Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Plans for the weekend?!

614 posts, 23 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Haven't had covid yet surprisingly. Thought it would have happened by now, but no.

No big weekend plans. Having my niece and nephew over. Made them lil welcome baskets. Hope it goes well. Another one of nieces birthday party. Maybe a friend's birthday party as well.
Tarawr
7 posts
So glad to have stayed covid free so far but am away in Auckland for my cousins wedding for the weekend so going to be extra cautious!!
MareeB
5239 posts
I hope you can keep safe :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
What is everyone upto for Easter? I got my wee girl a little bunny onesie haha and have enough easter eggs to last a while. Will be a nice relaxing long weekend for us. I thought about booking a holiday home in Punakaiki but I've probably left it too late.
"Staycation" over Easter but we've taken the extra annual leave days the week after - so get a decent break.  We live in Lincoln (near Christchurch) and have managed to dodge the big C so far.  Albeit we have been working remotely since start of February! Would like to head away for a few days but we are not sure if we will head north or south yet.  Family are south but the adventure north could be great too!
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm working Easter so went to Ashburton and caught up with my son this weekend. It was lovely.
AboutFace
412 posts
I'm sure your girl will love her new outfit Lisa, you should take a photo :-)

A holiday sounds nice Whittaker's Lover what ever you decide to do :-)

That sounds like a lovely weekend Maree :-)
We will be working over Easter though there's always time for an egg hunt lol.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Will be working both good Friday and Easter Monday. Have a baby shower to attend on the Saturday. Haven't done any egg shopping yet but would like to get a couple for the Sunday.
MareeB
5239 posts
I really feel sick of everything - I'd love to take off for the weekend. Or forever ... a new start would be awesome!
AboutFace
412 posts
A nice tropical holiday would be great.

The past couple of years have been tough aye.

Hope things start to improve for you xx 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
What is everyone upto for the long weekend?  It's a beautiful day here. We just went on a huge walk so just having a relaxing arvo. I feel like chocolate will be on the cards tonight.
MareeB
5239 posts
Hi Lisa
 I've been working all day and I'm waiting on my oven chips to cook then I'm all in for the first ep of season 3 of the Orville - I have waited soooo long for this season to be made!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
What is Orville about?  I've never heard of it before. 
MareeB
5239 posts
The Orville is a take off of Star Trek but actually has some better physics references and some comedy. Seth McFarlane is the brains behind it and the lead character, and is a genius in my opinion. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!