Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
@trudi I love the look of that hoodie, stylish and snuggly. Wouldn't fit me though unfortunately, great find.
trudijoy
8375 posts
it just randomly popped up on FB!  I'm hoping the size I chose fits, my entire body shape has changed so much over lockdown bc i've been walking so much and so it's hard to know!  I'm a 12-14 top but with a bigger bust and a 14 bottom atm, and got a L, so hopefully it's all good. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I think Farmers has it but only in store. So will have to wait until I head to the city which is an hour and a half away.  I definitely have my heart set on that one now, it has good reviews especially for dark hair so thanks for suggesting that!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Trudi you're a bad influence on me ... I caved and got one of those hoodys! I got the grey one :) bit naughty but whatever hehe
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm a FANTASTIC influence and now you'll be all warm and snuggly this winter :D

hehe x
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
@Jackie my mystery keto box arrived. I'm really happy with it, I've tried nothing in there. It's all snacky things really. It was $48 all up. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Report back on the hoodies ladies! I could be persuaded. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just had a look at the hoodies and they are cool. I have my eye on the Mila! 
MareeB
5239 posts
Trudi I saw a lady on TV my age-ish with pink hair. That might work for me. My hair is the same colour as yours.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Lisa just had a look at the Swetobox site, looks great
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
You could totally rock it Maree!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Jackie it's the first time I've done an order as I just came across it. Good if you want a treat. The choc covered macadamia nuts are to die for! Maree you could definitely pull that off!
trudijoy
8375 posts
pink spray comes up awesome Maree and washes out easily :) 
MareeB
5239 posts
Thanks Ladies - I'll think about it xx
Kat555
143 posts
MareeB would love to see a photo of your hair if you try pink. Pink is such a great colour for hair. I love it. I need to get more brave and try something like that! 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Your box sounds interesting Lisa. Snack things are always the hardest to make easy and healthy.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mecca haul on the wall.... this isn't all of it, just waiting for a couple things to get restocked before I finish ordering the last bit. So happy with these choices - mostly restocks of things I already love, with a couple exciting things to try :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Great haul! I love the body wash and yay bum bum cream! Those masks look intriguing.....I've not tried those so will have a look as my stash is looking empty.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah that body wash is a must have in my shower at all times! The name always puts me off bum bum cream but the scent is so amazing I had to .)

the masks are $3 and they smell nice and feel refreshing! Ooh maybe I'll do a mask this arvo. 

i tried the pillow balm immediately and I'm obsessed already
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Nice haul, Trudi! If it makes you feel any better, it's supposed to be pronounced Boom Boom cream lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
It does not lol. 

preparing myself if someone asks what the scent is to say that it's 'something Brazilian from Mecca' ;)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I actually made a few purchases yesterday as had to walk to the mall to catch the bus home from the mechanics. Big queue outside Kmart but only had to wait about ten minutes. I needed new jeans for work but the closing rooms were closed. So I had to buy a couple of pairs so I could try them on at home lol. Finally got the disco light I wanted though! One pair of jeans fits so the other pair will go back when the crowds have died down. All shops had signs up re social distancing but people not really observing that once inside or walking around the mall itself. Not keen to go back for awhile. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Both of our cars (mazda familia neo and atenza (i think)) are getting new batteries, and john wick (the big cars name, i wanted to call him hans gruber but iTs NoT a ReAl NamE, tell that to the bad guy on die hard!!) Will be getting new fuses as he blew his out which was why we broke down, lame

and we are probably also buying new phones, mine is dying randomly and his is Huawei (?) And he cant get certain nerd games from the store cos of the brand and the drama involved (eyeroll)
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Awww Trudi what a good haul. Is that the Brazilian bum bum cream I see? That stuff is devine! I see the good old hangover is there. What's the Too Faced item? Is it the milk bronzer?
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Shit you're hilarious Shaz. But you're bringing back feelings of hurt as I haven't seen John Wick 3 yet *cry* 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha yup! The smaller sized bum bum ... for now. The TooFaced Hangover item is their Pillow Balm, it's a crazy good lip balm I've already used 3x today lol. The other TooFaced item is a mini Chocolate Soleil Matte; my fave bronzer 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Omg. John wick 3 was excellent. Absolutely loved it. Marathoned them all a few months ago, it was wicked. 

