Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Never heard of them Trudi.....off for a looksie
trudijoy
8375 posts
I've not tried them but I've heard good things so took a chance. I'm living in workout tights atm so hopefully they're good 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have a 10% off code too which was enough incentive lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
They look good! I just got a Stoney Creek pair and they are amazing.
shazatron101
5112 posts
i have made something from the fabric i bought, that counts right? Lol

They are pee teepees - lil teepees to go over little boy winkies so mum and dad dont get a golden shower lmao 

Going to make dummy clips too and maybe... maybe more gruts hahahahahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Pee teepees! Lmao.....great invention you should patent that :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
HHaha i would but sadly im not the first to think of it hahaha!! A fb friend years and years ago had some made for her kid and theyve just stayed with me the entire time lmao

I dont even know if theyre gunna work or even be used but its just one of those things i have to do to get it out of my system haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol funny. If they work that's a great idea! 

My tights should be here tomorrow. I got really colourful ones. Hopefully once I'm done recovering I'll be able to start going for walks again. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cool let me know about the tights when you break them in lol. I went on a bushwalk with my dog to a beautiful waterfall today. It's a nice walk, I don't usually like walking in the bush by myself but I feel safe with my little protector:-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Pretty! Explorey walks are the bestest 
trudijoy
8375 posts
So far so good with the $$$$ but cute tights. Small bit of roll down at the top but I think that's just a settling in thing. I have mermaid green ones on atm :) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Out of all the soap i bought from inga ford, i have only my peachy one left :-O

SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Sounds like you need to buy some more Shaz! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Shhh enabler ;-P
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's ok Shaz. I just talked myself into a candle lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooooh which candle? 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol, thought that might get your attention, Trudi. Amberjack's Black Rose and Oud. Recommended by Kirsty L! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im sending lots of laughing emojis at you soozie hahahahaha 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Speaking of candles has anyone tried the glasshouse fragrance sprays?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Never heard of them soozie!

lisa - nah. Call me a firebug but I like my fragrances with flames lol 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahahaha! Fair enough. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
They keep cropping up on my insta then Kirsty posted a pic of hers. Asked her what they're like and turns out she has the one I was interested in. Job done lol. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh just had a look,  I like the sound of brown sugar and fig!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I don't need candles atm but have followed them in insta coz you know. I def will buy one one day lol 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeah, almost bought that one too, Lisalou but will see how I like this one first.
Kimrose
1419 posts
lias Lou,I just bought the glasshouse diffuser, the Hamptons scent. We stayed at a bnb and thats what they had in the bathroom and it was super nice so I had to get one
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh good to know Kim! I will have a sniff when I am in the city next:-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
  Annoyed. My $100+ brand new, wore them for the first time today tights have a faulty seam that's come apart and caused holes. Ugh. Awaiting reply to my politely worded 'wtaf' email 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh what! How annoying, you want a replacement or refund? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
We'll see what their attitude about the fault is like... the other pair are fine and these ones were great too until I realised. 

trudijoy
8375 posts
quite impressed, emailed through weds night, by 9am Thursday I had an email along the lines of 'oh no, that's not okay, please send pics and a description of the flaw'.  Less than 24 hours later they'd credited me the full cost of the tights even though I purchased using a discount code, and I've used that to order another pair.  They haven't asked for the faulty ones back - if they do, i'll send them off, if not, I'll see if I can repair them enough to be okay for round home.  Very good customer service and production flaws do happen. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awesome I love great customer service, that makes me happy :-)
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
That's great. I find when I complain I get geared up for a battle so it's great when they're really good about it and sort straight away no arguements
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah very impressed with the cmpany- not sure if I mentioned but it's Aim'n.  They have these cute brightly patterned tights i decided i needed.  I have the mermaid ones and ordered the paradise ones, when the tropic stripe ones came damaged.  I should be able to fix the flaw though, it looks like it's just an unfinished flat seam.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's amazing customer service Trudi. It means they keep you as a customer as you've already made a repeat purchase.

Sounds like the overlocker didn't catch the seam properly so should be an easy fix. Might be able to get it done at one if those alterations places that some malls have. Not sure how much they'd charge for doing that. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah sounds about right soozie. I think I can fix it myself seeing as it's right at the top of the bum, under where the waistband  mat arts, so not an area with pressure on stitches. I'll try it anyway. Nothing to lose now. 

and yes, the customer service being excellent makes me a) talk about them and b) go back for more 

although so saying I also have awesome tights from cotton on for 1/4 of the price so we will see if the expensive ones last longer
trudijoy
8375 posts
Finally after literally 2-3 years of me hating all the duvet covers in all the stores I found one I really liked, and it was marked down from $275 to $50. Added a Kmart throw and suddenly my bed is looking awesome :D
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Bargain! Take a pic for us :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Put one in my IG so I'll share it on the wall, hang on
trudijoy
8375 posts
Doooone
tabucutie
1811 posts
Got car mag repaired $265, had wof and failed on more things even though the car has been parked up for the last month. My car baby is a work horse and apparently didn't like being left on the drive. Sigh. Postives: purchased the Skinfood August bundle (pic to be posted on wall momentarily) as I saw an ad on facebook, stoked it arrived today. Quite timely. Also got a bouquet of flowers for half price as the florist has a sale to clear stock.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I just remembered that I won a $100 gift pay voucher so I cashed it in at Farmers for a candle (Glasshouse Rio), Hand wash (Glasshouse Kyoto) and a Peony-rose diffuser.

my reuseable mask arrived too and it's hellllla cute 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Fb buying etiquette, if someone comments on it clearly showing interest in buying, dont sell it to someone else! Dicks

RamblingRose
1280 posts
Shaz, that happened to my hubby recently, too. He'd said he was interested in an item, had PM'd them for an address to collect, received the address in a response, was messaging back with a time that we'd be there when he got a message saying, "Sorry, it's sold". Grrr.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Its just ridiculous. In hindsight im glad i didnt end up buying from this woman, its been 5 hours (i get that people are busy but come on) and she hasnt replied to anyone other than to say all items are now sold. 

Oh trudi thats terrible! Bring on lockdown then huh hahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Pretty much! Either way I'm not going anywhere this weekend
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm going to try alert level 3 click and collect for the first time. Other than that no purchasing with most places closed.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have spare money and an itchy 'order' finger this weekend. So we shall see lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahaha an itchy order finger! I need to buy a broom cause my dog ate it lmao
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ordered some wine... Soho (one of my local faves) do 19% off in COVID-19 lockdowns and they deliver fast. 

am I in any danger at all of running out of wine? No. But.... oh well 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!