Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes it's freezing here! I lit the fire at 4pm :-) Nice and toasty.
MareeB
5244 posts
No, its been 8 days an no Easter eggs yet.

I've just binge watched season 1 of Stranger Things  - awesome!Season 2 will be my next day off ...
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh that sux! I think mine were sent from the Chch store and went to Nelson. It was so quick! I'm sure they will arrive soon.  I saw kmart has heaps left lol......just saying
shazatron101
5112 posts
Half of mine have been back ordered :'( darn it all
tabucutie
1811 posts
So glad we got a heat pump installed, what a world of difference it makes.

I got my easter eggs at the start of the week. Hope you all get yours soon. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
omg i want a heat pump SO BADLY
tabucutie
1811 posts
So worth it, makes so much difference not being cold. Enjoying the hot showers but still wish we had a bath.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love our fire but sometimes I wish we had a heat pump for that instant heat! I hate chopping kindling lol me and an axe are not a good mix! Plus I hate hauling wood around. I get my partner to chop as much as he can before he goes to sea lol.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I know what you mean Lisa, we had a new fire in our old villa. The heat was gorgeous and looked nice but I ended up hating it. Always ordering wood then stacking it and constantly back and forward collecting. And all the mess. We have radiators now which run by diesel and set on a timer. Not cheap but I love it 
Kat555
143 posts
We have an amazing fire, but sometimes it's a bit too much and not that instant. We ended up getting a heat pump installed, more for the cooling in the summer but probably use it more as an instant heat if it's not really cold enough to put the fire on and yeah, we're never that organised to have the fire ready to go!
Kat555
143 posts
Are there still easter eggs to buy? Where is the best place to buy them online for cheap cheap?!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Kmart had half price Easter eggs. Not sure if they have any left though. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha lisa im the same with wood/axes!! Hate them, and bringing it in. And our wood basket just broke haha dumb. Our recent delivery of wood came with a whole bunch of chips, at least half a cube, so ive been using them as kindling. Its been great!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My partner is like it's so easy, just do it like this blah blah blah then I line the wood up and miss it with the axe and nearly chop my foot off lol! I actually went pine coning and they are brilliant to use when they are dry and opened up!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahaha ah yeah im not that bad! But i do hate making kindling! And yes!!! Pine cones are AWESOME for the fire!! I buy 4 bags from the local golf course every so often and i chuck a few in, man they can go! 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Ooh, we love pine cones as fire starters.  There's a huge pine tree on the golf course behind us, with tons of large pine cones.  I wonder if they sell them to the public, too? I've never thought of asking. Although we did see lots of people walking their dogs (and kids) on the golf course during Level 4 lockdown, so we quickly collected a bag one afternoon, but now that they've reopened we can't collect any more. I'll have to phone and ask what they do with them. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah you should silvene! They might even be more than happy to let you have them fo freeeee but it never hurts to ask
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lisa did you ever order from ingaford in the end?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I did! But I got some for mum too and got it all sent to her place. So I need to pick it up. Lol knowing me I will probably just do another order. I got raspberry, cherry soda, peachy and champagne but 2 of those are the minis.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Cherry soda smells sooo good!! I also got champagne but i had 2 minis of that from the sample box thing, which i didnt click to when i got it, and i dont hate it but its definitely no peachy hahahaha
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
They do sound nice.
trudijoy
8375 posts
eek i got my bonus and adulted with most of it but did manage two (so far) Mecca hauls - with another to come when what i want comes back in stock.

went very indulgent but not COMPLETELY over the top <3 

also ordered a long hoodie from a kiwi brand and if i like it i'll get another one or two from them as well :) 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Ooo dying to hear what you hauled at Mecca! You'll have to post a pic when it arrives

Love me a hoody, pretty much all I wear around the house
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sounds great Trudi! Yes I love hoodies too, so comfy!
I bought a mystery keto box which I am excited for, my postie plus order I did 8 days ago has not even been processed yet. Kmart order for the puppy arrived today, only took 2 days so that's awesome.  I'm thinking about dip dying my hair so looking at dyes....don't know whether to do purple, ruby or a dark blue lol.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Yeah delivery times are all over the place, I've had 1 really quick and others take ages.