Watched the first one for the first time sometime last year and the start had me bawling my eyes out, the man had to skip it to a bit where i wouldnt be upset hahahaha. Ive since watched it without the tears lmao
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hmmmm John Wick.....think I've seen the first one, is that with the dog?
Kat555
143 posts
Oh I think I'm starting to get withdrawls from not buying something! Haha. Love hearing about other people's purchases. Actually hopefully I have some bits and pieces arriving soon! John Wick! What a great name for a car. No one's going to mess with your car Shaz! hahaha. Loved all the John Wicks. Not sure if it's because I love Keanu or not. Probably a bit of both.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah thats the one lisa! Probably not everyones cuppa tea but i love it hahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes I remember it now, he has the awesome car! I don't know why I have not watched the others but I will :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Jonn Wick is great, the first movie is the best. Still worth watching the other ones though.  There is a 4th one in the making. Cant remember if it's set for release this year of next. Or not, 2022.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Shaz was that the early bit in the movie with the little dog? That really got me too!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Loving the look Trudi! I've heard great things about the pillow balm. It's been on my wish list but couldn't bring myself to splurge yet
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah like right at the start. But then everyone gets destroyed and all is well hahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hopefully it's on Netflix. I fell asleep watching The Revenant with Leo. Man it's a pretty awesome movie. The bear scene is insane!
trudijoy
8375 posts
So far I'm very impressed with the pillow balm... I've done two 2 he/10km walks over the weekend, and applied pillow balm at the start of each and it lasted right through the walk - normally I take a lip balm with me bc my lips gets really dry out and about esp if I'm outside and exercising. It hangs around on lips for aaaages! 
Kat555
143 posts
Oh that's great Trudi! Sounds like you're on to a winner there!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just got an email from Postie plus and it's been 2 weeks and they just canceled my order as items are out of stock.  Really annoying.
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh that sucks.  To me that's breach of contract - if you take the money surely you're obligated to provide the item....
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
They have refunded my money already which is good but I don't understand why it took 2 weeks to know it's out of stock. Oh well I shall shop else where :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Half of one of my warehouse orders was refunded, but i got emailed about 1 refund, not the other. Still, its feckin rude
trudijoy
8375 posts
How the warehouse keeps track is beyond  me.  I made two orders and have so far had 6 ( I think) packages with two still coming, because they just send bits and pieces as they can. It's the weirdest thing but postage is a flat rate of $5/order no matter how many packages  they decide to send to you so hey 

you shouldn't have to chase refunds. I've hauled a few companies across the coals lately for failing at customer service 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Trudi have you had any update on the hoody? I looked at the order status on mine and it just states it will send me an email when it's ready. I'm so impatient hehe
trudijoy
8375 posts
no and i'm getting increasingly frustrated with them!

I don't want to order any more until i know if this fits right or if i need a different size.  They're not great with communication and you'd expect it to have at least be sent by now.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I agree, at least I'm not the only one
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
That sucks that you guys are having issues. I'd been waiting till the shops reopened to get some more work trousers, but the shops are so crowded in the weekend that I've started doing little tiny shops at off peak times to avoid all the crowds. Not an ideal way to shop, but it's just too chaotic the rest of the times that I'm free to shop.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
That's seems smart. I'm thinking of attempting shops for the first time tomorrow (haven't even tried fast food or anything yet). I have a weird craving for a yellow eyeliner and see Rimmel do one at Farmers 
MareeB
5239 posts
I haven't gone into any shops either. I really just don't want to. But I'll probably go to Dunedin on Sunday so I'll go into shops down there, I think. I went into Countdown (I'm not including supermarkets under the 'shops' heading) after work and it was pretty quiet in there.
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm hanging out for a takeway too Jackie - chinese preferably, but I still haven't been able to make myself go there yet either.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!