Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Meet and Greet

129 posts, 51 members
Would love to meet everyone in person  :-)

Have had the pleasure of meeting one other Beauty Reviewer in person.  

If anyone is heading to my neck of the woods (Queenstown) let me know!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm an introvert by nature but give me an opening and I can't stop talking. I've been assessed by a aptitude assessor for pathway discoveries and apparently I have 200 000 ideas a day. Thus the long comments too much going on in my brain... lol do I sound cray cray? Honestly I'm friendly haha
seriously would be nice to meet up and have like a coffee group monthly type thing. Or whatever to chat over our mutual love of makeup and stuff.
-Bex-
611 posts
I love this idea. Maybe I'd have to come up to chch though unless anyone else is from Geraldine/Ashburton way??
Jesse
745 posts
I've met a few of the lovely Waikato ladies :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I live in the Nelson region, as so far i haven't actually met anyone who is in my area so fingers crossed one day i will :D 
Wow imagine a 'BR convention' haha, what a weekend we would have! The Bay of Islands is a beautiful place, anyone else from up North way?
Mila
1209 posts
I would be keen for a catchup to im in Auckland :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh it's one of my lotto winning dream to hire a huge convention centre for all the BR ladies to meet up, get in some stockist think like a mini IMATS and have a 3 course dinner and free bar!!!
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Mini IMATs? Sign me up! Haha
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hah sounds like a good idea to me Chickoboo :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Oh dear. My connection is slow today! Sorry about the double post again :(
Rania-alani90
106 posts
I'm keen for Auckland!!
mialeighh
2 posts
I don't know that there's anyone else in my neck of the woods in Gisborne :P
Julieal
915 posts
Ideal for you young ones as you will open new doors to lots of new friends -Go for it !!
First Lady
957 posts
Hi everyone,

I can't say much (you know you love our secrets really) but there may be a little something-something in the works. 

You know, something that means you won't need a FB group, but could possibly do what y'all are talking about right here...

Now before HRH of BR goes all Marie Antoinette, I'm going to sign off.

xox

EnyaMUA
1109 posts
I love you Nat <3
trudijoy
8375 posts
perfect!

Thanks for risking royal wrath for us :p
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Natalie! In my office on Monday......
kirstyj
1732 posts
LOL! Nat totally deserves a raise at that meeting on Monday BR Queen!
trudijoy
8375 posts
punish Nat by locking her in the Vault for a couple hours with champagne, chocolate and a mirror so she can pre-test all the goodies? :p
MillXhodia
136 posts
this sounds great! if anyone ever comes to Rotorua let me know :)
Also yes to a BR convention/holiday haha
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Woohoo! So stoked that something is in the works :)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Oooh everything sounds so exciting! (And i have just got my laptop back after mr 2 smashed the screen, so I'm finally getting to experience this version of BR on the 'big screen' instead of my phone, so I'm double excited haha)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I would love to meet more of you members if you come down to Christchurch.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
I so wanna meet some of you girls that I've gotten to know over the past year. I'm so damn shy though! Wish there were more of you in rotorua!
mallomiss
569 posts
I'm keen on a CHCH meet & Greet - have wondered before about the idea of Coffee Groups. There's plenty out there for Mums, so why not for Beauty?! 
Cesy
162 posts
Bexb, my parents are in South Canterbury (Pleasant Point) so next time I'm down we should have a Mid/South Canterbury meetup! But it won't be for a while yet :/

Any Hawke's Bay BR lovelies? I think I know one, but would love to find more :)
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I'm from Hawkes Bay! Taradale to be exact and I work in Napier. Ooh exciting, I didn't think there was anyone else on here xx
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm Hawkes Bay born and bred but moved away 8 years ago and it's been a great move for me and my kids it helped me change my lifestyle for the better. But good to see some HB ladies in the house representing......
Cesy
162 posts
Ah Chelseaadelaide yay! I live and work in Hastings, but it really makes no difference, only 20 minutes away. We shall have to have a meet up, I think there is another Taradale girl somewhere but I cannot think of her BR name, it's escaping me right now. 

