Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Last Vault

114 posts, 20 members
fuddlewump
3 posts
Hey everyone!

This past vault was my very first and I nabbed some really awesome things that I can't wait to receive! I was wondering what happens from now on? For those of you who've shopped previous vaults, how long did you have to wait for your things, and was there any communication? Such as a tracking number for the parcel, etc. 

Cheers!
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
The last vault that I 'shopped' in was many months ago. But I recall there being an email sent out that notified you that your items are on their way. The vault FAQ says allow 14-21 working days for delivery but I imagine the courier companies right now are super overwhelmed so will probably take even longer.
trudijoy
8375 posts
the email i got said six weeks, but it also said january, so i figured it might not have been updated all the way. 

Vault stuff can take ages with all the things they have to pack, so i guess 14-21 days to be sent then however long the courier takes, for this one? 
Kimrose
1419 posts
I have received my vault parcels in the past quite quickly, I did not participate in the last vault but I have purchased online from elsewhere and it has taken a wee bit longer than usual. Due to Covid the couriers have been pretty overwhelmed. 

tabucutie
1811 posts
You'll get a tracking number when it is sent.  As per above is the estimated time to receive products.  If you have further queries you can use the contact us button at the bottom of the home page to send a message through to the BR team.
Helibabi
101 posts
Got the email today my vault goods are being shipped.. how quick is that!? You BR ladies must be working hard thanks a bunch lovelies! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay I am excited for my goodies!
Susilia
484 posts
I got the tracking today too, so excited, yayyy! :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Wow, that was fast! ... Got a tracking email from BR at 11am, the courier arrived at 3pm.  I was only expecting it to arrive tomorrow or Wednesday.  Thank you, BR. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Cool, got my tracking emails today so hopefully the parcels are here by the weekend coz I wanna tutu with the hair curler thingo :D
MareeB
5244 posts
Exciting, can't wait :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Me too, got the tracking tab open. Check it a couple of times a day yay.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Eeek can't wait, thanks BR!

When do they usually open the next vault just so you can see what's going to be in it? I felt like the last one was for weeks ?
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Scratch that question, I watched the vid and it's 1 week prior ... I get ahead of myself when excited :)
First Lady
957 posts
JackieMackenzie - the last vault was the first time we'd left the preview open for weeks, previews used to be just a sneaky hour here and there!

BUT - we're in the process of revamping the way the Beauty Vault works.  We'll let everyone know details in the next week or so.  

xox

Helibabi
101 posts
Oooooh this sounds exciting! Can’t wait to hear about it. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oooh look forward to hearing about the changes.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sounds intriguing!
First Lady
957 posts
You know us, always tinkering away on something.

Safe to say this will be the biggest Vault revamp we've ever done!  xx
Kimrose
1419 posts
I'm going to get reviewing so I can enjoy the next vault
Emily-jane
314 posts
Sounds interesting. I need to find some more products to review. Can't wait to receive my vault goodies.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Mines waiting to leave Auckland so I'm excited :)

Super intrigued on the changes, can't wait
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Looking forward to seeing everyones vault hauls!
shazatron101
5112 posts
My vault stuff has been chauffeured around all day, i just checked the tracking and its now "potential delay"  

I mean, i dont mind waiting and i understand they're busy as heck, so i guess my parcel is just lucky hahahahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just checked mine and it's sitting two suburbs away. EYEROLL. Not BR's fault at all, it's AKL courier nonsense,  but I genuinely don't get how it's possible to get something down south before you get it across town
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
It's all a bit odd. Mine was picked up 10am Monday morning (coming to ChCh) but hasn't moved from Auckland since then. Obviously some couriers are fantastic and some ... Not so much
Susilia
484 posts
Same with mine, no update on tracking since pickup, I was hoping it's just a tracking problem and it's still on the way, but that's just wishful thinking! :D 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I was thinking the same trudi, how does that work aye. I'll be stoked if I receive before the weekend.
trudijoy
8375 posts
don't even get me started, monmon.  It's the absolute bane of my life.  

I don't understand why it's so hard for them to get things across this city
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine was sent Monday and is in Nelson now, I'm about an hour and 45 minutes away from there and says it's been forwarded to rural courier, so expecting it either on the afternoon run or  tomorrow morning yay!
First Lady
957 posts
Hey guys,  

During the busy Covid times couriers were only scanning pickup and delivery, and not necessarily scanning as the items moved through the network.  Some couriers are now scanning as expected some aren't.  

So don't be too alarmed if your tracking doesn't appear to be moving, chance are its still moving through.

xx
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Mine arrived today so your right, the scan didn't show updates between pickup and delivery. Super excited, put on photowall
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Woohoo mine just arrived! Thanks so much BR xxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
no sign of mine still - but my Sephora arrived, so not all is lost
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Photos pleeaasse :)
Helibabi
101 posts
Yay mine arrived so exciting and so fast! Thanks BR! It’s like Xmas 
trudijoy
8375 posts
mine arrived literally 30 seconds before I had to go live on a webinar hahahahaha.

i wanna drop everything to play with the hair tool thingo but i have a videconference in 15 mins! 

thanks BR :) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mine just arrived and other than a minor mix up that im not overly fussed about im so pleased! I also forgot what i asked the fairies for so it was a real treat hahahahahaha
Emily-jane
314 posts
Mine is with local branch so should arrive tomorrow yay.  Some nice hauls on photowall already.
Susilia
484 posts
Great hauls, keep posting pics, I wanna see them all! :)
My goodies shouldn't be too far, fingers crossed for tomorrow! :D 
MareeB
5244 posts
I got the tracking email which said mine will be here on 25 June!
Macs
5351 posts
Thanks again BR for the goodies. I'm gonna try whip up a complete look with my haul tommorow morning before I start work.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Loving seeing all the photos

Can't wait to hear what the hair tool is like
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That's odd it said the 25th of June Maree! That's a week away!  I won that hair tool last year Trudi, let me know what you think:-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mine arrived today! Yay! Will post a pic on the weekend when I'm actually home during daylight to get a decent picture.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh! Do you like it?
AboutFace
413 posts
You'll look lovely Macs especially with those lashes you got.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes I like it. But it took me a few goes to get the curling part sorted! It straightened my hair brilliantly though. It has mixed reviews but I personally like it :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
My hair isn't hard to straighten (or curl) so hopefully I love it too ! :) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mine is really long and can be frizzy so can be a bit of a mish! I have a GHD which I would say I use more.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!