Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Sorry to be an enabler Lisa! I'm sure they'll be very excited and surprised x
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol enable away! Haha it was too good a deal!
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm pretty sure there's a rule that if it's chocolate it's helping not enabling lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
chocolate is medicinal.  

scientific fact :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahahaha good to know :-)
Nicola_yeah
15 posts
So far I have bought myself a vape (gonna finally quit smoking!), Some yum Indian food from my fave little place down the road and REAL coffee from my local cafe!  I really need new winter clothes but need to lose the 5kgs I've put on during lock down before I do so,  cos it'll kill me going up a size haha
shazatron101
5112 posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!

assuming its today Thursday not next week Thursday hahaha

tis also my first br friends birthday, she is my brain twin but her mind is far more in the gutter than mine hahaha

I also have the "happy birthday lisa" song from the simpsons stuck in my head lmao
MareeB
5241 posts
Happy birthday Lisa x
Thanks Shaz, now that song is in my head too lol. No longer a Jackson fan since the docos, so eww....
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes it is today. Thanks ladies! Lol someone always sings me that song guaranteed every year lmao :-) xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
You're most welcome! How's your day been?

Also.. not sorry about the song hahaha it i have to hear it so do you!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My partner left for a month at sea on Tuesday so it's just been me and puppy dog today :-) Just been pottering around and now cooking shrimp fettuccine for tea then a nice bubble bath later. Been a good day!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Happy birthday Lisalou! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Happy birthday Lisa! xx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thank you! x
MareeB
5241 posts
I binge watched The Afterlife. I'm not a Ricky Gervais fan, but watched season 1 ages ago and loved it, so today watched seasons 1 and 2. It's very clever.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Belated birthday wishes Lisa! Hope you had a good one!

Can't stand Ricky Gervais, did try to watch the Afterlife once but couldn't get into it. Kath & Kim was released on NF so have been rewatching it again. So great.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thank you Tabu :-) I started watching The Afterlife too but didn't even finish the first episode.  My partner doesn't like Ricky so he was being annoying lol I might try watch it again by myself. I watched The Brews Brothers.....meh it was ok. Need something good to watch.
MareeB
5241 posts
Agreed. Of all the many movies and series available, it is still very difficult to find something good to watch. The NZ series One Lane Bridge has been pretty good so far.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I really like after life! Thoroughly enjoying it. My favorite bits are when he talks to the ginger kid hahahahahaha 
MareeB
5241 posts
Me too, and the postman and the yoga instructor in season 2. Killed myself laughing Shaz!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I love the postman!! Hes brilliant on 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, and taskmaster too!
AboutFace
412 posts
We have been watching Frozen 2 which came in the post.

I have purchased some indoor plants and vegies to support our local nursery. Also got some crafty stuff for the girls to do. I'm patiently waiting for the shops to open for beauty products as I prefer to have a good look around and check out the new colours etc.

Belated birthday wishes Lisa it sounds like you had a nice day :-)
Kat555
143 posts
Oh I love Ricky Gervais! We might have to watch afterlife. Would you recommend?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just binged watched it today and it was ok but it's a bit depressing lol. It certainly has some funny parts. Watch a couple episodes and see what you think.
Kat555
143 posts
Thanks for the tips :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I spose it is a bit depressing... i didnt find it as such so I'm not sure what that says about me or my life though bahahahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm only waiting on one more delivery (possibly in a few parts) and my activewear shopping spree will be complete haha. 

I raided the Cotton On and Kathmandu sales and claimed back about half what I spent through work (we get a wellness budget and activewear is classed as sports equipment) and scored: 

- tights x6 -  3 black, one navy, one grey, one leopard
- tops x about 10, oops 
- 3x Kathmandu light hoodies/jackets
- 2 scrunchies
- pj shorts

coming in the last one are crop tops, another top (shush it was pink and I didn't have a pink one), long tights, Capri tights and socks.

really just need new shoes now and I'm good to carry on walking through the winter!

