Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Current Wish List

31 posts, 22 members
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I know this comes up every once in a while, but I would love to see your current wish list. I find that if I write mine down, I am much more likely to avoid impulse purchases as I know what I'm really wanting. Mine is currently: 

Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
A replacement for my NARS Laguna Bronzer
A few new MAC lipsticks
Stila liquid lipstick in Belissima
Antipodies day cream (I might get this with my fly buys points!)
Rezee
1964 posts
Hmmm, I don't actually need anything but maybe a becca hghlighter? I want to be all bronzed and glowy for summer.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Good idea about the flybuys ChelseaAdelaide! I've been wanting the Antipodes handcream for ages but I can never quite justify the price for a handcream.

Farmers-Wife showed me the Becca Champagne Pop Highlighter today and it is everey bit as gorgeous as everyone says. So that is on the wishlist... although I definitely DO NOT need another highlighter for the rest of my life. I think another one would have to leave my collection to justify that purchase.

More Charlotte Tilbury. Anything at all. The stuff I have tried from there is amazing.

Once my no-spend is over I will definitely be doing a Lush haul too. I am down to my last bath bomb which will be used up tonight.

The list could go on!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Mine has changed dramatically since I last listed my wishes.  This comes about from reading and falling in love with products on here.  Ok here goes:

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
Jeffree Star Liquid lipsticks in Redrum, Unicorn, Weirdo and I'm Royalty
Kat Von D foundation
Kat Von D Shade and Light eye palette
Black Opium Fragrance

These are my faves at th moment although the list is way longer, these are at the top.  Will be interesting to see everyones wish list now.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh yes Kirsty, a Lush order will be on the cards for me over Christmas. I would love Champagne Pop, but like you I have far too many highlighters already. Luckily I had a few products on my wish list that ended up being crossed off after reading reviews - thank you BR! 
kknz
82 posts
I've only got two things on my wishlist at the moment. Benefit porefessional primer & the new trilogy make-up remover. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
@kk do I need to take you to Benefit when you're up next month? ;)

My wishlists at the moment are slightly fluid because I'm looking forward to playing in Sephora, Myer, DJ and Priceline etc next weekend in Sydney (among other places; I found EOH and Tony Moly last time!)

I'll regroup once I've had my Aussie haul and see what else I want - Mum wants a Xmas wish list so I might just give her my beauty one ;)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Hmm, I need more organic makeup, particularly lipsticks. I think I'm going to try out Antipodes first, their products look quite well pigmented.

How are you going with the Manuka Doctor Chelsea? Is it performing well? :)
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I'm LOVING the Manuka Doctor range, thank you Amanda. My skin has improved dramatically, and when I skipped a few steps last week I really noticed it, so that tells me it is the skincare not anything else that I am doing. Right now I have only ONE small active blemish and my scarring has reduced so much. I will be using it for a long time and already have a back up for the peel. 
Lutece
1849 posts
I love looking at everyones wish lists and it normally extends my wish list.

Mine is:
NARS concealer & sheer glow
Hour glass ambient lighting palette
Anastasia beverly hill So hollywood & Starlight highlighters

chloednz
217 posts
Would love but cant really justify right now..

Nars Sheer glow
a Beauty Blender
Hourglass Primer
Stila Kitten highlighter
Anything Colourpop
Oh and any of the Becca highlighters would be amazing, you can never have enough highlighters IMO
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I love reading everyone elses wishlists! I also want a new MAC lippy or two, but my current most fave wants are:

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush, Bronzer and Powder in Diffused Light
NARS Light Reflecting loose setting powder
Essie polish in Chinchilly
MAC shadow in Nylon

Alas, I do not need any of these things lol so I'm a fully out of luck! I'm sure I'll manage to justify these purchases as time goes on 0_o
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh my current wishlist.. good question because its always changing
-Candle Crush
- Nars Blushes
- Maybe MAC face & body in a lighter colour
-Antipodes Night Cream
-Trilogy Balm Cleanser
.. the list could go on and on and on
Not much at the moment.

