Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I rewarded myself for dealing with some tough things over the weekend by buying a jumbo Glasshouse Kyoto candle. When I say jumbo the things 760g, twice the normal 'big' one. 

they had it in Tahaa and Florence as well but it's for my bedroom and I think the Tahaa would be too much (if you've been into Peter Alexander you'll know what I mean there) and the Kyoto is one of my faves :D
shazatron101
5112 posts
First 300 orders through Trilogy get a 3 pack sampler of their vit c, hyaluronic acid and the bakuchiol(?) Treatments!

gives me an excuse to order their coq10 oil ive been dying over hahahahahahaha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Clarisonic are closing down apparently so 50% off of all their stuff from their site and authorized retailers
tabucutie
1811 posts
Received my makeup haul. One lip product had sold out but they replaced it with 4 others in a similar shade which I appreciate. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Long shot, is anyone here an interior designer? Or whatever the heck they are called lol or know of a free website or thing i can play with haha 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Only a novice one :)
whatcha wanting to do Shaz?

I've played with sites where I've put In room dimensions and added furniture etc to get an idea of how it looks
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Anyone partaking in the Sephora sale. I had a $100 voucher and with the 20% off I simply had to :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
No but I won a prize today got a $100 vchr for a range of stores including Sephora so.... maybe I should lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
I want a second toilet hahaha someone seems to think the one toilet we do have is the ideal place to hide and watch netflix and feck anyone else that needs it! Grrrr lmao
Kat555
143 posts
Lisa-Lou, have you looked at all birds. They are super comfy shoes. They have some slip on ones that look like ballet flats.  I don't have these particular ones but I have a friend that does and she says they are warm, breathable and sooo comfotable. Such great shoes. Check out their website.
trudijoy
8375 posts
On Allbirds, I bought a pair and I detested them. One of the worst things I've ever had on my feet. 

BUT the customer service is exceptional and if you aren't happy they refund your money, no questions asked. 

Therefore, worth a gamble :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Never heard of them will check it out, thanks!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Hey Trudi, I am wondering if you have used your hair curling thingy yet? I am thinking I want one but want to know what they are like 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Yes do it Trudi hehe.
I got the Huda Beauty mercury Retrograde palette which is a luxury purchase cause I'd never spend $125 of real money on a palette. And added another Fenty cream blush as I'm obsessed with the last 2 I got and it's hard to make myself even use powder now!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Haha Shaz that's hilarious! My husband would get a boot in the heiny if he tried that on :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hey Kim I have. I don't love it. It's an okay straightener but every time I try to curl my hair with it it ends up either tangled or weird. I wondered if it worked better on longer hair. Glad to have gotten it in the vault but would have been very disappointed if I'd paid for it 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao Shaz! We need a second toilet too! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I maintain one will fit in the new laundry (once we reno it and move everything around) but he doesnt reckon it will the jerk so he's saying no to it
Kimrose
1419 posts
Oh thats a bit bummy Trudi. I was hoping it would be a great curler as I have started doing a bit of a messy look with my hair lately and I love it. I thought a curler thingy might work, your hair is longer than mine so I guess it won't be a winner.
siouxsannah
261 posts
@Jackie let us know how the Huda pallette goes. The Mercury pallette has been on my Sephora wishlist for a while, but I have not been able to justify the cost!    
shazatron101
5112 posts
Not a recent purchase but past me bought a bottle of the za cleanser thing and i just found it hahaha yuuuss
shazatron101
5112 posts
Also does anyone use a spray for their eyes? Like to extra hydrate them? I think i need one and want some recommendations haha please and thankya
trudijoy
8375 posts
The optrex mist stuff is ace. When I'm flying a lot my eyes get dry and this stuffs great, rehydrates without messing up makeup or wetting my fave too much. It's about $25 but worth it 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well turns out i read the trilogy promo wrong lmao i thought the vit c treatment was in there too but no, just the other 2. But still, stoked as!

Turns out i cant spell either
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Hmmm, looking at the email trilogy sent out, Shaz, it certainly looked like you were getting the vitamin c booster sample too. I would have thought the same as you. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah! Bit disappointed by the faulty advertising hahaha buuut the treatment i tried is quite lovely 
MareeB
5248 posts
I use gel or drops Shaz. Always without preservative.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh thanks gals, im gunna go to the chemist Thursday (alone! Child free! Paaartttyyyy) and see what they have :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Anyone tried the new bluebird chips out? I saw 4 flavours, lamington lol that's just weird, paua fritter and lemon.....I love paua so this excites me, cheese and onion toastie and sunday roast which I think they have done before.
MareeB
5248 posts
I'm a traditional chipper Lisa, I always have Bluebird chicken :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Id buy lamington for a lol, and id try the toastie one but the others can sit on a cactus lmao
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Can't go wrong with chicken Maree! Lol Shaz if you try lamington let me know!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
They had the lamington ones at work today but I didn't get round to trying them. If they did them in the little packets I'd try them. I remember when they did mac'n'cheese flavoured. I was so disappointed by the flavour.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Ewww lamington, that's just weird ... They can go sit on a cactus too :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Those are unique flavors.  I like traditional flavors so doubt I'll be trying any of the new ones
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha oh... after that description i think i will give them a miss hahahahaha 

I got the flaming hot cheetos.. blew my face off so i fed them to the pigs haha yuck
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol I am glad somebody tried them! My man loves hot things so scoffed the cheetos back lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah they might be a bit like munchoes which i loved til the bought them back with half the flavor punch >:( 

But now i want munchoes hahhahah
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love spicy tomato munchos lol but not the mouth feeling afterwards 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I got a really good pay last week so shopped up a storm! Soooo many packages arrived this week and I must say I am impressed at the speed of the deliveries:-) I am now well stocked for winter and only need to grab a few things when I go to Nelson tomorrow......oh and KFC lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I tried the toasted sammie chips, they just taste like cheese and onion. The paua ones are ok, don't taste like paua just a faint lemon. Meh.
writetokellsz
44 posts
Kinda off topic on topic.. does anyone know how long vault purchases are taking currently? I purchased 2 weeks ago and starting to be concerned 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
They can take a few weeks, don't be concerned the BR ladies are very reliable and you will get your goodies :-) 
writetokellsz
44 posts
Thanks Lisa, I'll give it a few more days then was just slightly worried it had been taken from our doorstep- excited to try new products aswell obviously 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah i think the old shipping target was 14-21 days (not sure if business days or normal) and with new vault they said they werent going to change the target. But if youre still worried give them an email, they're always so lovely to chat to :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I got a notification mine was sent today so hopefully yours isn't far off either :-)
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Cool I won't talk about what's in it till everyone has theirs :)

I've tried a few things
trudijoy
8375 posts
I mayyyyyy have just attempted to retail therapy myself with Aim'n tights 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Nothing like a good bit of retail therapy!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Can't hurt, right? 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!