Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR #dinnerchat

1072 posts, 18 members
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
I love Bbqs! My man is lazy too lol he always trys to make me cook it! I say no most guys love doing the bbq! Ugh males lol.
I probably won't sleep now with all that sugar! Oops....no regrets :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Id be happy to cook on the bbq!!! But it was one night  every so often i didnt HAVE to vook haha but no more :'(

Hahahaha yessssss bounce off those walls hahahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
I like to have a night off cooking too. My man is unfortunately a terrible cook lmao. He made me sausage rolls once....as in taking them out of the wrapper, cutting them up and cooking them, he thought he was the master chef ahahahaha was cute though.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mine is an alright cook, he did it mostly at the start of our relationship before i got confident within myself to make masterpieces lol, but i get the "but i wont do it as good as you do it...." spiel /eyeroll
shazatron101
5112 posts
But that is very cute that he tried!! Tbh id be pretty happy with that effort hahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
Well it was better than his squeaky chicken and undercooked rice dish bhahaha. 
Macs
5351 posts
Partner made Green salad , vegetable frittata with spicy chicken . I'm lucky he cooks really well. My daughter helped . I like listening to how everyone's day went at dinner time . 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaha oh... he gets a gold star for trying? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
That sounds nice Macs! Yay to a man cooking :-)
Lol Shaz he got a pat on the back and has never cooked since lmao. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Everyone's dinners sound great! Had mixed kebab meat on chips with a salad. Soo good. Planning to cook a bit more on my break from work the next 9 days. Oh so glad it's my friday!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Having quiche tonight, because yum! Not sure if i want to put wedges or garlic bread or a spicy chicken tender with it. Maybe (doubtfully) it'll be all 3! Omnomnomnom 
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
Mmmmm quiche sounds good! I just got back from my walk, I'm thinking spag bol tonight.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oh deliciousness! I'll be making nachos.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Taco casserole here. Basically a spicy Mexican mince mixture (no tortillas or chips) covered in cheese and served with sour cream. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Soag bol!!! Nachoes!!!! I love both but he doesnt, spag bol im not sure what the issue is, and for the nachoes he doesnt like the crunchy!! Same reason we have soft shell tacos not the crunchy ones which i so desperately crave. Rude

Mebe next week ill buy him soft and me crunchy.. good idea ;-D
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sounds like a texture thing for the nachos. Good idea to use soft shells and save the hard shells for you shaz. Love some good mexican!

Was supposed to have my sister over for brunch this morning but she cancelled. Bit gutted, the menu was going to be: French toast w/caramel or maple syrup, bacon, caramelized banana topped w/ whipped cream. Drinks on offer sparkling grape juice or hot chocolate w/marshmallows & whipped cream. Don't really see the point in making it for one but we'll see. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Ah that is gutting. Sounds like it would have been a great brunch.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhhhh delicious!!! Make it anyway!! Easy enough to make for one and french toast is delicious!!!!
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
Yum that sounds amazing! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ended up having basic bacon and eggs. It's so nice to have the time for a cooked breakfast. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Wtf lol spag bowl and crunchy mex are a good time.

i just finished live guest-presenting in a  webinar in Japan (in two languages) so I have a glass of Akarua bubbly and UberEats burrito bowl, corn chips and salsa, and salted caramel churro on the way :D
tabucutie
1811 posts
Enjoy trudi, sounds great.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I told you, trudi. F U S S Y lol

We had SOUP and yummyyummy yummy buttered bread. God i love soup hahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
That's next level fussy! 

im so full but that was amaaaazing. The churro in particular was perfect.

i know you're not all salted caramel fans but the salted caramel sauce was insanely good. 
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
Mmmmm yum Trudi! I love salted caramel with a passion lol.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ended up at Denny's, yay for basic BLT. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
chickey fried rice tonight omnomnom
tabucutie
1811 posts
Can't be bothered making dinner. If I get hungry, i'll have toast.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I ended up having an unplanned family get together for lunch at a cafe which was lovely. So will probably have the left overs I was going to have for lunch for tea instead. Can't believe the days almost gone even though I started online raving at 7:30am lol. Just catching up on the after party is missed when I was out for lunch. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Omg guys I went out for dinner! To a restaurant! Happy days. 