Another L'Occitane hand cream. I finished mine and it was AMAZING.
Any eyeshadow palette I see that is mostly some variant of plum. I don't suit much but I have enough nudes and I don't suit much else than plums.
A bottle of Shalimar Ode a la Vanilla Sur la Route du Mexique. This one is a pain to get but I'll get it this year hopefully!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wish I knew what I wanted. Maybe more MOR marshmellow stuff, it smells so freaking good. Definitely more melts, Aroma Addiction have christmas melts and I obviously need them :P Definitely more hair dye so I can go full blonde. Not beauty related but I want to buy my fish a new friend and a new tank! 
First Lady
957 posts
Well I now want an iPhone just so I can have this mini palette case!

xox
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Such a smart wee phone case! People seem to think of everything
chikoboo
3402 posts
I just did a blog post on this and the top thinges are:

Chanel no 5
Chanel coco mademoiselle
It cosmetics naturally pretty volume 2 romantics
trudijoy
8375 posts
omg Nat that's awesome.  Imagine it in BR pink. . . 

now I want it more
First Lady
957 posts
Haha imagine it Trudi!   It's on my to-do list to hunt for a Samsung version - it's just so cute.  xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
yep!  I'm Samsung too haha x  Let me know if you find one :p
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh my goodness that palette phone case is awesome!! Of to trawl etsy now just in case they have a samsung version.   Would be doubled scared of dropping my phone then hehehe.
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Thanks for the update Chelsea. It's good to know it's working for you. I've got acne scars from when I was younger but they have suddenly got bigger with age. Or maybe I'm just being picky as I've started to care for my skin.

I think the Manuka Doctor peel and mask are on my list now though. :)
Macs
5351 posts
My current wish list:

Candles (Candle Crush, Ecoya,Vixen and Living Light)

Eye Shadow (Anastasia, Urban Decay, Maybelline,Too Faced)

Foundation (Mac, Maybelline Fit me,Oasis)

Eyeliner /Mascara (Eye of Horus)

Lipstick (Jefree Star, Colour Pop Liquid, Chichi, Anastasia, Nyx, )

Perfume (Katy Perry Oh so Sheer, Juicy Coutore Hollywood, YSL)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
My wishlist is huge, but my immediate wishlist is:

Bourjois rogue edition velvets
Liz Earle cleanse and polish
La Roche Posay skincare
Pixi glow tonic
Hylamide serums
Charlotte Tilbury anything

Can you tell I'm going to Europe soon?
Mila
1209 posts
My wishlist is never ending !! Oh to win lotto.....

Mac Foundation
Jeffree Star Lipstick - Celebrity Skin
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Stila Kitten Highlighter

and a bazillion more things !

Lutcce Hourglass ambient lighting palette is amazing I use it every day
ChristineHoll
152 posts
My wishlist grows by the day! The main ones though...

Jeffree Star - mainly 714, Blow Pony, and Redrum (for now!)
Too Faced - Born this way foundation, Invisible Candlelight, selfie powders, Sweethearts blush, Melted lippies... pretty much all their products actually.
Wayne Goss brushes. Going to start with brush 1 though as I don't have a decent foundation brush - yet!
Stila - One Step Correct

And just about everything else that has escaped my mind right now..
ChristineHoll
152 posts
Just saw shaaanxo's Jeffree Star swatch video... better add Prom Night and Anna Nicole to that list!!
Astariuss
29 posts
The main thing on my wishlist at the moment is Black Opium perfume by YSL! I like to focus on one product and then move on to the next so currently saving for this beauty!
littleparadise
178 posts
Cool thread, on my wishlist at the moment...

-Would love to own my first Mac lippy so I can use it in summer, any suggestions ladies? I have no idea what I would suit, there are so so so many out there. I don't know how many hours I've spent looking, and browsing videos, and then closing tabs as I can't decide!
-Manuka Doctor Apiclear Purifying Facial Peel
-Mary Lou Manizer, highlighter (for that perfect summer fresh glow) 
- A good hair treatment + leave in conditioner, for the upcoming summer, my hair will be in the sun alot this summer due to my job, so wanting to look after it properly! 

Danni
324 posts
Holy moly I have so many things on my wishlist! Sin by Mac, Mary Lou, Origins Charcoal mask, Manuka Dr facial peel thing I do have more but there in a note on my phone upstairs :P

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!