Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

143 posts, 20 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wondered if anyone had emailed yet. Youre a real MVP sooz
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'll let you know as soon as I hear anything. 

Macs, it's supposed to be today but we don't know when. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Good morning all! I slept in today as I have the weekend off. It's 11am and Vault still isn't open. Maybe they are going for an evening opening today?

Also, I don't really need much. Don't think it will be a big haul, just a couple of items if there is anything new to try.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Soooooo......doesn't look like it 12 o'clock either. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
They just reposted something on their insta stories. So theyre around and ignoring us, or at least it feels like it lol. Like not to be an ungrateful ass, because i love the vault, and they didn't specify a time but its just really just dicked my day around and i hope next time they dont pull this kinda thing again because this is the worst vault day ive ever come across!

Sorry to vent. And sorry for sounding ungrateful. am frustrated with lack of communication!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeah I saw that too and got excited that it was a vault update :-(
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've got to jump off my husband's computer so he can game...lol. Will check in every other half hour or hour. Best of luck ladies, whenever it's open :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im going to pretend i didnt see the insta post and tell myself theres a medical emergency for all BR members and they cant come to the phone right now (: 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Some butthole bird has broken into my house twice and made stool more than twice on a lot of things and im not happy at all, i mean this vault business has been upsetting but the bird crapping on everything has just set me over the edge! 
MareeB
5244 posts
It's time for sachet coffee and chocolate Shazzie x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh Maree! Don't punish the poor girl more with instant coffee lol.

I had a team of baby wax eyes make themselves at home inside my house last Friday and they started to roost in the skylight. Took two men and a ladder to get rid of them and another ACC claim for me lol. 

shazatron101
5112 posts
Ive just devoured cut-to-big watermelon so im very sticky but slightly calmer hahaha. I dont even think i have chocolate
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Shaz that sounds stressful.

On the bright side, the vault email reminded me to write some reviews I've been meaning to do for months.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Stressful, maybe, kinda fitting though after this vault stuff hahahahahaha

Sorry, that was rude. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
You know what's disappointing? Going to eat the piece of cake you've been saving and it's gone mouldy! Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Should've just eaten it all the other night lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhhhh thats worse than heartbreak. Actually what wouldve been worse is taking a bite before realizing it had mould hahahaha oh the horror
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
No luckily I saw it just as I was about to tuck into it. 

Ugh. Now the blackbird that thinks my cat has no right to step on my balcony has started up again. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yay, my strawberries grew a flower today! Things are looking up! 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm a sachet coffee addict Soozie - hazelnut latte mmmm
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oooh no, Maree! If it's not real coffee, I'll have tea instead. 
MareeB
5244 posts
It's open ladies :)

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
There is a problem with checkout! Mine paid twice then still says it didn't work lol eeeeeekkk
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap. I got "Payment error: transaction accepted" but the money has been taken from my bank account. But no confirmation email and no points have been taken from my account. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Did anybody elses go through?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well the money has been taken out of my account but I don't know if my order has gone through so I've sent another email. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
My payment was confirmed, but the points have not been tasken from my account. No order confirmation email yet either.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well other than this being a complete shambles and a joke, the vault was really smooth!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I just checked twice and it's closed?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Probably had to close it due to all the payment errors. 
AboutFace
413 posts
So what time did it open? Maybe they've had a hard time with the site? Did you all get what you wanted and what did you all get? 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Reopens next Saturday at 9. Oh well will have to wait till then.
shazatron101
5112 posts
It opened at 630 ish and then the vault shit itself basically and accepted our money but didnt accept our orders. I had the straightener and i paid twice because im an idiot.
AboutFace
413 posts
I'm sure you'll get the straightener Shaz and your money back, technology is great when it works. I'll have to make time to do some reviews if it opens next Saturday. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Honestly at this point i dont really care, im more disappointed with the fact that BR cant/wont reply to us here when usually they are so damn good at what they do and are always lurking to help on vault days. 

