Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Plans for the weekend?!

614 posts, 23 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I rarely get trick or treaters but you can guarantee they'll turn up if I don't get any treats in. So I buy the mini Whittaker's slabs so I can eat them if don't turn up lol. 

I've just put up my Dia Del los Muertos decorations (that's not until Monday so I can keep them up longer than Halloween ones lol). I've got Beetlejuice on. I'm finally going to brave watching It which is on later. If that's too much, you can watch Charlie Browns Halloween for free on appletv+ today. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Cheers Shaz - that must've worked cos it started raining here a wee while ago = yahoo! I really want to stay up but I'm so tired I can hardly move, so sadly I have to bid goodbye to Saturday and go to bed. Sweet Halloween dreams everyone :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ive seen both ITs bit ive decided i dont like that freaky little jerk so i wont be watching haha

Ive never seen beetlejuice either and well. Im not starting now haha

I have candy galore cos i take advantage of the 2 for $5 or $6 share bag dealios but i never get any trick or treaters so.. oh well haha more for meeeeee
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh but forgetting sarah marshall is on, i will watch that instead of halloween Simpsons haha
Kimrose
1419 posts
Having a rugby mad husband means we will be watching the game tonight.
Kimrose
1419 posts
We had rain off and on a couple of times today. I like the rain because we have a water tank which feeds the toilets and washing machine. We bought 2 olive trees and a lemon tree to plant out. Super excited to see them go into the ground.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Did half the decorations that I wanted but for a first attempt i'm stoked. Looked super cute in my costume, probably the best look i've done all year. Had a huge bowl of treats but no trick or treaters. It's more a just in case thing so it's okay no one came. Husband started in on the lollies last night lol. Had my niece and nephew come round in their costumes for lollies and cupcakes, so cute! Watched Bedazzled, one of my top fav movies.

American Halloween! The stuff of dreams! They do it so big there, i'd love to get there during the season one year. I imagine it would be awesome.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
No trick or treaters turned up here. Got up at 4am and the moon was out....wow it was brilliant! Sunny day today yay so heading for a walk soon with my mate.
Going to make low carb caramel square if I have all the ingredients....nom nom
shazatron101
5112 posts
I saw your pic tabu, you did look cute! 

Low carb caramel slice? Please post a picture so i can drool over it haha extra low carb that way hahahahahaha

I just saw king of the hill is on tvnz on demand. I know what Im doin today! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
3 episodes in and im crying with laughter,  i forgot how amazing the king of propane is!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha Shaz I will post a pic of one I made last time. It's soooooooo good!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks Shaz :)

Finished out the weekend with some chicken and chips while watching Scary Movie. A good weekend.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I am so disappointed they didnt play scary movie at a normal time, i would have loved to have sat there and watched it all!! I adore anna faris and the scary movies my tweenage years. Oh the nostalgia haha my partner and i watch the first 4 every so often just to reminisce :p
MareeB
5244 posts
I love Anna Faris too Shaz. She should be more famous than she is!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I reckon maree!!! Shes just gorgeous. Sad shes leaving the "mom" show too!
tabucutie
1811 posts
The first 4 in the scary movie franchise are the best.
MareeB
5244 posts
AWWW she's not is she Shaz? I love Mom. It's up there with Big Bang Theory and The Middle. You can watch it over and over and still enjoy it :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah apparently she is! The next season is bonnie finding her way through it without her and just starts focusing on the other gals, or so the article i read says haha. I love jill too lmao
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh I don't know if I can watch it without Anna Faris ...
MareeB
5244 posts
Did anyone watch Black Hands? Contraversial but infinitely fascinating ..
shazatron101
5112 posts
I did not. But i am paying a small amount of attention to the us election haha
MareeB
5244 posts
I wasn't interested in the US election but now that no one knows who won, I have an overwhelming need to know hahahahaha
tabucutie
1811 posts
Have started my 12 day break from work. Its not going ideally.  Sore back from sleeping awkwardly around my sprawling fur baby. Supposed to be going away next weekend for a birthday trip with my sister and her family, due to new covid cases she didn't feel safe traveling so that got cancelled.

