Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

What was the last product you used - and what will be the next?

40 posts, 25 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
'Moment in time'  style things are fun :)

The last thing I used was a vanilla hand cream I got in Japan; the next will be dye.  I neeeeeed to dye my hair tonight!  So many rooooots ugh
chikoboo
3402 posts
Just used Queen Helena mint julep mask andnow letting my toner settle before I pop on Glamglow thirstymud hydrating mask.  Oily and dry areas covered =)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
I literally just put the Living Nature Hydrating Toning Gel on - it's yummy! Next will be their Radiance Night Oil which is lovely too :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Last product I used was Cherry Culture lip balm that I keep in the bedroom - the next will be the Bossy Oil Cleanse so I can take off my face!
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
Ooh, the last thing I used was the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Magic and the next will be the Origins Charcoal mask. This is an awesome idea, I would love for you to post it again at some point :) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's one that could change at any given time due to one of a thousand factors, eh Chelsea?
EnyaMUA
1109 posts
Ummm Beauty Sleep moisturizer by Oasis Beauty last night. I might hop in the shower and do my skincare routine tonight but  I'm feeling pretty sick so I might not even bother. If I don't do my skincare, it'll be my Body Shop Peach shower gel. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
agh TMUA hope you're not getting what I had!  take care x
Koni
444 posts
Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser and before I snooze it'll be Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
MareeB
5244 posts
Nivea cellular anti age day cream, and Skinfood hand cream - I use tons of face, hand, and foot  moisturisers while I'm sitting watching tele at night!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I last used my Nuxe Riev de Miel Lip Moisturiser which I'm loving. Next I will probably use my Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair and some tea tree oil for my pimples :)
Macs
5351 posts
Manuka Doctor night cream and trilogy rosehip oil
MareeB
5244 posts
Next I'm going to use my Badger sleep balm - and hopefully have a lovely relaxed sleep !!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
The last product i used was nailpolish, and the next product i use is either going to be a facemask, or  a night time serum! Depending on how motivated i am
MissQT
1547 posts
The last product I used was queen Helene pomegranate and raspberry face scrub. The next thing I will be using is my loreal serum and oxygen moisturiser.
First Lady
957 posts
The last product I used was the Nimue Exfoliating Enzyme.  

It's the second time I've used it, first time I rang up BR Zoe (who highly recommended it) to tell her it smelt erm, fishy and I didn't think I could use it again.  

She snapped at me 'that's because your skin is unhealthy, the smell will go the more you use it'*.  So I've tried it again and it did in fact smell less like dead fish and my skin feels AMAZING.   So it's earned a third try in a few days.

And the next product I'll use will be Rosehip Oil before bed!

Love Nat xx

* So apparently the fishy smell is when the fruit enzymes react with the intercellular glue (that which holds your skin cells together.)  So essentially, running out of Fruit Smoothie and not exfoliating for a week meant a build up of dead cells etc.  My face does not normally emit fish smells.  Honest.

trudijoy
8375 posts
Nat - I'm allergic to fish and so intolerant of the smell that I'd probably throw up, and smell like vomit AND fish, which doesn't sound relaxing at ALL lol.

In the nicest possible way, i'm pleased your face is getting less smelly :p
First Lady
957 posts
Hahahaha Trudi, I'm a vegetarian and also just generally freaked out by fish, and I had just slapped on the product and I had to fight the urge to wash it off! 

I was secretly hoping I wouldn't like it, so I wouldn't have to shell out close to $100 for it again, but I have to admit, my skin is feeling lovely, and if the fish smell does completely disappear I think the possibility of product love is there!

It's interesting though, because Nimue isn't sold online, you have to go into the salon so you come away with the right products for your skin etc, and yet so many reviews online comment on the icky smell - so it seems a lot of people aren't getting all the information they need about the product!

xox

kirstyj
1732 posts
I don't think I could deal with the fishy smell either! Ewww ...
Wouldn't it be nice to switch off your smell sense every now and again. It'd be worth it for a good product :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
well clearly they don't have a Zoe, Nat haha.

