Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Review Challenge

107 posts, 40 members
-Bex-
611 posts
Cool thread i have loved reading everyones goals its awesome, go ladies! i havent been reviewing as much as i would like to lately with work but its calming down now so im back into review mode i don't have a goal just yet if i could do one every second day i think that would be a good start. cant believe how fast the vault has come around again
kirstyj
1732 posts
Even more reason to get going with the reviews ladies! A few cool products have been added to the vault today :)
charly
456 posts
Oh, thanks for the heads up. I'm excited to see what is in the vault this time. I probably don't 'need' anything, but maybe something will tempt me!

Guess I should get a wiggle on... These reviews won't write themselves!
Kimrose
1419 posts
So I was wondering with us doing a review challenge by the next vault, how close to 90,000 reviews we will get, now thats a great goal.
MareeB
5244 posts
Good point Kim - probably quite close!
kirstyj
1732 posts
I can't believe how close to 90k we are! That is really really cool... bet you it won't be long at all.
pintsize
1072 posts
And once the BRBB reaches us and we get to try out some special new goodies :) Yay more reviewing pleasure ")

watching the numbers climbing up is fun (ok I must get out more lol)

:)
Mila
1209 posts
I had grand plans to really work in some reviews however my beautiful chubby bubby takes me away from BR a bit. Luckily he's so darn smushy I don't mind
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Mila, that sounds so sweet, and deffo a good reason to be putting reviews to the side
I haven't anything better to do anyhow so I guess I'll get cracking! I'll aim for 20 or so since I still have a ton of products to review.
Ringy
825 posts
I guess I'll set myself more of a long term goal- maybe to get to 80 reviews by the end of the year? And maybe 60 by the vault? 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I find writing reviews really relaxing, I love sitting down with my laptop and writing about a product that I love ( or maybe hate). I'm gonna try and do 2 reviews each week!
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
I am definitely up for that challenge :)  I am now at 323?  I think!  I want to get to 350 at least by vault time.  I don't know if I will participate yet.  I just love to review so usually get one each day or every two days.  I can't believe I have used so many products hehe with more to go!  Keep up the great work ladies :D
chelseaadelaide
703 posts
I have loved reading this thread! I'm currently 5 reviews away from 200 after completing loads last weekend.. trying to decide what I would like to review for my 200th. My fingers are crossed for a hero badge before the next vault, however there are more and more fabulous ladies popping up so my hopes aren't too high. I don't have a specific review goal beyond 200, just to keep ticking along without sacrificing quality. Oh, I would actually like to re-do some of my old reviews at some point. 
I'd love to join in and complete another 10 reviews
Rezee
1964 posts
Only 25 more days till the vault now, it's coming up so fast. I have 9 more reviews till I get to my goal. How's everyone else going?
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oooo I have 23 reviews to go before I reach my goal.  I should make it I think.  Would love to know how everyone else is doing
-Bex-
611 posts
Im only 3 reviews away, hmmm maybe time to set a new goal... only trouble is though i am running out of things to review
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I've only done 34 reviews but my aim is to sit down and write Atleast two a night once the kids are in bed and hopefully get too 45 reviews before the vault :) xx good luck to all the ladies doing this I'm sure you'll reach your goals!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I am 8 away from 200 now, and I could post them all but reviews 199 and 200 aren't written yet, but I have enough reviews written to get me to about 230 hahaha. 199 and 200 are special reviews, obviously ;-)
Macs
5351 posts
I'm 8 reviews away from 300. I'd like that review to be a special product.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I'm 10 reviews away. I will definitely meet that.
Danni
324 posts
I want to get to 100 reviews by the vault! I'm almost there I think I have 7 or 8 reviews to do to get there...and I'm sick at the moment snuggled up on the couch so perfect oppurtunity to get those reviews in
kirstyj
1732 posts
I'm only 8 reviews away as well! I can't believe it. I'm sure I'll get them done before the vault... just don't know what I want my 300th review to be. I'm thinking it might not be a special product because I don't want to prematurely write the review on my Ambient Lighting palette before using it for a while.
Rezee
1964 posts
Another one done for me so I'm down to 8 more too. I'm feeling like geting to 300 will be achievable for next year,  so I'm looking forward to that.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
My goal was 350, which i think i will reach in the next few days! (Only 6 reviews to go). My list of things to review is huge, and so I would love to make a dent in that, not sure how many i can actually get done before the vault, but because I enjoy writing them.. it will probably be quite a few more
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'll only make it to about 325 by the vault i think...but thats ok :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
I've been rather slack in reviewing products so time to get on the ball and review some more.
Danni
324 posts
A lot of the things in my empties bag aren't on the site either so need to figure out what to request to put on!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have finally posted my 200th review :-D YAY
kirstyj
1732 posts
That is pretty cool Shazatron! Congrats.... off I go to read...
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Haha Shaz I was like ooo what's the super special product?! Should've guessed it'd be that damn mascara lol very appropriate, congrats doll!
Julieal
915 posts
I just plod along so can't imagine ever having 300 reviews but I must admit I look for a review before I buy something now as most of the review give a really good idea what to expect from the product.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahah!! It was a toss up between that and the eye shadow but as I can't have them both I eeny meeny miney moed and that won ;-D x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yay Shaza that's awesome I too am aiming for my 200th review within the month of October Im up to 177 I think and have makeup not listed in br. Also the ones I do have pending are not opened so gives me some playtime...
pintsize
1072 posts
Congratulations on your 200th Review shazatron101 <3
here's to many more xx

