Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Forum Giveaway

132 posts, 56 members
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Haha Shaz I put some googleys on my old hair straightener yesterday to see if it did appear crocodilian......I can confirm that yes it did!  Her name is now Merle the Croc just cause.  I do like that this one appears more salt water croc looking and it has dusty pink plates.  All the heart eyes. Congrats to you by the way Bangsie.  Hope you enjoy this beauty :D
This sounds like a great giveaway, just in time for Christmas!
Lefemmenikita
89 posts
I have straight hair though this sounds interesting
Emily-jane
314 posts
Goodluck everyone for the next draw. 
donnevdw
1 posts
Wow! What an amazing giveaway! Good luck everyone! Fingers crosssed x 
Sounds fantastic!!! 
madiha_alam
1 posts
Lucky ladies who won this beauty. I wish I can win it too and my dream to style my hair at home will come true.
This sounds exciting! 
First Lady
957 posts
Bit of a double whammy for one member this week...they are the recipient of our moderator points, AND they've just been randomly selected to win a Curl and Straight!

Congratulations...to...

Lisa-Lou!

Email us your address Lisa (or give us the nod if it's ok to send it to the one on your profile!)

Have a great week everyone, one more chance to win next Monday, so keep on chatting!

xox
Sonnies
137 posts
Awww wooow congratulations lisa lou 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh wow! I wasn't expecting that. Thank you so much for the points moderators and the amazing prize BR xxxx Yes the address on my profile is perfect to send to.  Thanks for some light at the end of a gloomy week xxxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lisa that's awesome!! Congratulations!!! 

If its okay to ask - hows your brother doing? Better, i hope xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
oops double post.

Gonna sing a wee song.

congratulaaaaaaaaaations, and celebraaaaaaaations,
Lisa Lou, Lisa Lou so happy for you!

I may have had too many coffees.
trudijoy
8375 posts
can't think of a more deserving recipient. Congrats, Lisa-Lou.  So stoked for you!

Does that mean both mods nominated Lisa last week?  I 100% would have as well x
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks ladies it means a lot to me xx Shaz last Saturday we were told he was going to pass away. Well today he has been moved out of ICU and has started moving around and opening his eyes! He should be fully awake tomorrow and we will know more if there has been any damage at all. Praying for the best outcome but OMG he has fought hard. The drs have been amazing and it really has taught me how precious our lives are xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
what an absolute fighter Lisa!  That's such good news, fingers crossed it just becomes a story he tells in future with no impact on the rest of his life.

Really really happy to hear that. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Congrats on the wins Lisa-Lou and an even bigger congrats on your brother's recovery - I'm sooo pleased for you, what a relief. Love and healing to your brother!
Susilia
484 posts
Congrats Lisa-Lou, can’t wait for all the reviews! :) 
CJ3
1 posts
These look great :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That's awesome news, Lisa-Lou. So glad to hear that your brother is doing better!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thats fantastic news lisa!!! Im so stoked for you and your family, thats just well awesome!!!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Congrats Lisa, glad to hear your brother is doing better.
peanuts579
10 posts
What an amazing giveaway 
judehazel31
4 posts
Cannot wait to win such an awesome product. This is a real goodie.

AboutFace
413 posts
Congratulations Lisa, all the best for your brother xx
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Congrats Lisa.  So glad your brother is doing better x
EliseMM
120 posts
Eeeee I haven't logged in for so long, but I've now got a tonne of new products to review... can't wait to share my latest beauty adventures with everyone!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That is wonderful news Soozie and Tabucutie - perfect moderators xx
First Lady
957 posts
Nearly forgot to draw our final winner!

Congratulations...to...MissHale

You've won a Curl and Straight!

Email us your address MissHale to [email protected] 

It's been great having the forum back and conversations flowing,  Our mods are doing a great job, on that note, Trudijoy received a sprinkle of points from the mod this week.

Back to the Vault I go!
Susilia
484 posts
Congrats MissHale! :) 

trudijoy
8375 posts
Yay!

thanks moderator benefactor :D I shall spend them frivolously on amazing things ;) xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Congratulations to all the winners eek, so excited for you all x

So glad to hear your brother is getting better Lisa xxx 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!