Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
Going to get the squidlet a mirror for her bedroom, plus its nearly her birthday so new clothes and probably a very noisy toy with lots of buttons because shes just discovered them O_O

Plus a new bin, some containers, a bathmat and some other nick nacky thangs 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haha I got new bins a couple weeks ago and it made me so happy. 

adulting is odd 
shazatron101
5112 posts
does anyone have an electric throw blanket? Where'd you get it and how do you rate it? I can be in the sun and freezing cold so santa is going to get me one (provided i can find a good one!)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I've been looking at these too Shaz. Warehouse, Harvey Norman and Noel Leeming is where I've seen them.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ive only googled them but i can only find the warehouse ones oh and spotlight but they look a bit iffy hahaha

But yeah i definitely... need... want one haha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Trilogy, first 1000 orders get the vit c treatment! The lotion and the serum! Excited face
shazatron101
5112 posts
Should add theyre mini/trial size, not full size lol 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had a look but I really don't need anything.  However I got seeds mix and peat pots today so I'm excited about that lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I didnt either but... that didnt stop me buying something new hahaha 

YASS that is exciting!! My goal tthe Next few days is throw some corns, peas and tomatoes into some lil pots.. we'll see what happens. One garden is super good but the other is terrible :/ so dumb
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My vege garden is a bit sad looking! My man always comes home from sea and I have killed everything lol he's like wtf Lisa bhahahaha. But I am going to really try now :-) I will show him lol.
trudijoy
8375 posts
My gardens absolute trash. When I can walk again I need to fix it. In the meantime my African violets are growing like mad and my basil is thriving :) the other million indoor plant babies are all goods too 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahahaha i cackled so loudly the squidlet started laughing too bahahahahaha

shazatron101
5112 posts
Oooh i just remembered i have an african violet!!! Its not dead but its not flowering either hahahahaha

I really want an air plant but can i find one, no
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh I had an airplant. Might still have it but if I do it's dead lol. My African violets are flowering like freaking mad, they just explode 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My inside plants are great. I saw one of those monstera plants sold for $8000 on trade me......wtaf!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I didnt see that but a local florist was selling cuttings for upwards of $100 i was like... the frick?? Is it a rare plant or something lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I think the ones with the leaves half green and half white are the rare ones. I don't really understand it and the people going crazy for them. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
8000 bucks for a plant? Better also clean my house, do my dishes and dispense wine... 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahahaha and cook tea! I just looked, theres 2 with $3000 reserves met. Crazy.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
That's actually not the worse price I've heard for one of those giant house plants. It's crazy how much some of them are sold for. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I found a heated blanket at my local NW! $60. I want to find the warehouse one as well and have a feel of that before i make a decision though :-D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Couldn't sleep so been looking at diffusers. Never had one before and looking at the glasshouse ones, particularly Tahaa as it is my favourite. Any recommendations? 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i LOVE Kyoto in bloom, which is camellia-lotus, and One Night in Rio, which is Passionfruit-Lime. They're all pretty amazing tbh.

Tahaa is intense but lovely. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Tahaa is intense lol wondering if it will be a bit more subtle in a diffuser. I've had a couple of the other fragrances but that is definitely my favourite. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i suspect that it will still be intense in the diffuser but as it's a constant scent not one that intensified further when a wick is lit it might be one that you get used to abnd don't notice as much except for when you walk in the door?

Thats what i usually find with diffusers anyway
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It's in my cart lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
yaaaaassss Lisa.

I spent my prize I won at work (I created a lesson using our new tool and won a prize for creativity with it!), which was $100 on a giftpay voucher, at Farmers, and got a Glasshouse Candle, Glasshouse handwash and an AromaPure diffuser.

My Mecca  just arrived, yay!  I wanted the Kiehl's Cannabis Sativa Seed oil so got that, and backup/replacements of the clinique moisture surge, spot dots and glamglow setting spray, plus i got refunded on an eyeliner that was faulty so got an UD waterliner.  The free sample was Smashbox primer, which i've not tried!

Will pop a pic on the wall
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
BBB was having a sale so I got an Aromabotanical diffuser in pear and ginger, 2 face masks, a guava and lychee bath bomb, blueberry pancakes hand wash and vanilla creme body wash all for only $49! Yay for lots of great smelling new goodies :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh nice Trudi! I didn't know Glasshouse did hand wash.
trudijoy
8375 posts
they dooooo.  it's expensive ($30 handwash lol) but lovely 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
That was a nice sale score Lisa. When I first moved into my apartment here in Auckland I stocked up on diffusers to make the place smell really nice. They actually lasted so well I'm only starting to look at them again now.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Amazing Lisa! What's BBB? Bed Barh and Beyond?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes such a great a great sale! Yes bed, bath and beyond. I don't usually shop there but glad I looked.
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's one of those places where you can luck in to some amazing things :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just got a million emails saying my order has been split into 3. Hopefully they don't take forever to get here.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've now tried the chocolate and I like it. I would definitely prefer it in dark chocolate though. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I (mr shaz saw them) finally found spice jars!!! Im so happy haha its not a rack but theyre jars and theyre fantastic and im in love. Pic on the wall cos im so happy haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
gooooooood jars, shaz. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Those jars are so cute, where did you get em?
shazatron101
5112 posts
The good ol red shed!
trudijoy
8375 posts
okay my toaster gave up just now.  I need a new one.  
trudijoy
8375 posts
went for a kmart cheapie bc when my kettle also gives up i want another matching set.  Also lockdown and i need something deliverable.

so i got this for now. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Oooo that's nice! Good price too
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah I figure it will do the job for now :) 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Trudi, do you remember my kettle? Well...it has a matching toaster and I have it!
Kimrose
1416 posts
But I do like the one you got  very sleek looking
trudijoy
8375 posts
Kim yesssss! It was one I was gonna look for. Then I reeled myself back in because my current jug is fine and a cheaper toaster so I can get the matching ones at the same time (when the jug dies) sounded smarter 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Buy both then donate your current heheheheeh

Well a new car is on the cards here! Partners car has been slowly  dying since we crashed it 5 or 6 years ago (super not fun day!) So time for a new one

As for me.. more spice jars hahahahahaha its okay to hoard them while i slowly buy all the spices right hahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
i like the way you think shaz lol

spice jaaaars!  all the spices. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh and assuming the site isnt full of kaka, i bought mr shaz the only shower gel ive ever loved him using hahaha and a new shoe rack haha

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!