Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

The Last Vault

114 posts, 20 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
I think so! Its probably a number of things but i cant remember what it claimed to do but my golly its gorgeous  and i think its one i will be repurchasing
AboutFace
412 posts
That hyaluronic acid serum is so good it's super hydrating. Don't think I can go without that serum. Liking the Max Factor mascara and the Garnier oil/serum is so good mixed with the day cream especially under make-up. I will give the dry shampoo and Soft moisturiser set to my daughter, have used both in the past and liked them but without the fragrance in the Soft set.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes the Loreal serum is so good! My skin loved it! I'm a bit of a shocker as I already have stuff open but can never wait to open all my new vault items lol oops. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm loving the Alpine Silk eye cream which is the only product I've tried so far. Can't wait to try the Garnier products.
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Sounds like the serum is a real winner. I got some hair colour which was a perfect colour match for some touch ups and I'm enjoying the LRP products. Waiting till I need the rest before I open them.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Love the straight and curl as a straightener, I think my hair needs to be lo her for the curl aspect of it. 

Hated the press on nails, threw them out.

rimmel matte powder is great - I've used that before though. 

haven't tried the mask or eye cream :) 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I love that eye cream too. Smells great and not expensive either. Plus decent size for an eye cream
Emily-jane
314 posts
I haven't tried the shower gel yet but hope it doesn't smell like dishwashing liquid as lemongrass scents offen remind me of it. The lash primer is pretty neat it's blue. Could easily just wear it without mascara.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol Soozie I just saw your comment on my review! Omg I did even know the lid did that lmao thanks! That makes it so much easier:-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol Lisalou I was thinking "does hers have a different lid from mine?" Here's me tbinking how easy it is to use. Must take some work to get the whole lid off lol. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol it looks like I'm not the only one Soozie! So to anyone with the Dr Hauschka shower cream there is a hole in the lid and you twist the cap to open and close it lmao.
Emily-jane
314 posts
I still haven't used my shower gel but did notice a sticker over the hole on the lid lol 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisalou, that's hilarious lol. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
That's funny about the shower cream. I have not used mine yet, so that is good to know!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!