But yes technology is a great thing and i know ill be refunded in the end. 
Johanna
38 posts
So I thought they made it open all the time now bit it's not anymore? I missed today's restock someone fill me in please :) thanks on advance ps hope your weekend is going fantastic and you got some good treats from the vault today
tannygirl
3392 posts
I was spending time with family and missed it. Though it was a good thing as I would've been a bit upset about the payments and no order confirmation.
ChristineS
19 posts
Just by chance I was there just after the vault opened and most things were still in stock. I quickly picked what I wanted, and then the payment failed twice according to the error messages I received. Luckily I gave up after two tries, as I now have two charges to my credit card as the payment did not actually fail after all...
An email from BR says that they'll get in touch with everyone who placed an order on Monday to sort things out. Problems like this are frustrating, but they happen, we're all just human. I'm sure they'll figure it out.
First Lady
957 posts
Hi all, 

As you all know we unfortunately encountered an issue with the checkout process on the Beauty Vault.  We don't know what has caused it, so we'll need to let the software guys look at it tomorrow. 

We appreciate it's frustrating when things like this happen - it frustrates us just as much I can assure you. 

As per our email, we're asking those that placed an order (with payment coming out of their accounts) to hold tight until we've spoken to our developers - there are a couple of reasons we're not rushing to a quick-fix;

- The payments are showing as failed in our system which means they may automatically be reversed by our banking system.
- Depending on the issue the software guys might be able to push a fix that will retrospectively align things in our backend, triggering order confirmation and points deduction. 

We want to minimise confusion and further disappointment by having the full picture before deciding on the resolution path. 

A quick reminder that yes, we check in with the forum, but we actually process the most enquiries via email, followed by Instagram and Facebook.  We aim for a 24 hour response time during the week, but at the weekends you can expect a delayed response.  Life happens to us all, even to the Crew during Vault hiccups unfortunately and we can't guarantee a super speedy response 24/7. 

Please refrain from contacting Crew members via their personal social accounts. 

And yes to catch a previous question; the vault will remain open as per the 'new way' - we close it periodically if we have a big restock.  Why?  So people have the chance to pick up a few things they really want, instead of drip feeding additions and them accruing further postage costs.  So once back up, you can expect it to stay open for the foreseeable. 

Have a great Sunday everyone.

siouxsannah
261 posts
Thank you for the update First Lady. I will wait to hear further from the Beauty Crew as you advise. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks for the update! :-)
Macs
5351 posts
I didn't buy anything or see anything I need right now. Happy shopping .
ChristineS
19 posts
Thank you for the update First Lady! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Forgot about the vault entirely haha.... not that I have many points anyway 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My goodies arrived! Superfast....thanks so much BR xxx
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mine's still with the courier in Auckland but it looks very similar to yours, Lisa! 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
So......it had left Auckland and I got a notification that it had been delivered. Except not to my house. So I took a walk down the road to the house that often gets my parcels. No one home but I could see it in their letterbox so grabbed it lol. I'm probably going to get accused of stealing it on the local Facebook page now lol. Thanks BR! Very happy with my haul.  
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahaha Soozie! You could have worn your mask and sunnies and nobody would know it was you lol.
They are very similar....I can't wait to try the Dr Lewinns!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well I was wearing a mask lol. Yeah tempted to just crack everything open especially the Dr Lewins as it sounds interesting. Must use something else up first though. No worries re running out of skincare here lol. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I opened it! It is quite bizarre....like caviar! It's very fiddly. Looking forward to seeing what it does to my skin.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I used the 7 second treatment this morning.  It is so different to anything else I've ever used. It's a liquid that you tip on your hair then massage it in and it turns to a lather.  It's a bit fiddly because it says use 20ml or whatever and has a measurement line on the bottle but I just aimed and squirted it on lol. It smells sooooo good and my hair feels lovely and soft! As for the 7 seconds I definitely left it on for longer than that.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!