(disclaimer: before this I had one pair of tights and about three tops I could wear for exercise- I was going in jeans)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh and I remembered to buy a Mother's Day gift too! Not active wear though. Not clothes at all!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im still looking for a mothers day gift (for myself hahahahahahaha) but nothing tickles my fancy sadly 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Warehouse has become like my place to shop. Mostly because of cat supplies but this is the second time I have forgotten to get oil for the car, sigh. Also purchased a lip scrub from Skye Candle & Body Care, an nz brand. Loved their passionfruit lip scrub which was only limited edition. Hope I like the vanilla one. Also had a discount count for free shipping, bonus!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I really need new activewear too I've never shopped at Cotton on maybe I will look. I got mums gift yesterday so it probably won't arrive in time but that's ok. Dads bday today and his gift has only just gone on the courier. I've done a few orders from the warehouse too and one from postie plus yesterday. My partner got some local handmade soap which was on our doorstep yesterday. It smells really great! It was 6 for $30.
MareeB
5241 posts
I've never shopped at Cotton On either. I've seen some of their clothing on The Market and it looks good. I just struggle with buying anything other than cheap clothes online because I worry about the sizing. It's an issue I need to confront really.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Once I can try before I buy I want some that are a bit more flattering in the butt region and have a phone pocket on the thigh/hip lol but these are fine for walking I. - reasonably thick, tight but give easily, have a waistband pocket, high waisted and don't roll. The full length ones are well long enough (I'm quite tall) and the 7/8 ones are ankle grazing. Their sale is very good, I paid $240 for six tights, about 10 tops, 2 scrunchies, a reuseable bag and a pair of pj pants incl delivery 
MareeB
5241 posts
I've found The Warehouse click and collect extremely slow. The online deliveries from there and Postie have been ok, and Healthpost has been great - as always.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Just put in a warehouse order this morning for some cheap winter clothes for the girls. I put in a small order with them a few weeks ago and they actually sent it in 3 lots. Everythings a bit slow (hard on my impatient nature) but to be expected. My brothers actually a rural courier and he's crazy busy
tabucutie
1811 posts
With the warehouse things tend to sent separately as they are shipped from all over the country. Have been generally impressed with delivery times though. Expected it to be a few weeks but usually receive within a few working days.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes my warehouse order came in 3 lots. I understand things are hectic so I am being patient :-) I just ordered my supplements today too. I can only imagine how busy couriers will be. Glad mine is amazing!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Maree did your Easter eggs arrive yet? My niece and nephew got theirs on Monday! So quick!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Already brought so much things for my garden. Still waiting on all my plants to arrive.. Can't wait... I shall stop ordering more until they arrive. I feel for the couriers... They working so hard during this time hehe =p
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I've been putting a off a big order of items (because it's spensy and slow postage in lock down) to give manicures and pedicures to people in my bubble. I'm currently going to beauty school so I do need to stay in practice. 

There's probably other things I need but with studying this year it's been about making a lot of edits to my shopping list in order to stay afloat. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
lol i have two warehouse partial orders due for delivery 'yesterday' according to the tracking.

excellent (insert eyeroll emoji)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I ordered my supplements yesterday and they are on the courier already so I am happy about that.  I purchased some heated socks lol and they were sent the same day. My Mothers Day gift unfortunately has still not been sent but I let mum know something will arrive eventually lol.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Heated socks? They sound great, I've always got cold feet!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
They are called Heat Holders. A Chch company :-)
MareeB
5241 posts
Heated socks? tell me more ...
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol well they are more socks that hold the heat so you don't get cold tootsies
Kat555
143 posts
Ooh are they woollen? Wool socks seem to be the only thing that keep my feet warm and then I wear my sheepskin slippers. I can't believe how warm and toasty my feet are when I wear them. I must look this brand up though.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Haha sounds like everyone's feeling the cold snap that's suddenly hit.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yup I've got my heater blazing atm! Got my walk in at lunch so I'm cuddle up waiting for my dinner to cook and drinking sav. Had intended to be drinking rose but when I opened it it had gone bad :/ have requested a refund 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes it's freezing here! I lit the fire at 4pm :-) Nice and toasty.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!