I say celebrate in BR style with a pampering of beautiful products (especially some snow fairy and fairy dust ;) )

<3
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Well done :) I hit my goal of 150 reviews. Now towards the 200 goal!
Macs
5351 posts
Well done Shaz . You've been shopping heaps like me hahaha Can't wait to read your review tommorow.

Congrats to you also itscrystalclear for your 150th review, I remember when I reached that point , the target feels closer.

Im about 10 away from 300. Gonna pace myself.
Rezee
1964 posts
Woohoo on reaching goals! I have four more to go now, and then I keep thinking about how close I am to 250. 
I still have tonnes of products to review plus heaps that will hopefully be added at some stage.
pintsize
1072 posts
Ooh Rezee that's great, you can do it! 
4....3....2... 1 :) 

Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Well done Shaz! :) 
I'm currently still 8 away from my goal.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
1 More review and I will hit my goal of 350! Would love to get some more done too but that might be a task for the weekend.
Rezee
1964 posts
Just posted my 230th review so have hit my goal. Since we have longer till the vault, I've decided to aim for 250. I think I'll just make it and I wanted to hit that before te end of the year anyway.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Go Rezee Go!!! I'll stick to my 550 by the vault only a few away now though
Macs
5351 posts
Well done Reeze. I'm so close to three hundred now. Im four away from three hundred I could achieve it this week but I think i'l take my time. No rush now with the vault date moved back.
Ringy
825 posts
The review challenge I set myself has been and gone- I think my new challenge will be to just  complete all the reviews in my to do list before the end of the year. Then I challenge myself to get all the products in my most wanted list!
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I just realised my next review will be my 100th and I was just about to write up about a product I didn't like! There's a few products I loooove but that are yet to be added to the site so I'm currently scanning my room for a product I love that I can review today! Eep.
Rezee
1964 posts
Awesome Sarah,  yeah 100 should be a special product.  Although,  I don't even remember what I did for mine. Knowing me, it was probably a product I didn't like. 
Koni
444 posts
Woohoooo congrats Sarah I'll keep my big eyes peeled for your 100th review x
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Woohoo finally hit my 100th review, decided to do it on my favourite lash serum! Nothing like a bit of insomnia to get that review mojo back! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!