K3r1, I can totally appreciate how a clean start away from HB can be the best thing for families, have lived here for coming up 4 years. I love HB but I totally get how you need to get away to move on xox
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Hi Cesy
thanks for your comment about HB. It's a beautiful area and my family are there but I got stuck in a bad environment and had so many bad thing s happen to me the final straw was a gang banging from male gang members which was when my Mum packed me up and shipped to Auckland into Newmarket and that was just the extreme left of Hastings.... But the ex followed me and Is lowly drifted back to old ways thankfully he had an affair and left we me pregnant with our 3rd child. Ultimately the best thing ever as life has been better without him and the Hastings attitudes of life I my life.
Cesy
162 posts
Oh K3r1, I'm so pleased you have light and positivity in your life now and you find the time to share that with us. So many hugs.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh Cesy so that I shared a bit too much. I forget this is a public forum and not messaging. but hey I ain't hiding anything. I just forget about my TMI. which obviously I do.
Ngahew
152 posts
k3r1_pakai...hehe following! xx

Bless you, onwards and upwards xx

k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Aww ngahew72 right back at yah :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
IM SO EXCITED!!! Tonight I'm meeting another gorgeous BR lovely, as well as meeting up with one I already know for dinner. I'm so nervous cos its a new person but at the same time I'm giddy with excitement :D 

edited because apparently I'm so excited I can't word good! Derp haha
trudijoy
8375 posts
ooooh exciting.  The only BR girls I've met are ones I knew pre-BR :)
Macs
5351 posts
I haven't met anyone from BR. Sounds exciting. I'd be so nervous. Have fun
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Shannonnnn, I wanna meet you though (to get to your cats) mehe jks. That's so exciting! But scary haha I'd have to have a drink to calm the nerves. Have an awesome time chica!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha Macs I was a bit nervous, but I got over that! Jessicka is AWESOME!!! I just wanna squish her cute little face D: And dinner was pretty darn good too haha. And Sarrraaaahhhh you're cute I'd love to meet you too! (to steal all the foundations :P ) if I'm ever in Wellywood (highly unlikely but still) I'll give you a bell! The cats won't be with me but I can show you all their stupid pictures on my phone lol
mallomiss
569 posts
Also in CHCH - have met a couple of the South Is. gals already & it was soooo neat! Absolutely keen for another meet up! 
And I love Auckland so would be keen to get up there one weekend in the furture to attend a meet up :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Shazatron it was so rad hanging out with you and Shana! It made my week haha. You're both beautiful women, inside and out and I'm so stoked we got to hang out. 
Ringy
825 posts
I only moved to New Zealand last year- hardly know anyone at all and the people i do meet don't seem to have the same interests- they don't care that Farmers has double beauty points or other such exciting things. I'd love to meet like minded people here in Dunedin.
mallomiss
569 posts
I've been wanting to do a road trip down that way to see Farmerswife for a while now, so we could meet up when that eventually happens Ringfamily :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
We should meet up sometime Ringfamily! I'm in Dunedin too!!! Right now I'm at Professionail in the Meridian getting a pedicure :P
I reckon next time FarmersWife is coming up this way we should arrange a lunch or something :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Kirsty I'm sure my arm can be twisted :D
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Yasss! Good plan, I like photos of cats also! Naww glad your meet up went swimmingly :)

So jealous of all you ladies and your meet ups! 
Ringy
825 posts
kirstyj Grab One has professionail manis and pedis on their site today FYI. Would love to do a meet and greet lunch sometime. 

mariaeolsina
46 posts
Hello Everyone,
I have just found that we can "post" for this site! I love the idea of meeting you ladies!

Maria
Macs
5351 posts
Hey Maria, welcome to the forum. Yeah it would be fun to meet up.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!