Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

96 posts, 51 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
i got all excited to see WannabeMUA got hero then realised I did tooooo

Thanks BR! Yay!
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Haha that's too cute. Yay you!!
Jesse
745 posts
Congrats new Heroes :)  And re-instated Heroes!
RachLouise
218 posts
Congrats Ladies! I'm happy for you all :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Macs too yay. Congrats to the reinstated girls too... must be a nervewracking time. Who are the new supers?
ohmyglosss
17 posts
Congrats ladies.. So excited and happy for you all!! :)
ohmyglosss
17 posts
Trudijoy.. I read BR's facebook post and superheros will be announced later this evening.. 
Macs
5351 posts
Omgod!! My hearts racing , now I'm balling.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks babe i missed that x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Macs I know. I'm really sick atm and i got excited then dizzy
Macs
5351 posts
Congrats Trudijoy,WannabeMUA , Marzipan xxx and everyone else who has their statuses up graded.
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
So excited to see who the new superheroes are! I have been a bit hit or miss with BR due to study and placements  - some weeks I don't have a chance to get on and others (like today) I spend an entire Sunday on BR. Oops, that means a downgrade xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Super congrats to all the lovelies and their new statuses xxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Chelsea thanks for opening up a spot ;) you'll get back there once you're able to BR more
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
wooo, this has made my weekend! Was not expecting to be a hero but so happy!! Congrats to everyone else who has also been upgraded x
-Bex-
611 posts
Yay congrats to the new Heroes and heroes that kept their badges! So happy for you all xx
1139 posts
Jessicka... when you're feeling better I hope you see that you're back in your rightful spot ;) x
So exciting!! Well done :-)
SandyGedge
394 posts
Congratulations lovelies xxx
trudijoy
8375 posts
You too marzipan? YAY
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
LoVing seeing all the new badges. Huge congrats ladies. Can't wait to see who gets the new SH badges. I'm sure they will do a fantastic job with the new responsibilities.

Thanks for letting me keep my hero badge Nat xxxx
MrsLissy
301 posts
Congrats new beautiful heroes! You all deserve it :) I'm so glad to see I wasn't downgraded. It's so nerve wracking each time the status get reviewed now. 
Kellie
570 posts
Congratulations lassie-loos! Now to see who makes it to the Super stage - eeeeeek! xx
Lutece
1849 posts
Ohhhh this is such a happy and joyful moment!!! Congrats to the new HEROS, Woohoo!!! Time to celebrate! And also the Heros that have been safe (Me included phew)
Kellie
570 posts
And thank you Nat and Queenie for letting me hang out with the amazing ladies for another quarter - completely didn't expect it, especially as there are so many wonderful BR Members on the site.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats to the new heroes and the reinstated ones.

accidentprone_x
845 posts
I havent been change yet so fingers crossed. And congratulations to everyone who had there statuses upgraded.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Haha there I was congratulating Trudi, didn't even realise my own status had been upgraded. Congrats all! SUPER excited to see who our new Super gals are going to be :)
Sylvia
149 posts
Congrats to all the new heroes!! And thank you so much for letting me stay as a hero, BR, you're all so lovely. xx

So excited to find out who the new superheroes are too - they're gonna have a blast! I can't even express how wonderful the last few months have been as superhero, so good luck to all you lovelies! :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Omg Sarah too yay!! So many deserving ppl :)
chikoboo
3402 posts
Congrats to all the new heroes now time to stalk for the new superheroes =)

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Although my status hasn't changed, I still love Status Change Day because I love seeing all the happy posts of those that have.  So many lovely and deserving BR Babes on here xxx
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Congrats to the lovely new heros and the reinstated ones . Enjoy it's such a great privilege! 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he yes Chikoboo, I agree, haven't seen any yet, can't wait to see them come out with their happy posts, so excited for them x
Rezee
1964 posts
Look at all those new shiny yellow badges! Congrats guys
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Lol thanks Ellie :P thanks heaps for the upgrade BR, I honestly wasn't expecting I and. Massive congrats ton lol of tose who have new badges :D I'm super excited to see who the new SHs are, I have my fingers crossed super tight for one lad who I think would make an amazing SH? I'm really hoping she is one of them and I definitely can't wait to see the excitement when we find out :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
So excited for so many of you! I've been stalking around to find everyone and am so excited at the quality of reviews everyone writes!!! Can't wait for the new BR features to be able to follow everyone :)
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Sarahbeautynz I came to congratulate Trudi too after seeing it on Facey (I've said it before but really enjoying your posts lately!) only to see I had changed - I had to double check! Totally and completely unexpected. 

Thanks so much BR, I will try and live up to my shiny new badge! <3
MissQT
1547 posts
congrats to all the new, and remaining, super heroes! :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
aww pifithrin you are so freaking sweet xx

I love that we're all so excited for other people that we didn't realise we had been given hero status haha
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Haha I know! I know it means a lot to everyone. I'm excited to see who the new superheros are now!
trudijoy
8375 posts
me too - i can think of several girls who have been rocking this out lately but some are first time heroes so not their time just yet ;)
bronjenks
253 posts
What an exciting afternoon!  Awesome to see so many deserving ladies be upgraded.  Congratulations to you all! xxx\
trudijoy
8375 posts
YAY SUPERHERO JESSE x
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Congrats Super Heroe Jesse xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Wooohooo you got a cape Jesse!!! well done sweets xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
And Yay!!! Fi you got one too!! woot for the Magpie =) xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
The 3rd superhero found too, well done on your capes ladies, congrats Kirsty woohoo xx
Lutece
1849 posts
Ohhhhh the new Super hero capes have been issued, YAY!!!! Congrats ladies these are well deserved :) <3 xxx
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Congratulations you three lucky ladies :)