Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Boyfriends and their eyebrows...

25 posts, 23 members
katieleigh
9 posts
I must confess I have an addiction with eyebrows - especially males ones. So when I meet my boyfriend he had bushes then I plucked them and were bootiful! 

But! Now my boyfriend nags me to do his every week sometimes twice!

Question: 
1. Does anyone else make their partners eyebrows bootiful?
2. Does anyones boyfriend love their eyebrows being done, like mine does??
skingeek
537 posts
Mine used to pay to have his threaded but since I'm a BT I groom them lightly for him. The women he paid used to make them really uneven and a couple of times over shaped them. I just remove the mono-fuzz and get rid of the heavy ones that pull his brow down. It opens up his eyes a lot, but without making them look like they've been done. Shaped brows on men look really odd.
katieleigh
9 posts
Oh thank god i'm not the only one! You sound much more professional than i do! Sometimes i go overboard - but then he has great arches :D hahah
katieleigh
9 posts
Oh thank god i'm not the only one! You sound much more professional than i do! Sometimes i go overboard - but then he has great arches :D hahah
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I don't pluck them for him but I bought him one of those eyebrow/moustache trimming tools and make him do it otherwise he has fuzzy caterpillars on his brow eeewww.  He reckons it makes him feminine trimming them but he has had compliments on how they look and doesn't hate it hehe so he does it religiously every week now
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I try and convince mine to let me do his (just the ones in the middle!) but he point blank refuses. Wah I want the satisfaction of getting out those three long hairs connecting eyebrow A to eyebrow B!
Macs
5351 posts
My partners got a light mono, I tried getting him to let me pluck them but he wont. Lucky they are blonde so you cant notice them.
Kia
550 posts
Oh how funny! I was just telling my girlfriends this morning about how my boyfriend had made an appointment for this afternoon to get his eyebrows groomed! Hoping he doesnt come out looking a bit too feminine. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I reeeally want to pluck his monobrow but he won't let me insisting that shaving it is good enough. You are lucky your guys will let you do their eyebrows.
pintsize
1072 posts
Hubby gets a few strys between his eyes... I usually ply him with bourbon and get the tweezers out... he puts up a fight at first but lets me tidy the middle bit only.

I tried once to get a straggler under the arch... he said he doesn't know how women do it ;)

xx
ChristieMJ
358 posts
I do haha! I take out the monobrow and just the ones right under the brow shape that pull it down but like someone else said, without making them look 'done'. He is SUCH a wimp but I think likes the end result haha
cushlaH5
178 posts
my mans eyebrows are really thick and dark. i pluck the strays and the mono lol. he doesnt exactly love it but he lets me do it because it makes me happy lol. he has the best brows ever! they naturally have a beautiful shape, and there are no patches at all! so so jealous. 
Mila
1209 posts
ha ha my partner would not let me near his eyebrows !!! ...

to be fair im not good at my own so its probably a fair point
chikoboo
3402 posts
Yeah I started doing my hubby's eyebrows (only a tidy of scraggy hairs mind you) as a run off from starting at ear hair removal and nose hair plucking (so glad I am not a man they are really hairy!!) but now he finds it theraputic and I have to do it regularly, its normally him sat on the bed with a pair of tweezers in his hands like a puppy dog begging lol  Oh well it keeps him happy and to be honest I kind of like doing it too.
roteone
42 posts
I wish my husband would let me near him! Omgosh, he has long eyebrow hair, they are a mess. He wouldn't let me trim them in a million years! How do you all convince your other half's?
Jesse
745 posts
I've neither even considered it!
MicheleC
419 posts
When I give him a hair cut I occasionally give his eyebrows a bit of a trim as well. He has rather thick hairs in his eyebrows (getting old man stuff! like hairy ears...). The hairs are so 17 different shades and colours but at least they are lighter rather than dark! My poor darling ;)
nemesisroxx
506 posts
I used to do my exs/kids dads eyebrows all the time. I loved it (at the time) because he wanted me to do it.. he would lie with his head in my lap and it was just a closeness we both liked. Nowadays he does them himself
Bayley
238 posts
Love my boyfriends bushy brows!!! I pluck his mono though hahha
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
I trim my man's brow's, just because he gets stray's that can get so long they curl Into his eye! haha But that's all, I dont shape them or anything.
isemonger
224 posts
This is gorgeous!!! I love that you all help tame their fuzzy caterpillars! 

I had an ex who would shave the middle till I showed him how to pluck. It looked terrible like a square in the middle as wide as his rasor. Lucky for me he took to plucking like a duck on water. 

xx
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I couldn't get near my husbands eyebrows if my life depended on it. Whats wrong with the whole wearwolf thing I do love animals I do     Followed by insane laughter 
100_percent_ash
488 posts
I plucked the mono a few times ages ago and it seems not to have grown back. He even let me pluck the random freakishly long hairs on his nipples a few times lol. They grew back though ewww
Lutece
1849 posts
Hubby has always groomed his brows, he has the thick middle eastern brows with the high arches, sigh i have always been jealous of his natural brows lol
jaybeejack
116 posts
When I cut my husbands hair every 2-3 weeks I trim his eyebrows for him.
Sometimes I will point out a few strays for him to pluck, but he prefers to pull them out himself... I think he can handle the pain more when its him doing it lol.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!