Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Awesome Trial Team

34 posts, 18 members
First Lady
957 posts
You read it here first -

5 product L'Oreal trial team

Fill out the survey, would be great to see some of you ladies on this one!

xoxoxox
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oooooooooooh
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
How amazing! Survey complete and fingers crossed for this one :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Amazing! Survey done. It would be great to get on this trial. It's been awhile. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Me too soozie - can't actually remember the last time I got a trial so 5 at once would be amazing :) 
Kimrose
1419 posts
Survey completed.  I adore L'Oreal products, I own a ton of them. 
Tattooprincess
68 posts
I've got my fingers crossed for this one, I've only been selected for one trial before! Good luck to every!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ooooh and now Maybelline as well! 
Tattooprincess
68 posts
Fingers and toes crossed, I love Maybelline Mascaras!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Ooooh what great trials and right before Xmas too. 
Susilia
484 posts
I have put my paws up for the Maybelline one only, as I’ve got that L’Oréal highlighter drops already, so didn’t wanna take that bunch, so someone else can try, but I couldn’t resist the eyeshadow palette in the Maybelline trial, fingers crossed, I haven’t been chosen for a trial for years now, it must be about time again, right!? :) 
EliseMM
120 posts
In terms of 'drug store' brands, L'Oreal and Maybelline are the ones I gravitate to (and now Essence and Wet n Wild since they have become readily available in NZ). Revlon, Rimmel and Covergirl have often disappointed me. So what an exciting trial to see two of the global makeup heavy weights battling it out!
Tattooprincess
68 posts
@Elise, I'm a die hard Revlon Foundation user, been using it for maybe 30 years (since I started wearing makeup), but in the last 10 years, are very underwhelmed by the rest of their makeup range - I don't mind their nail polish colours though, but not my go to brand for nails. 
AboutFace
413 posts
These are exciting trials and in time for Xmas :-) Both are such good brands.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Exciting. I’m definitely team L’Oreal. They’re my go to for foundation.
MrsO
196 posts
Love that Maybelline palette, Maybelline and L'oreal are my go to affordable brands.
MareeB
5244 posts
I love L'Oreal too. They have some great products.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Wow... nice... unfortunately i'm not a very good make up artist.. Only can use simple make up products. I'll leave it those who knows how to make the most of these make up products hahahaha. Good luck ladies =D.
SmileyPisces
253 posts
But if there's foundation, bb cream or powder trials next time, i'll definitely put my hand up hahahaha =D
Susilia
484 posts
Yayy, I got into the Maybelline one, can’t wait to play with that eyeshadow palette!!
Thank you!!! :) 
Oh, it says brow tattoo tint maybelline trial? Is that the one I’ll get or is that a mistake?
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah I got a maybelline brow tint one that says all five products when you click through
Susilia
484 posts
Oh, I see, I realised it way too late, I already accepted it, but before I did it said something about writing 5 reviews before Christmas, so I’m really not sure, a bit confused now.
Btw. what’s ppd?
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's a dye chemical I'm potentially fatally allergic to ( which is why my hair is now growing out as it's natural white). I'm a bit confused bc the gel tint was on the invitation but the pomade was in the article and I need to read the ingredients so I've done the best thing and emailed BR 
Missyshilo
12 posts
My fingers are crossed and toes 
First Lady
957 posts
Susilia - for multi-product trial teams we send out invites for one product, and wait for the team to fill.  

A few days later you'll receive trial confirmations for the other products, as well as individual shipping emails.  It's a bit of an email overload, but it sets every product up in the system, so you'll receive a review link (and review points) for each product.

So yeap, you'll receive the 5 Maybelline products and will need to place a review for each of them by the deadline.  It's a cosmetics trial, so the deadline will be 10-14 days from shipping.

Hope this helps
Nat
Susilia
484 posts
I see, I didn’t know that, thank you for clarifying! :)
Sonnies
137 posts
Would love to be on this one
EliseMM
120 posts
Hopefully there are still some invites to go out - I've been checking both my email and BR account every few hours over the last couple of days haha
Kimrose
1419 posts
I was lucky enough to get the Maybelline trial, super excited to try some new things, thanks BR
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Not the maybelline trial but just got my first trial for the year. Woohoo! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i love me a maybelline mascara so i'm super keen to try the rest too.

Woohoo for a trial for soozie too!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Congrats soozie!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Such great trials! I'm super lucky to get on the Loreal trial. 
Macs
5351 posts
I missed out on that one lol spaces closed weeee wee 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!