Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

72 posts, 22 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I really should do the makeup mask my mind keeps coming back to for Halloween... it's pretty, not scary, but I don't really DO scary lol
chikoboo
3402 posts
Just have to add.  Marleen I agree with the others your new profile photo is gorgeous and you should totally do the mask thing you'd be surprised how many of us have similar humor traits I think it would be perfect.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
All sold out in Porirua too. Apparently it's been very popular. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
worldofsooziewongI could do with a super hero sheet mak haha, would look better than the other scary sheet masks I have used.

Thanks for all your kind words ladies x 

Can't beleive soap and glory has sold out in so many places (well actually I can, its being sold for a reasonable price, and for the longest time it has been out of reach). Lets hope they continue to get it in
MrsLissy
301 posts
I went CRAZY buying S&G stuff when I was in England. So far I've used one of the two body scrubs I got. I think the one I'm using at the moment is called The Scrub of Your Life and it's awesome. It smells so good and does an amazing job. The Righteous butter is really good and my fave ever body butter. It smells so good and really sinks into my skin. I got the heel cream which is honestly the best one I've ever used (already onto the second one). I also got the puffy eye attack eye cream but found it a bit stingy so gave the unopened one I had away. I'm using one of the make yourself youthful serums and my skin lives it. I'm using the Wish upon a jar night cream and I love that too. I've got a face scrub and can't remember what it's called but I like it. I've yet to try the hand cream, the peel mask, another night cream, a different scrub, a foaming cleanser, another face scrub and a lip balm. 

I need to keep up this addiction so will be taking tips on the best/easiest way to get whatever Postie won't stock into the country.
janini9
341 posts
Update on buying Soap and Glory products from the trader on Trade Me.
To order more than one item and combine postage, you buy we each item individually and pay $6.50 delivery for the first item and choose $1.50 delivery for each subsequent item. Then it ends up as one transaction that you get the normal Trademe notification of purchase and payment for. 
The goods come directly from the UK and it takes just over a week (although we have has a long weekend). I ended up ordering three items, paid $9.50 NZD for shipping and it was very well packaged. I got Sugar Crush  body Scrub, Sugar Crush Body Buttercream and Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss. 
Yes, the items such as the body butter was more expensive from TradeMe. However, the availability of Soap and Glory in Postie Plus Stores depends on which store and pure luck of being there when S&G products are in store. I have managed to find an awesome S&G face serum in one Auckland store and plenty of the Clean on Me range in several stores, but nothing else from this company. So I will purchase from this TradeMe trader again, the experience was pretty good.
chloednz
217 posts
Awesome thanks for that Janini9, good to know that they are legit. Totally dont "need" anything at the moment but am sure a shopping craving won't be far away!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Thats awesome to hear about the trademe expereince. I agree, its awesome that you can get some stuff from postie, but i need to get my hands on some more scrubs and things so might have to turn to trademe
kirstyj
1732 posts
Thanks for letting us know janini9! I will have to check this out as I really want to get some more goodies if I can... any excuse to buy more Soap & Glory :P
trudijoy
8375 posts
Great Janini, thanks xx
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I picked up some Soap and Glory products in the UK recently and I'm excited to try them! I bought body butters as presents for friends and 3 bottles of the Sugar Crush body wash (citrus is my jam) all for me! I cannot wait to get stuck in.

Also, I hear their makeup is really good too.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Please tell me there is an update to a new stockist as I've just fallen in love the Mist You Madly Body Spray - omg. I need more of it and need lots.

Help lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
it's still available at Mecca Maxima, this thread's like 3 years old <3
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I hope they bring more of the Smoothie Star line. I saw the Australia Mecca site had the Smoothie Star Body Buttercream. I smelt the travelsized pot in the Christmas giftset and really want a fullsized tub, plus the giftset was only limited edition.
Macs
5351 posts
I miss that body butter. Once I’ve panned my stash I’ll go into Mecca for a look. Wish Postie Plus would bring it back.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Mecca def have the body butter (the righteous butter) that postie had, in two sizes, as well as the shower cream (clean on me) in two sizes, and so much more besides :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Where did you get Mist You Madly from mumof3? I've never seen it in Mecca. 
EliseMM
120 posts
Wow I actually remember when Postie had it! I'm still a Postie fan for buying travel-size everything, tights, socks, merino shirts. Such good prices.
MareeB
5251 posts
I havent been into Postie for ages. I never think of them - surprising considering we have hardly any shops here! Don't they sell Soap and Glory now?
Macs
5351 posts
Postie stopped selling it. I regret not buying the body butter in bulk . I’m always too busy to go out shopping these days .
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Trudi - Ba ha ha I know the thread is 3 years old, just thought I would continue with the same thread instead of creating a new one and I'm still obsessed ha ha ha.

worldofsooziewong - I scored the Mist You Madly from a friend who didn't like the scent (I told her she was mad of course lol). I love that even more than the Sugar Crush and so gutted that they don't bring more products to Mecca. Especially the body sprays eek.

Kimrose
1419 posts
I just used the body scrub in the shower this morning, it smells amazing

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!