Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Wow that's cheap Kim. And I can't believe I think $2.69 is cheap!!!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That is good! I'm on holiday and it's $3.27 here....omg
tabucutie
1811 posts
Need to get a Costco membership. On my list of things to do.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Been doing quite a few purchases lately! Highly recommend glasshouse candle in gingerbread house! Omg soooooo good! I set foot in an actual shop while on holiday lol and got some nice clothes and some new Sterling Silver jewellery which I love. Yesterday I got some new shelving from kmart that you can put the cube boxes into.....it's pretty budget looking but it was so cheap so will do the job for a bit.
tabucutie
1811 posts
So long as it does the job, that's a win. Need to get a couple things from the house but haven't got round to it. I will..sometime... 

Of importance, have got a cake organized for cake day I'm having with a friend. Can't wait!
MareeB
5241 posts
Ahhhhh cake day! I wish I had a friend lol but I guess I don't need one to have cake :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh when is cake day.....I need cake 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Don't need anyone to eat cake with, but it is nice to share. We both feel like cake, so I am getting a cake made for us to eat. Think we will play monopoly too which is cool. Hope this will be the start of a new tradition. Our cake day will be 4th June. I did google it and 26th November is Cake Day internationally.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Curious what you all use for heating....specifically in a bedroom.  I got an eco panel heater but it's not keeping the room warm enough. Has anyone got an oscillating heater? Looking for something efficient.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisa, for my bedroom which is absolutely freezing, I just have a cheap convector heater from the warehouse and it's awesome! I've got one with a thermostat so I can leave it on low overnight. I put it on high just before I go to bed and it heats the room up really quickly. I've had it a few years now and was really surprised at how good it is when I bought it. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks Soozie! I will have a look at them :-) It's so cold here tonight and my current heater is hardly even taking the chill off the room so I can only imagine what winter will be like. 
AboutFace
412 posts
Lisa not heating but a tip for bed. I use a microfleece blanket under my fitted sheet and another on top of my flat sheet and makes my bed warmer. Hope this helps:-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks for the tip :-) I'm just generally trying to make it warmer for bubs as she sleeps in my room in her cot. We had a huge frost this morning. I've put her in a winter weight merino sleep sack so that's definitely keeping her snug.
AboutFace
412 posts
Yes it's getting colder. I used an oil fin heater for my girls with the thermostat. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've used an oil fin heater in the bedroom before too but I think the convector one is much better and it heats the room up much quicker too. Plus they're really light weight to pick up and move around. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Purchased the Monday shampoo and conditioner a while back and it's quite nice! It has very mixed reviews. Anyone else use it....what are your thoughts? 
MareeB
5241 posts
I've never heard of it Lisa, sorry!
siouxsannah
261 posts
I've seen the Monday haircare in supermarkets, but I have not tried it yet.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Been awhile since I bought anything but I have made up for lost time! Winter clothing. Did a jeans haul off the City Vhic website on sale $50 each got 4 pairs. Had a look at their physical store which is actually the clearance store and picked up some great sale pieces. Stoked.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cool I didn't know City Chic had a physical store I just thought they were online. They have some really nice clothing and great sales. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yes the end of dec/January sale is great. Usually  do a bit of a haul then. (Online stores) Nice to have the clearance store close to home also.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!