Plus side for the day: nice weather = dry washing. Will be slightly productive today.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Tabucutie - don't over do yourself today, I hate back pain from sleeping awkwardly! Take it easy where you can. I love warmer weather for washing! We've had 3 hot days in a row down here and it's been beautiful washing weather! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Amyxxoo: Believe me I am. Unfortunately no stranger to back pain. Taking all the breaks I need to heal and get through it. Being my first day off with good weather i could actually do the washing. Love a good weather day.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Day off tomorrow so going to do some gardening.  My little garden is looking fantastic! I planted lillies, giant sunflowers, gladiolus and cornflowers. Everything is so healthy I have suprised myself lol. I germinated some violas and pansies but forgot about them oops....just got them out of the cupboard and they are by Google terms....leggy lol! Anyone know if I can fix this? 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhh your garden sounds gorgeous lisa!! Cornflowers are the greatest. Get sweetpeas next :D

Im going to try mow lawns tomorrow, they are so out of control it aint funny. And i say try cos i cant turn the mower on anymore haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol why can't you turn the mower on??? We have a big yard so I hate doing it but I have to with my man being away for 4-6 weeks. I've broken it 3 times so far bhahahaha. Twice the handle just randomly broke off then once I tipped it upside down and oil poured out all over it so it was smoking hard out when I got it going so it had to be taken apart lol good times. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Day 2 off work: Gorgeous weather, so hot and sunny. Back is slightly improved today. Put it down to lots of sleep and deep heat, works wonders. Couple of errands to run, nothing important. It's enough though to be in less pain and have a better out look.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Babahahahahahaha omg lisa ive done the same thing with the oil! I kept using it though, lawns wouldn't mow themselves and i didnt know any better hahahahaha

Its a new mower and everytime i struggle but i think letting it sunbathe for a bit helped me out cos it started first time both times so yaaaaay. Was beginning to think i was useless haha

I love mowing the lawns, its one of my favorite chores lol. Hadnt mown them for 2 years while we were trying for a baby so im glad i can do it again! (So is mr shaz, he hates it haha)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao that's so funny! Yes it is a little trick to let the mower sit in the sun for a bit before you mow. I went to my friends a few days ago and they have 2 ride ons and were having mower races lol! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha omg if i had a ride on mower id be mowing everyones lawns, itd be fantastic!!!
Macs
5351 posts
This weekend was busy . Had dinner with a girlfriend on friday. Saturday was birthday day. Sunday BBQ at father in-laws.
shazatron101
5112 posts
It was my turn to sleep like a spastic last night.. not my back just shoulder/neck so thats DUMB
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Really productive day because it's raining.  Scrubbed kitchen and bathroom.  Now just sprayed the oven so will clean that then I'm done. House looks great :-) 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm the same, much more productive around the house when the weather isn't as good. Now about to sort out some Christmas shopping.
tabucutie
1811 posts
This weekend, i've managed to wrap all the xmas presents, start clearing out some stuff from the spare room and put up my outdoor xmas lights. Had a birthday lunch shout from my cousin. Rainy weather today, would like to put up my tree.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Gorgeous day here. Doing the lawns and have a friend coming for coffee. Will go for a long walk then going to relax as have a big day at work tomorrow. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yesterday i mowed the lawns at a lower level, which the mower didnt like but i sure as heck do :D did some washing too.

Today did some more washing, ITS NEVER ENDING!!!! And making caramel stuffed cookies for mr shazs lunch this week :p and shannon fried chicken and onion rings for dinner!!!! 

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha I try get the mower as low as possible.  Doing a number 2 today and some parts are definitely dodgy! Caramel stuffed cookies!!! Oh my!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Why didn't I learn my lesson from last time! I clicked on the link.....um droooool!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahahahahahaha you make me cackle :D i like to share!! 

Yessss man i wish i could get to 2 hahahahhahahahaha those weeds wouldnt know what hit em!! Our grass is too spongey
MareeB
5244 posts
I saw the caramal cookies on Instagram Shaz -mmmmmm
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Trudi I haven't seen you comment in a while. I hope you are all good!
shazatron101
5112 posts
She is good lisa!! I messaged her the other day cos i thought the same, i like to annoy her bahahahaha. Shes taking time to look after herself but ill screenshot your message and insta it to her ;p 
trudijoy
8375 posts
heyhey just confirming i'm alive.

the TL;DR version is that due to a few things at work I'm basically doing two jobs atm to get things finalised before the end of the school term,  and so i'm laying very low outside of that and doing my best to make it through to the end of the year intact. 

<3 thanks for caring Lisa, and for insta-harrassing me to make sure I'm alive, Shaz lol 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha do you expect me to do anything less? Im pretty sure by this point we alllll know how annoying i am hahahahaha. I could start harassing you via snail mail ;p
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Glad you are all good! Laying low sounds good and taking care of yourself!
Good job Shaz! Lmao
shazatron101
5112 posts
I just trimmed the hedge! Bahaha not an innuendo. We have a little hedge outside thats been hindering my sweetpeas (remember all 293y2020 i planted? Most of the front ones are GONE! Damn that hedge) 

So now either plant more out or save for the sunflowers but ive just noticed the ones i did grow, some little tart with little tart fingers has pulled them all out!!!!! My rage!!!!!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Had wondered where you been trudi, glad to hear you're alright and getting through your way. Keep well :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!