Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Plans for the weekend?!

614 posts, 23 members
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm working all weekend :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I watered the garden and the squid decided to play in the water so that was fun. Absolutely soaked through but she had fun. Now we are chillin watchin house hunters cos nothing else is on and i really wamt ice cream but i have bubble guts so its a no go :'(
trudijoy
8375 posts
I just finished Japanese food for dinner via UberEats after driving back across the bridge from a school visit in the holiday traffic! Remote attended a meeting down by the water overlooking the city beforehand, so beautiful . Been a big week, really looking forward to a weekend of lots of time outside wandering and three consecutive sleep ins :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
What the heck is bubble guts! Lmao
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lisa you're asking for a very very graphic description of what is bubbling away in shaz' guts there! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha yes trudi yes she is hahahahahaha

Just a fancy way of saying sore tummy hahahahahahah and thankfully it stayed in my guts!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahahahaha oh my! I retract my question lmao! Never heard that expression before. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha well now you have. I like the word bubble and so it just all comes together hahaha
tabucutie
1811 posts
Second that Maree, me too.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Omg glorious day here! I've got the sounds cranked and doing some gardening. I may have just opened a cider lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
We are watching dumb and dumber on 2+ which is great (the squid is actually sitting still!) 

Burgers for dinner, folded the washing earlier.. super exciting here hahahanot
trudijoy
8375 posts
Stunning here today as well. All I wanted to do was walk beaches, so I walked six of them hahaha. Now my foot hurts :/

im going to make fakeaway chicken burgers then do the wine and telly thing, and maybe the after-sun gel thing and the ice spray on the swollen foot thing 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I was supposed to work this morning, but my client cancelled, so I got to spend the day in the garden planting my veggies.  Two courgettes, two buttercup squashes, about 20 rocket plants and six cherry tomato plants.  All of these started off as seeds in seedling trays two months ago.  It's so satisfying watching little seedlings grow and then transplanting them into the garden.  Fingers crossed they continue to grow ... I lost everything last year due to lack of rain (we're on tank water, so have to conserve as much as we can. The garden gets whatever we can spare/reuse). 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I saw that was on Shaz lol I haven't watched it in a while. 6 beaches Trudi! Awesome :-) No beaches where I live but lots of beautiful rivers. Silvene I have so much trouble germinating my seeds, I planted my sunflowers today but most died, I planted some blue cornflower seeds too so will see what happens. 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Lisa-Lou, the best thing I ever bought was a covered seedling tray.  The seedling tray sits in a second tray that has a clear, domed rectangular lid.  The bottom tray gets filled with water and the cover helps keep the seeds warm and damp, they germinate like crazy in just a few days.  I leave them in there until they're literally too big and then plant them out.  Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the tray, it's like a mini hothouse, but I'll try google it for you. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah the north shore of AKL has about a million beaches lol. I walked 9.62 km over four walks that took in six beaches: 

- Long Bay (regional park)
- Torbay 
- Browns Bay
- Mairangi Bay
- Murray's Bay
- Campbell's Bay

the last three are joined by stone walkways at the base of the cliffs that are accessible at low tide - I timed it right and was able to walk from Mairangi to each of the other two and back again 

RamblingRose
1280 posts
Lisa-Lou, the one I have is very similar to this one.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That looks brilliant Silvene! I will get one for sure!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
All those beaches sound great Trudi. Might have to check out the North Shore beaches this summer (I haven't really gotten across the bridge this year).

Great weather for a walk in Auckland then flew into Wellington just as it started to rain.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love those northern beaches crystal! Milford and Takapuna are two faces, and I really like Devonport as well. The actual beach is small but there's a waterfront section where you can walk immediately across the water from the cbd. CBD to Devonport is a really lovely little ferry trip too 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Today I had to go to Sephora to get something for a friend, so I parked down at silo park and walked the marina, along the waterfront,  up through the cbd and back again. Got what my friend wanted in Sephora plus 2 hair masks, a foot mask and the Laneige lip mask gift set to try. Spent my farmers voucher on an Ecoya diffuser etc. then I popped into another couple of malls in search of the Starbucks ready brew which I can't find lately so may have been discontinued argh. 

should get to 20k steps for the second day in a row :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sounds like a good day Trudi!
I went for a walk then my friend came around and we went for another walk and got caught in the rain, it was so nice because it was too muggy here.
I'm at 18k steps lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wish i had a walking friend haha i want mr shaz to walk but he is noot interested 