Nimue kinda sounds like Finding Nemo. . . . there's a clue :p
First Lady
957 posts
Hahaha there is something to be said for a super honest beauty therapist!

She almost sent me into an existential crisis, me and my skin are quite getting along at the moment, and all of a sudden I'm told it's turned fruit into fish.  I was looking in the mirror wondering if what I was seeing wasn't in fact the real me... 

Kirstyj imagine that, I have some products that I read rave reviews about, but I just can't get passed the smell! 

xox
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh yikes Nat, it sounds like a great product but the smell would finish me too I'm afraid!
The last product I used was Verite Spa Jasmine and Ylang-ylang balancing moisturiser and the next is Lush Dream Cream on my legs  :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I currently have on Ren's Radiance Renewal glycolactic mask. It does the same as the one Nat's talking about, unglueing old skin cells. Has a lovely fruity, citrus smell though, definitely not fish!

I will follow it up with their Beauty Shot serum which I only have a sample of.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
The last I just put on was eos lip balm in summer fruits before which was L'Oréal anti aging cream prior to was lancome correcting cream prior to undereye butter melt bordoir bossy which was post oasis berry brightener tonic
Rezee
1964 posts
Im cracking up over here that nat had to make it clear she doent smell like fish!
that reminds me of some cream I had when I was breastfeeding my eldest, it was supposed to be really good but I couldn't get over the fish smell so didnt use it!
Anyway, my last product used was just before bed whn I used some of the moisture mist emulsion as a hand cream-its not working for my dry skin and I didnt want to throw the last third out!
the next product I'll use is my face wash in the shower which is an avon one in a blue bottle.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
New day, new makeup. The last product i put on my face was the Oasis Apple a Day, and the next product will either be concealer or mascara.. depending on how much makeup i decide to wear today
trudijoy
8375 posts
Good point Binary...

Last thing was Miss Dior perfume...next will be MAC Diva-ish lippy
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Ooh Dior perfume! My sister has one bottle i think it is called Ms Cherie and it just smells so good!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Last thing I put on my face was Urban Decay walk of shame lipgloss, and as I have been at work for the last couple of hours it will be my next thing too hehehe as I top it up through the day...oh actually I will be applying Essano rosehip hand cream throughout the day too =)
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's divine, Binary!  I picked up a sample bottle each of Miss Dior and J'adore for $2 each at a big bucket sale.... kicking myself for not buying lots!
Mila
1209 posts
Last thing before bed was the Caithy rosehip oil and first thing this morning was my ZA moisturiser
alikat
423 posts
Last thing I used was my Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey perfume. Next thing I use will be my Bobbi Brown lipstick as it has all come off onto my coffee cup :(
chloednz
217 posts
The last product I used was Stila tinted moisturizer and the next will probably be hand cream- I have a bunch of half empty tubes I am trying to pan
alyshajayne
92 posts
The last thing I used was bossy oil cleanser (naughty I didn't moisturise after). The next will be blistex lip balm, I'm sick and my poor lips are so cracked :(
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Last thing was a Clarins lipstick. Next will probably be Za cleansing oil when I get home.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I lied! Bad me. I died my hair while I watched Gloriavale. And THEN I Bossy Cleansed lol. This morning the last item I used was toothpaste and the next item I am going to use is probably lipbalm!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
The last thing I used was my Bossy Oil Cleanse (love that stuff) and the next will have to be my Orgnx Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.  Hair washing tiiiiiime!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
The last product I used was Trilogy moisturiser on my hands, as I can't use it on my face. The next product will be my Nivea Lip Butter as my lips are suffering after spending a week in the snow so it's being applied on the regular!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
The last thing I put on was my crazy rumours lip balm. Next will probably be some hand cream, probably the Antipodes one.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!