Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

39 posts, 22 members
Head Pixie
569 posts
Pixie checking in! 

May the winds of treaty goodness blow your way! X
Julieal
915 posts
Way to go !! Easiest vault ever -Thanks BR team .
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
That was a pretty smooth vault. A lot less lag.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks so much BR, managed to get on here and grab a couple of things. Super excited. Hope everyone manages to get what they wanted on their wishlist xx
Macs
5351 posts
Well that was a smooth shop in that second shop . Blew all my points lol . 
Woohoo I was in and out in a jiffy and cant wait for my new skincare :)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh what skincare did you get? :-) 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
That was a lot smoother tonight, thanks BR! I managed to pick up the things I wasn't able to nab yesterday :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have 75 points left so didnt go back in but glad it was going well for everyone! Just had a look; a couple different things to yesterday. Still no sign of the lush stuff from the preview, or a couple other things from  my lists.... drop ins to come maybe?
shazatron101
5112 posts
i thought i saw lush in there!! i dont need more soap but it doesn't stop me from wanting it lmao
AboutFace
417 posts
This one went much smoother! I had trouble loading the pages and missed out on some goodies yesterday however this time round I got what I was after and managed to use all my points :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Lush - where? lol. All good, with the amount of Lush I have, I could open my own Lush shop ha ha ha :-) 
KnotJustAScarf
43 posts
I managed to nab a few things, including the Snowberry moisturiser I wanted to try, so yay! Still no sign of the Clarins or Lush things? I'm a bit of a Lush virgin so it was on my list. Have I already missed it?
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Woohoo! Got me some Olay goodies and some other things I never tried before, so excited!
tabucutie
1812 posts
Much smoother experience than yesterday. Though I haven't got anything yet. Nothing im super passionate about. I'm in a hotel overnight so thought I'd do some random checks to see if anything gets dropped in. 
MissDilly
229 posts
Happy with my wee haul! Had eye serum and cleanser on my ‘want’  list and nabbed those along with some day to day favourites -  so very happy :)
EliseMM
120 posts
I'm super tired after a massive Sunday, and I have a 6am start tomorrow... hopefully my determination to stay up late watching the vault will be worth it!
poohbearfan
45 posts
OMG actually shaking like a haunted outhouse right now! Somehow managed to nab me the new Remington air3d hairdryer. Been a BR member for 5 years now and have never been quick enough or lucky enough to get anything before. Was just scrolling through to be nosy and suddenly spotted the add to cart button and nearly had a heart attack trying to click it quickly. I've really wanted one of these but couldn't justify the price so am so damn excited now. Didn't believe it was real till I got the confirmation email lol. Thanks heaps BR 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That is awesome hun, I noticed a hair straightener is also in there, was tempted but don't really need it that badly, so hopefully someone else will take it for their forever home.
EliseMM
120 posts
Wow awesome! I didn't even see the hair dryer pop up! I'm glad you nabbed it, as I already have a good hair dryer hehe.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Woohoo, congrats!
Helibabi
101 posts
That's awesome congratulations! Your going to love it! I love love love mine!! 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
There's a straightener in the vault for anyone that has 1800 points left! Would've loved to get it but spent my points already lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats on getting that hair dryer. 

I see the hair straightner . I wonder who will get that . First time I’m broke on points in years lol . Overall I’m happy with my haul I’ve got . 

k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Did anyone have issues with payments? Ive been charged twice on my card.
Julieal
915 posts
Good on you pooh bear fan- This is what it is all about -so excited for you
tannygirl
3392 posts
     I decided to sit this vault out since there are some things I have I need to use up and I'm saving up for new glasses frames but I can't wait to see all your vault hauls.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Poohbearfan, congratulations that's awesome :) Enjoy the new hair dryer
shazatron101
5112 posts
that is AMAZING poohbear, hope you love it!!!! i love mine. i can't work the attachments but hooooboy do i love it lmao

im fizzzing i cant wait for my goodies to arrive :D
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Woohoo poohbear! I love seeing people so excited when they get something. The hairdyer sounds amazing! Congratulations
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Is there still a maximum points spend limit for the Vault? I can’t see anything about it on the vault info page, yet a little bell was ringing in my mind about a max limit spend from previous vaults.  I’m just wondering, as I limited myself to only 4 items this weekend, yet I still have 4000+ points left to spend (in the next vault). 
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
It says $250 cap per vault but I am pretty sure you can spend that both days. 4000 points is awesome! I need to get reviewing again :-)
Macs
5351 posts
I haven’t had any issues with payment . I can see my two payments deducted from my account. Still not displaying whether it’s from BR. Too many outgoing I can’t tell if it’s the right one.
MareeB
5254 posts
Well done poohbearfan - I'm more excited for you than I am for me!! I'm glad you got something you love :)
poohbearfan
45 posts
Thanks guys. So excited and can't wait for it to arrive. All that patience, missing out and reviewing has paid off! Well done to everyone who also got a good haul
AboutFace
417 posts
Great stuff Poohbear the hair dryer looks really good :-)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
@Silvene wow that's some serious points earn. Well done you.
@poohbear that's a great score, I know how you must feel. Go you!
@macs I've sorted my payment issues, bc I had same amounts go out of my card as my brvault it, without realising it, it looked as though I had two go out on my vault but it was two entirely different purchases for the same amount.
I missed last vault so I picked a few things this vault on night two and am happy with that. Sounds like every one else is too.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Thanks, ladies.  I thought there was still a spend cap and that I wasn’t imaging it. 

I’ve been a member on BR for 4 years, but I’ve only taken part in three of the vaults (due to me having to work on vault days, prior to there being two vault times), so there’s been a lot of ‘saving points for the next vault’ in the hopes that I’d be able to partake.  I tend to also only buy what I need, as I’m trying to use up what I have before replacing it with something else.   Thankfully,  BR points don’t expire!
MareeB
5254 posts
For once I didn't spend all my points but got three lovely Olay products and still have 600 points left. Getting discerning in my old age lol it's not as if I need any more products!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!