annoyed

Ooh lisa thatd be lovely! I really truly want the korean one i was using but i cant find it anywhere:-( but the garnier one was pretty close to mimicking it
trudijoy
8375 posts
This is the one I mean
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ah yeah 2 different products haha but i know you do love that one! Ill keep my eyes open down here for you :-p
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thank yoooou x
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's def discontinued. I managed to get four in Farmers but when they're gone.....

so SO annoyed 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yours or mine? What!???? Why do they do this!!!!!!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mine and I'm so so so disappointed argh
shazatron101
5112 posts
Whhaaaat but its still listed on their website? Maybe now its just au man thats dumb i bet mines the same
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah so sh*t. I'm so sick of brands only having things out for a couple years then changing their minds 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I'm finding that a bit with brands too. You find something you like then it gets discontinued. Ah well.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes so annoying when you love something and it it discontinued! I'm heading out of town tomorrow for the first time since lockdown and I'm excited to go to the supermarket and kmart! Only going for the day as my partner is picking something up for his car. So excited! Lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
YAAAY lisa i hope you have a good day! I hope you make yo man chop heaps of wood too hahahahahaha ;-p every time i chop mine in my slides i think of you hahahahahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks Shaz! Bhahahaha I have not touched the axe since he got home.  Just writing a list of things I need, which is not much really lol but I will find things :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh you need some new pj pants or at least some trackpants and socks and a new kitchen gadget ;-p i bought bowls the other day, i didnt need them but last time i wanted them they never bloody had them ! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I was so overwhelmed my first day out after breaking bubble that I only lasted a couple hours then went home. 

it's quite a lot to take in, but I'm good now :) I took five days in a row this weekend to ease myself back into it
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hoping I don't get too anxious Trudi. Only planning on a few places to go so should be fine :-) Plus where I'm going isn't a big city so hopefully not many people around. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lisa i ws mostly anxious because breaking an immuno-compromised bubble is a lot, and i didn't trust people to distance well.  

They don't, but the shops are managing it okay and i steered clear of the busiest places at busy times.  It's very liberating to know that I can pop in to the supermarket if I need to and that everyone is being asked to repeatedly sanitise - some stores even had people stood at the door welcoming customers and physically doling out sanitiser to make sure it was being used. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Trudi any progress on the hoody? Mine still hasn't moved!
trudijoy
8375 posts
still stuck on 'tracking number allocated' and has been since May 25.  I asked about it on FB again and got a patronising response along the lines of 'Couriers very busy, be patient 'hun'.

Side note.  I HATE being called 'hun'.  It's not a word.  'Hon' is one thing but 'hun' is stupid and i hate it so much.  I also feel like businesses shoudl not use endearments like that, especially in response to complaints and queries. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
they also claim that 'all businesses are dealing with delays like this'.  I can get something delivered from Aus in 3 days but it takes a month to come from within NZ?  no. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lol theres couriers are busy and then theres oh heres a tracking number to shut you up cos we havent actually packed your item yet lol

Man i hope it arrives for you both soon otherwise ask for money back haha that always gets them moving 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooon another note i was going to do a mecca order for some more bumbum cream (which i see isnt available online now :'( ) and the glow kit which also isnt available, sooo... anything else worth having a go at? Lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah exactly.  'Tracking Number allocated to item' on May 25th and nothing since - I seriously doubt it's the couriers not actually collecting it, even though couriers are very very low on the list of people whose work ethic i respect. 

they also dgaf on socials and email, all you get it 'yeah it'll come'

It's annoying bc there are 2-3 more i want but now they're ending the sale and also taking a month to send stuff i might change my mind

trudijoy
8375 posts
ooooooooooh

I splurged on the sol de janeiro hand cream which  i think is a similar/the same type scent as bum bum - will smell check them laters for ya. 

makeup or skincare or what? 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wanted skincare (the glow kit!! Sadface) Cuz i need a new face wash (prefer creamy milky cleansers) but i am open to all suggestions lmao
trudijoy
8375 posts
if you can hang on a little i can try get to a mecca this weekend and see if they have 'em in stock?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well i can wait easily lol but i dont wanna force you out ya bubble if it makes you feel the no-no feels lmao

ill keep my cart for now (sitting at 160$ hahhahahaha) but yeah you know how to find me lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
insta me a pic of exactly what you looking for and i'll tell you by sunday if i can a) cope with looking and b) find it and it may even come back in stock by then! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Will do ya beaut xx
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Trudi it's so rediculous! I hadn't bothered contacting them as I knew it would get us nowhere!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Mecca? Get 1 of everything :)

I got the bigger pot of tthe bum bum cream which I love but I'm one of those super annoying people that save things for special occasions so I only use it on summer days in a nice dress etc

I'm sure if I had nice china I'd save it just in case the queen came for tea!
trudijoy
8375 posts
meanwhile my sephora, ordered on sat or sun and sent from australia, arrived today. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Oooo what did you order?
trudijoy
8375 posts
From Sephora? Couple of restocks - Clinique hydrating jelly and Benefit brow pencil. Popped in a hair mask and eye mask, and used 100 points on a First Aid beauty cleanser. 

got two samples from a brand I had t heard of called 'Youth to the people' - a kale, green tea, spinach and vitamin cleanser and a kale, spinach, green tea and hyaluronic acid moisture cream. 

Jackie the hoody brand just dropped pre-orders and another girl mentioned she's having to wait forever for her delivery and they removed her post, so now I don't want to order from them again, even though there are two more hoodies I want.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That sux about the hoodies! Crappy customer service is frustrating! Today was great, only once I got a bit antsy cause a couple were being grotty and coughing hardout and not covering their mouths....I went the other way! Got a few bits and pieces, nothing exciting lol. But was nice to get out :-)
MareeB
5241 posts
I went to Dunedin for work today so only went to the hospital and McDonalds, and it was ok, but oooooo soooo many people ..... eeek
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Oh wow that's disgusting. Defo loosing some potential sales with that bullshit service
siouxsannah
261 posts
Sephora have just launched quite a big sale on their site. It has lots of KVD & Zoeva, and also some ABH, Pat McGrath, Marc Jacobs, Fenty and Natasha Denona. Lots of high end brands that you don't normally see on sale. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Yes I looked at that sale, almost fell for that Fenty gloss set but talked myself out of it ... I DONT NEED MORE. I was hoping for a certain Zoeva palette but wasn't included
trudijoy
8375 posts
i wasn't going to look at the sephora sale, but the exact lipstick i wanted and they never delivered a few months ago is on there.

then again, they told me it was impossible to get more, so do i trust it? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm tempted by a few things....will make a cart lol

itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I wasn't going to look, but then...
trudijoy
8375 posts
hoody update:

emailed them and posted to their FB and basically said it's not good enough, and the sales manager finally got back to me and forwarded on her own emails to the couriers which are being autoresponded to but not answered.  We've agreed that this isn't fair on me so I've been offered an extension of the sale price if i want to order later (like next week) once it comes, which seems fair. 

Apparently they've been having a lot of issues with couriers collecting but not updating, so possibly an incompetent local courier?
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Well that's good you got some update. How can the courier be that crap?!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!