Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Christmas Shopping

16 posts, 13 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Who's done dusted and under the tree and who needs to hit the shops still?

I've been really organised. The only present I haven't got yet is my secret santa gift. A $10 gift for a man I don't really know is definitely harder than shopping for the whole family!

I'm quite glad I get to avoid the crowds and hang out in the sun instead of the mall.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I did all mine yesterday, no crowds of people or issues with parking so it was a great stress free day! I got my secret santa alcohol lol it always goes down well :-)
Julieal
915 posts
I have 2 to get but still trying to find something a little special so not in a hurry
tannygirl
3392 posts
    It was kinda done and dusted when I told most people that I wasn't getting them anything and so not to bother getting me a Christmas present. I'm going to be a poor student next year and I need to save up for supplies for my course and the uniform, shoes, etc. 

I usually buy my parents a Christmas present but I honestly don't know what to get them this year.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I did all mine yesterday (I only buy for a few) and most of it in one shop - Mecca of course! They gift wrapped them all for me too. At one point I had three ‘elves’ working on them lol. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I did mine months ago and spent an hour and a half on Friday watching a christmas movie on netflix and wrapping them all. I also got a "sister secret santa" present sent (saw it on FB and thought why not participate). Have two presents to post one down the line, another across the ditch. One present im just gonna put cash in cause I can't be bothered finding a present lol.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Sounds like everyone here is super organised. I just ticked the Secret Santa present off the list :)

I got myself a new Stila eyeshadow the other day, just in case no one buys me a Christmas Present from Mecca :P

g1ggles2
358 posts
Im about half done, since school finishes end of this week and my kids are going to stay with their grandparents for a week before Christmas im going to try and finish it next week when I dont have anyone to rush home for. Wish me luck cause im sure the shops will be cray-cray
Macs
5351 posts
I haven’t started yet . Actually I’m probably going to be last minute. Every day off I’ve had I’ve been scheduled to do something 
shazatron101
5112 posts
i am done!! well, other than a few single beers and ciders here and there i'm finished, i really only buy for my man and my mother, everyone else gets easy things from the supermarket. this year though i'm going to make my inlaws some lemon curd/caramel, and try doing the proper jarring thing.. not sure how its going to work so it's going to be interesting.

good luck to all those that still have to shop :D
trudijoy
8375 posts
Almost done, just need a couple more things. Started picking up things a couple months ago :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
That sounds delicious Shaz. Lucky in laws. I'm not so great at buying for my in laws. I suppose it's like an obligatory gift situation? We don't spend Christmas with each other's family so just suppose I'm grateful I get to avoid that.
MrsLissy
301 posts
I'm done and wrapped apart from one thing. I just need to find a chance to get to the liquor store and I'll be completely done. I started in October and got it done pretty quickly! I also haven't got things for people who we won't be seeing just before or on Xmas to take some of the pressure off.
Jesse
745 posts
All done! I pretty much did all of mine online in a three week period I was working away for work. I had my fiance, mum, our two family secret santas and eight nieces and nephews to buy for.  This year I tried to do most of it buying where possible from small, local businesses because you know when you purchase from them there's someone at the other end doing a happy dance when an order comes through, I know I do!
trudijoy
8375 posts
All done! The friends I exchange wee lovely things with have theirs, mum, nieces, brother, sister in law and self all sorted! Work gave me a hamper including a $50 prezzy card so I spent that on central Otago bubbly, body shop shower gel and a Xmas decoration. It’s the only one I’ve opened, the rest of the things sent to me are waiting until Christmas.

It’s my first day of summer leave today and it’s amazing not to be racing around. I got a pedicure and went to the movies instead :D
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I’m done and dusted.  I bought all the gifts that I’m giving before the 7th Dec and they were all wrapped and hidden around the house on the 8th.  I have to do my shopping & gift wrapping early, as the two weeks before Christmas are usually hectic for me.  This year is no exception, this week is busy!  My last day of work is Saturday, then I’m back at work again on the 3rd Jan! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!