Work social and I was the organiser so we went to Something & Social. I've discovered my new fave dish.... pizza bread with thyme, honey, labneh and nuts. Insanely good. 

Split three pizzas with a few colleagues so got to try their broccoli, pesto and cheese pizza, their chicken and Nduja one and their spicy pepperoni one. Got a takeaway tiramisu but only ate like two mouthfuls coz I'm so full! Have pizza and tiramisu leftovers in the fridge. 

they had one of my fave wines of all time too - The Wooing Tree Blondie. So had a couple cheeky glasses of that. 

very very full but proud of myself. It's silly but I'm still a bit scared of busy public spaces post COVID 

shazatron101
5112 posts
proud of ya trudz. Not silly at all. Im still scared the squid will somehow get it so i hate taking her out lmao

Whats labneh? I cbf Googleing lol but man it all sounds deliisshhh. I love pizza
trudijoy
8375 posts
Labneh is a middle eastern kinda cream cheese with more of a thick yoghurt consistency, kinda just like a smooth creamy 'yoghurt cheese' with a slight tang. It's yum! 

and yeah if I had kids they'd be in a literal bubble around other people, esoeciifvthey were wee bebes 
trudijoy
8375 posts
And nduja is like...... salami paste.  Sounds bogus but it's yum! 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Nice Trudi, Something & Social is great place.

I pulled homemade pizza and chips out the freezer and had pub grub in my own living room tonight.

Last week I had my first post lockdown Friday drinks at a bar. Nice to get out but did regard my glass with a tiny bit of apprehension.
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
I don't think it's silly. That's great you went out and enjoyed yourself  :-) Never heard of that restaurant but the food sounds yummy! I went to the city today and had sushi.....it was so good!
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks for understanding, ladies.  covered my nerves with lot of social chatter and bc the work crew up here are mostly guys i mostly know reasonably well through work we had a great chatty evening that took my mind off what i was doing a bit.

homemade pub grub nights are the best, crystal!  Lisa I actually have had grab and go sushi a couple times, i love sushi so much :) 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Sounds super yum #drool#
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
I've got chicken thighs in the slow cooker. Super chilly today so going to get my walk on to warm up!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Crumbed pork here like i had last week but ive forgotten the word like the champ i am
probably with roasties n vege cos i bought a whole heap o yams 

Currently munching on the new arnotts crackers, mozzarella and basil bruschetta, hoooooly amaze balls. I will give up all chips for these hahahaahaha (oh, except snack-a-changi chips. Theyre damn good)
trudijoy
8375 posts
YES Those are amazing shaz!!
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
Ohhhh I haven't tried those or the changi chips yet but I saw them at 4 square.
shazatron101
5112 posts
They actually are. Like. Im never buying another bbq chip again hahaha i havent tried the other 2 but i want a chocolate fish so i think im gunna get wild and go get some after dinner.

It is friday after all and if you dont go wild on fridays are you even living? Bahahahahahaahahaaha
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
I may go wild and go get some too......ugh that means I need to leave my warm cocoon and change out of my slippers. I nearly bought a unicorn onesie yesterday and now I regret not buying it!
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha i had to go and pick up my professional endorsement a few hours ago and so i'm looking forward to a wild evening of telly, wine, and leftoevr pizza and tiramisu, coz i've done my people-ing for the day. 
MareeB
5249 posts
I've got a friend coming over so I'm making hamburgers and chips - mmmmmmm
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yaaassss wild ladies! Love it! Fully over peopleing as well haha. And yes you should have lisa!!!!

Its cold and i cant be faffed going out now my ankle has decided to be a jerk. So ill have a hot chocolate fluffy with sprinkles and pray it sates my sweet tooth haha
Lisa-Lou
2680 posts
They didn't have the crackers but I got the snack a changi bbq chips....they are good! Just made pumpkin soup so a nice easy tea tonight.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I hope they get them soon! Theyre damn good /drool

Got snacks today as its looking to be wet and miserable for a bit. popcorn, creaming soda, milky way/raspberry white choc hot chocolate sachet things, chocolate fush and of course, some true blue snackachangi chups!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Our cooking rule is the first one home cooks dinner, lately it has been Husband . I love to make special meals so I will quite often whip out the cookbooks on the weekends and create something yummy.
trudijoy
8375 posts
That sounds like a good rule, Kim.

i had lazy b*tch pasta lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!