We watched over the moon on netflix and i must be having a sad day cos im now cry face hahaha 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Come to the scary big city shaz and we can walk lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Shaz have you seen Okja? It started off good but it has some seriously sad parts and it made me cry!
Wait isn't over the moon an animated movie?  
I watched Greta, it was quite good.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha oh id love to just for the beaches but the people.. and traffic... no dice ;p

Hahaha yes its animated. I cry at just about everything. Its only gotten worse since the squidlet hahahaha although it happens in phases so ill be good for a month or 2 now hahahahahahaha

Ive heard of okja, it has glenn from the walking dead in it (i think!?) But never got round to watching it
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol definitely don't watch it then. But also it has these cute pig crossed animals which are glorious!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Pig crossed animals!? They do sound fab hahahahaha i will google that hahaha

Having weird dreams as of late... wasabi flavored tic tacs were in last nights one.. dont buy them theyre foul
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It's a super pig and I think you will love it! Lol
Just turn it off halfway through when it turns horrible. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hows everyones day been? Super muggy here it's horrible.  I worked a few hours then made sushi. Just been for a walk because the pooch was hypo as heck. Time to blob now :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I just looked up the pigs (forgot) and omg theyre hippo dog pigs hahahahah theyre so bizarre!! 

My day was grand but annoying, i showered cos it was spitting then it fine right up so i mowed the lawns and showered again /eyeroll

Then the squid decided she didnt wanna sleep so no alone time lol

Mmm sushi maybe thatll be dinner this week...
trudijoy
8375 posts
One of my fave markets was on so I braved crowds ( and I very nearly didn't,  far too peopley and uncomfortable) to buy some candles, then I went to the mall to grab a couple things I needed and then came home to clean - which consisted of lying on the couch reading while eating chips and drinking beer lol. Oh well. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh sushi. Maybe it's time for my teriyaki chicken hack :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hahaha yes they are weird Shaz but oh so cute!
Trudi I like your idea of cleaning lol sounds relaxing:-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well last night bubble guts returned with a passion but only came out the top end so that was super fun. I ended up falling asleep on the couch waiting for the pain to stop haha so having an incredibly chilled day today!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol oh dear. What causes bubble guts? 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well last nights may have been caused by raw chicken splatter in my face thanks to wild gladwrap haha. Ive had minimal food today and all the water (and 7up) haha tomorrow will be better (i hope)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Omg raw chicken splatter!! Oh lordy lol. Hope you feel better!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah it was gross. I kinda just stood there in disbelief and frozen in gross lmfao
MareeB
5241 posts
Urg Shaz -raw chicken splatter- my stomach is turning over...
shazatron101
5112 posts
So is mine - still! Haha
tabucutie
1811 posts
Couldn't get today off work but super excited for tonight. Being halloween, attempted to decorate. Have a cute costume. Hells pizza for dinner and custom cupcakes for dessert and movies. A chill evening. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Spoooooky day! 

raining heavily but we never get guests. More candy fir me :D

I celebrated Halloween 10yrs ago in usa and man... theyre wild. It was amazing. Ill be remembering it tonight lol
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm just home from a 24hr shift. I'm hanging out for some rain Shaz, it'll justify my doing totally nothing for the rest of the day :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I think its stopped here so ill send it to you maree haha!

Im finally !!! Feeling better after a week of yuck that the neighbor had too, bizarre, so i had b.a.t sandwich and a very thin pikelet (too much milk!) With lemon and sugar omnomnom
trudijoy
8375 posts
Pouring on and off at my place.  I had amazing mushrooms for brunch and then a bit of shopping with friends up from welly, went to Farro for some treats for tonight and I'm about to do a combo of tan / rugby / wine etc .

i love having trick or treaters coming to the door but decided  not to accept them this year, so I put out a sign.  I don't think it's an appropriate thing to be doing so soon after a pandemic outbreak and all the rest of it.  Haven't even put out my Halloween decorations this year, oh well :) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I lied maree its still going on haha. It came bucketing down sometime last night and i sat straight up and threw the blankets off cos i was convinced id left my washing outside hahahahahahaha silly gooth

Oooooh i do like a mushroom. With steak omnomnom. Sounds like a lovely day otherwise :-D
trudijoy
8375 posts
This was mushrooms, potato hash, broccolini and haloumi. Also roasted tomatoes I didn't eat bc yucky. 

super tasty! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Glad you are feeling better Shaz! It's been pouring down all day here.  I went for a lovely walk in the rain, the pooch loved it. Slow roasted a huge chicken which I just had with salad  and I did dome tie dying, been a great day! I see It is on tonight so might watch it again. I live in a tiny town but I see some trick or treaters walking down the street.  I have no lollies in the house lol.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oooh Beetlejuice is on lol I better watch it. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!