Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Forum Giveaway

132 posts, 56 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Wow that's so intense trudi, hope you will be fully recovered soon.

@aboutface: I'm fine thanks just the smell was bad from the burning materials.
First Lady
957 posts
Hope you're all enjoying the stunning weather.  Nagging Natalie reminder...get that SPF on (every  day!)

Super excited to draw the first winner tomorrow am! 

xox
shazatron101
5112 posts
So good for washing, madam got new summery clothes yesterday so theyll all be ready to wear, omg baby clothes are so cute 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Also yes sunblock though i forgot and went for a walk without it
enjoy the day ladies xx
Sonnies
137 posts
Oe so exciting but on that note what is the best sun block in NZ? 
Sonnies
137 posts
My little girl burns so fast so it had to be a spf50
trudijoy
8375 posts
100% the Neutrogena beach spray. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Btw 24 in AKL right now but super windy again, been crazy windy for days now
KateS
3 posts
This sounds amazing..... 
KateS
3 posts
It's 29.2° in Mount Maunganui... I need an ice bath 
Lisaanne
72 posts
Well summer just arrived with a bang! Melting here in Papamoa. I had to scramble around and get all the fans out of storage!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I stocked up on my HG face sunscreen yesterday - Mecca's to save face. My skins feeling a bit sensitive from being in the sun yesterday (I didn't burn but I do use acid toners daily so its photosensitive). I have used this on holiday in Samoa though and didn't burn at all. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Where is the wind? It's hot sunny sun well out west anyway. Got in the garden this morning to do weeding before it was too hot. At work now though which is a shame as it is indoors but it's my last day before my vacay. I will cope! lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
Also sunscreened up twice before this arvo. I refuse to burn this year.
THIS IS AMAZING!

trudijoy
8375 posts
I was at home in Meadowbank then went to Manukau, Botany, Panmure, Sylvia Park and Mt Wellington. All windy. Settled to a breeze now but it was definitely windy.....
MareeB
5244 posts
It's killer hot down here too. I decided to sunbathe just for 15 mins each side and it was lovely.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh i cant wait to see who wins. Thats the best part about it being a forum comp imo, we will know who won cos we saw all the 'entries' hahahaha
Sonnies
137 posts
Its very exciting shaz 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes good luck ladies! That's going to be a very lucky duck :-)
Kimrose
1419 posts
Looking forward to reading the review on this amazing prize
First Lady
957 posts
I'm late to announce, sorry!  The say has gotten away from me!

Randomly selected from all forum comments over the last week, and winner of a Remington Curl and Straight is....

Bangsie3

Please email [email protected] with your NZ postal details!

We'll be drawing another winner next Monday!

I'll let you know who our moderators have bequeathed points to a little later!

xxx

Lp_madnae
2 posts
What a great way to get people chatting!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have never heard a truer statement hahaha like its nearly 4 like what the ass. Sure i had a nap but i was also feeling down cos i smashed my phone screen but it still has gone fast lmao

Woohoo congrats bangsie!!! What a wicked prize. Im still obsessed with its 'teeth' hahaha
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Nice to see the good weather holding today. Was brave enough to go to work without my rain jacket for the first time in a while haha.

And congrats to the first winner!
Susilia
484 posts
Congrats Bangsie! :)
Tell us how it is!!!
Tattooprincess
68 posts
Congratulations Bangsie <3
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yay congratulations! Can't wait to read the reviews:-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I don't recognise the winners name - maybe a forum newbie? Would be great if more people were making their way to the discussion :)

congratulations bangsie3
Lp_madnae
2 posts
Loving reading everyone's comments! What a cool little community! 
zadonkzs
5 posts
Cant wait to try this out , really might be confusing for this Nana to start with xoxo 

trudijoy
8375 posts
GREMLINS!  I spelled a members name wrong, corrected myself, and instead of editing the one I was changing, it reposted (below).  

GREMLINS I TELL YA! 

trudijoy
8375 posts
it's just (mostly) beauty related chat and banter, zadonkzs.  Welcome!
Loulou79
1 posts
Fingers crossed this would be amazing to try
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Congrats to everyone who won forum prizes yesterday! 
hayufour4
1 posts
This does sound exciting 
pippi77
1 posts
Reading through this thread I'm jealous of everyone having this amazing weather, feels like I live in the only part of the country that's only getting to mid to high teens.

Also, jealous of the winner who get's to try this.  It looks amazing and I look forward to hearing a real review on this soon.
MissDilly
229 posts
woweeee.. I have so much to catch up on in here. Last time I really checked in the Forum was still offline. I've returned to full time work in the city - so less BR time sadly....but more Mecca shopping time because I'm working in the CBD!  I've become addicted to shopping christmas gift sets, and bum bum cream is my new holygrail body cream lol.  Yay!  Sunscreen fail for me on the weekend while putting up a new glasshouse..... with having a pixie cut I totally neglected my neck, despite wearing a hat. Lesson learnt!   Now off to catch up on all the reviews and news!! :) 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Glad to see you’re back, MissDilly.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I must admit that I didn’t realise how much I’d miss the forum until it went down. After checking it multiple times per day (for just over 5 years), the forum became part of my daily routine ... and then suddenly there was nothing!  I think I had BR Forum withdrawal symptoms for the first week (lol), I felt like an essential part of me was missing, and then limited myself to checking in weekly to see if it was back yet.  I’m sure some of the long-term members may have felt the same.
Nix21
1 posts
I've been wanting to do beachy curls and own about 5 different appliances and still can't do it.  I wonder if this one could be The One!!!

Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oohhh this looks so exciting.  It's the kind of hair product made for me I think.  Pretty sure I wanna draw hearts around it and give it a name already. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
ya know.. if you slap some googley eyes on that machine you'd have a crocodile
Sonnies
137 posts
Welcome to all the newbies 
AlanaC
1 posts
EKKK thats exciting. good luck to who wins this. I look forward to reading reviews about it
Helibabi
101 posts
Agree silvene it’s nice to have it back! And soooooo nice not having to sift through spam. Woop woop 
Neddy
11 posts
Yay, we are lucky to get many chances to win this!!!
Lenabethany
1 posts
Exciting!
sophiegordon
2 posts
Goodluck to everyone for the next draw!!

fabulous idea - good luck xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!