Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
New article re: the vault is up now!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yay have been waiting for that 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I think it's a good idea as I'm sure many people miss out and will take that pressure out of it
trudijoy
8375 posts
i can see this selling out intiially and then settling as people realise its a more any time thing now.  Anything that involves me not getting up on a weekend morning has my approval lol.

I made my candle haul order (from Trio) and can't waiiiiiiit :D 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Just saw the email about changes to the vault. I think it's a cool idea. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Wow, this is exciting news and certainly the biggest change I've seen since I've been on the site. Interested to see how it all works out. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the vault tab! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
My big candle haul arrived and yummmm. 

if you've never tried Trio, check them out here

They're often at markets up this way - they're based in Matakana, which is far north AKL wine country. 

every scent is amazing, the packaging is beautiful and the candles are quality. Highly recommended! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Btw posting candle  haul to wall! That lot was $105 delivered and they threw in a free tea light which is a lovely gesture 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Youre a dirty enabler witchy poo, trudi lmfao 

4 new candles coming my way! Lol

I also went out today and bought flies, some new shirts, household stuff and a house warming present for a friend
trudijoy
8375 posts
NOT EVEN SORRY!!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
You bought flies ?!!!?!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah, for Barbara! (hes a frog lol)

I forget hes not a "normal" pet and its not a normal purchase hahahahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah out of context 'I bought flies' is weird, NGL lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm glad you asked, Trudi lol. I thought it was a typo or maybe Shaz/Mr Shaz is into fishing. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol! That hadn't occurred to me 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ehehehehehehehehehehehe i love confusion 

But alas, hes just a frog. Ill throw a pic on the wall lol. He was in a waste water treatment plant all dried out the poor bugger, mr shaz (lmfao) rescued him while on a job and yeah. We've had him for at least 3 years lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Omg I love Barbara's back story! Well done Mr Shaz! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
But now I need to know why he's called Barbara lol. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahahaha Barbara the frog! Love it!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Never heard of those candles Trudi, will have a looksie:-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
They're really good Lisa and come in lots of sizes :D

shazatron101
5112 posts
We watched the lego batman movie and the way batman says barbara (9 second mark, link goes to the YT trailer of the movie) entertained us to no end, and so, a name was born!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol this story just keeps getting better, Shaz! 
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh Shazzie you are a beautiful star in a dark sky - and you always brighten my day. I love your positivity and wit xxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahahaha you are most certainly welcome, maree ;-P
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Shaz, the Lego Batman movie is on tv tonight! I might just have to watch it now lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
bahahahahaha yes i was just about to come on and tell you all it was on, so you could see bbaaaarrrbaaaraaaa in all its natural glory hahaha :-D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'll try not to think about Barbara's dinner though, Shaz lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Bras and jerseys today . Probably too many of both but farmers has a good sale on atm (30% off red dot clearance) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha well he probably thinks what we eat is gross lmfao

Speaking of im now making rice pudding :-D
MareeB
5244 posts
Ok Shaz, I've watched about 2 mins, and well, erm ....
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha its not for everyone!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm loving it but I've watched The Lego Movie enough times to prepare me for it lol. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm watching the Kardashians. Crazy stuff. I watched about 90 minutes of Beautiful Creatures but then I couldn't stand any more of it.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I am waiting for 7(!!!!) Orders lmao

2 arent even for me, ones a house warming gift (it's chicken salt but its going with a bag of the louisiana chicken by tegel, i know who i buy for hahahaha) and 1 is part of a baby shower gift  

The rest is fabric, candles, perfume and the bead!
Tattooprincess
68 posts
I'm waiting on my Braun FaceSpa Pro to arrive, it's on board for delivery! Every time I hear a vehicle outside, I look out the window, trouble is a lot of people visit the rest home next to use, or turn around outside our house (dead end street), so there's cars every other minute it seems! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That Louisiana chicken is so good Shaz! We had it last night and I got it super crunchy.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Beauty item restocks, feels like everything else is running out at the same time. Have got one parcel on way with makeup. Look forward to that. Feels like ages since I last got to buy myself things. Got an impressive mechanic bill in the next couple of weeks. Not stoked about that.
Tattooprincess
68 posts
I ordered a Braun FaceSpa Pro, and it finally arrived today! I've patiently waited all afternoon to use it, good thing I did, a couple of unexpected visitors and a video call from my very first proper boyfriend (we still keep in touch after more than 25 years) - It was bad enough they all had to see me without makeup, I'm pleased I didnt scare them with a red face from epilating facial hair they didn't know I had lol! I'm sitting in the lounge now, and if my partner has noticed the redness, he hasn't said anything!

pretty impressed with it after one use. I didn't use the brush and massaging head yet, but liked the epilator. Already a winner with me! Just a few minutes of using it and I'm keen to buy an epilator that will do my arms and legs! Goodbye wax and razors!
MareeB
5244 posts
Ooh you made me just go and look at them Tattooprincess. I want one too!!! Did you get a good price on yours?
Tattooprincess
68 posts
Yes I did mare, from CarpeNoctum (not sure if we are allowed to put links in here) - $140 incl post - was cheapest I could find online. Normally $200-odd. Pretty fair price, I wouldn't have wanted to paid much more than that though.
Tattooprincess
68 posts
Also you can get them cheaper, but battery operated - this one has a power cord (but is used wirelessly)
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I got mine through flybuys I think
MrsO
196 posts
Tattoo princess, I have had my eye on the Braun epilator set for a while, may just be tempted at that lower price.
Tattooprincess
68 posts
I'd wanted it for a while too, had been waiting for it to come down in price. Was hoping Farmers would have done it cheaper, as I'm just a handful of points off a voucher, but the higher price wasn't worth getting a voucher for. I see there was one in the BR Vault when it opened last week, but I had no where near enough points anyway.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I got mine in the last Vault. I see the one in the new Vault is now gone. I wonder who got it? 
Tattooprincess
68 posts
Worth every point to get it for free! Good score whoever got it!
shazatron101
5112 posts
have just upcycled 2 candles into 1 big three wick bad boy. Got sick of looking at them hahahahahahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Can anyone recommend some slip on comfy shoes? I'm looking at a pair of skechers which I quite like but looking for other brands. Nothing over $200.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have Skechers go walk and they're either amazing or give me blisters atm, there's no in between lol. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!