Where's the keto box from and what's in it?

Oooo I'd go dark blue but all sound awesome
shazatron101
5112 posts
ALL THREE! Trust me ;-P
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol Shaz! 
Jackie it's called swetobox, it's a mystery box lol so not sure whats in it until tomorrow:-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
this is a super long hoody which seems like it would be super snuggly!

I'll def post pics Jackie - will seem excessive but i worked bl**dy hard to achieve the goals and only let myself have about $500 of the total to spend, the rest went into savings/paying things off :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
this is the hoodie i ordered. 

If i like it i'll also get the tropical baseball one and maybe another lol.  They have 30% off atm.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
OMG I love the look of that hoody ... Even if it would me me look really short hehe

Nah not excessive Trudi, you earnt it! I applaud you for saving any of it :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha it dries up a bit next year now that i'm not in sales (sales is hard work man, sheeeeeeesh. customer service is where it's at for me in this industry) so i needed to adult away a nest egg :) thanks for understanding - i'm always loathe to talk about money because people keep telling me i'm 'lucky' and ignoring the years of hard work that went into building a career. 

Yeah i saw the hoodie on FB and instantly loved it.   Should be super warm, i reckon
shazatron101
5112 posts
You laugh but when have i ever led you astray ;-P hahahahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm with shaz on the 'all three'.

i can't dye my hair so have to live vicariously lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I don't know how talented I am to do all 3! Lol. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I thought taking two weeks to send something out from Postie was pretty slow, but the same parcel was sent 5days ago and apparently it's the transporters who are taking it slow. On Monday morning I ordered some stuff from Healthpost and it was on my doorstep (down here in Otago) the next morning at 9.30am when I got home from work. Guess who's my favourite??
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That's impressive as Healthpost is in Golden Bay! 
I know there is a backlog so I am being patient and nothing I have purchased is important.  I like when I forget I ordered something and then it arrives ;-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Honestly its easy, just take nice chunky sections and slap the dye in, then tie or hook back with hair clips and rinse either separately or not. You'll ace it :-D

Just make sure you have all the things you need before you start, cos dying the cupboards and drawers isnt helpful hahaha
Kat555
143 posts
Ooh Lisa, I'd love to see photos when you colour dip your hair. That sounds amazing! 
MareeB
5244 posts
Healthpost is an outstanding company to deal with Lisa. I buy sooo much stuff from there.
MareeB
5244 posts
Awww Shaz, that doesn't sound that easy - I have visions of looking like I was wearing a clown wig if I tried it!!!
AboutFace
413 posts
The Ruby sounds nice Lisa
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh lordy! Lol when I do it I will post a pic :-) Need to buy everything first.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha nah not at all maree! And you have short hair so itd be so much easier!! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have dark hair so need to bleach the ends first. Last time I used the manic panic bleach but it was a bit harsh so will try something else. Any suggestions?  
MareeB
5244 posts
Lol my hair is white Shaz, I'd hate to think what the dyes would do. I'll have a shot at it right before I'm getting a buzz cut :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yep, i suggest the l'oreal colorista bleach, its 17.99? From memory. It'll probably still be a bit harsh but hopefully not as much, but it doesn't burn my scalp like everything else ive used and thats a win in my book! 

lol maree im sure youd look lovely with some colors :-P
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ok great thanks Shaz! That's a great price too! I know I will only get it to that ginger stage but that's all I need.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It must be good Shaz because it's sold out everywhere! Lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
Maree you could try colour spray? I use that if I want something a bit different 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah it is! I looked all lockdown for an extra box, but ended up using the one box I had with minimal patches hahahaha (which i fixed immediately lmao)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!