Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

143 posts, 20 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
As for the Dr Lewinns collagen plumping gel.....all I can say is wow! This stuff is amazing.  I've only been using it for 2 or 3 days and my skin is awesome! Im using it morning and night now. Interested to see what you think Soozie when you start using it. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've just come here to comment about the 7 Second treatment too! Wow! When I was rinsing it out, my hair felt like it did when I'm rinsing out an Olaplex treatment! Mine didn't lather but I also left it on for longer than 7 seconds. I'm air drying my hair so I will report back in a couple of hours lol.  My curls are clumping together nicely though. 

I haven't opened the Dr Lewins yet. I am using the Olay Vitamin C serum though. It's a nice product, non irritating but doesn't feel like there's much vitamin C in there to me. It would be a good starter vitamin c for someone who's not used it before. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My hair feels nice and soft now it's dry and my curls are well behaved. The hair on the top of my head could be a bit smoother but it did say to apply from the mid lengths. Very pleased with this product though and would encourage anyone who hasn't made a vault order yet to give it a go. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love it too Soozie. I actually used it all over my hair and don't have the sticky up bits I usually get. I air dried then straightened mine so next use I won't straighten and see what it's like. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I got a vault order coming through. But next time I'd be keen to pick up the 7 sec things.
MareeB
5242 posts
I'd like to try it too. I've resisted the vault as I have too much stuff at the moment, but another week and I might crack ...
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I didn't get anything from the vault as I didn't need anything, but I did pick up that 7 Seconds in my Chemist Warehouse shop today. 

So happy to hear you lovelies are having good results with it :-)
Shan374
1 posts
Hi I am new here just wondering how this works? How many points per review etc?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Welcome to The Forum, Shannon! If you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on thr FAQs, you will find the answer there! If you have any more questions after reading those, feel free to ask on here. 
ChristineS
19 posts
I received my Beauty Vault order last week. Such a treat coming home to find a box full of goodies! Can't wait to try everything out!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Tabu did you end up getting the 7 second treatment?  I feel like I saw it in a haul.....or I could be completely wrong lol. If so how did you like it? 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I wanted to but didn't end up putting it in the cart. Still keen to try at some stage though.
MareeB
5242 posts
I'd like to try the hair product too, but I'm saving my points for when a serum or oil appears in the vault.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I check the vault every now and then in case something new drops in. 
AboutFace
413 posts
Looks like the vault is being updated :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh, yes I just saw that!
Millyw
63 posts
Ooh cool - I'd better write some reviews! 
MareeB
5242 posts
Ooh awesome!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cool....I better get some reviews done :-)
MareeB
5242 posts
Hi BR is the 31st July set in stone for the vault please? just so I can plan work around it :)
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
Flitting in to say that I just heard a rumour... Friday morning............ and that's all I know........
MareeB
5242 posts
Aww the Gossip Fairy is back!!! Thank you xx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhhhh exciting!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh thanks for the heads up
linapamelini
12 posts
It is the web developer’s job to take this design and develop it into a live, fully functional website. A frontend developer takes the visual design as provided by the web designer and builds it using coding languages such as HTML, CSS and JavaScript. A backend developer builds the more advanced functionality of the site, such as the checkout function on an e-commerce site https://mlsdev.com
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh I see the vault is at 7pm tonight.  Not many points but keen to have a wee look :-)
Millyw
63 posts
Exciting! I need a wee top-up as I am out of a few things :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol it's changed to 10am tomorrow :-) 
First Lady
957 posts
Keeping you on your toes with the times!

It will be around 10am, we'll send an email as soon as it's live.

Stock levels for each product are pretty good, and  of course it will be open for the foreseeable, as is the new way.  We only close it every so often these days, to stocktake and add new product :)

xox
MareeB
5242 posts
Ooh very exciting - thanks Nat :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Exciting, something to look forward aside from the fact it's Friday :)
MareeB
5242 posts
Thank you BR -very easy and lots of fabulous products x
AboutFace
413 posts
Lots of goodies it was a tough choice and went with L'Oreal age perfection serum to go with the moisturizer I'm trialling. Thanks BR :-)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Jam packed full of goodies! I got a couple new things to try. Thanks BR! 
MareeB
5242 posts
I'm hanging out to try the tinted serum :)
AboutFace
413 posts
I nearly chose that, are you given a choice in colour Maree? 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I still have items from previous vaults I haven't actually used yet so don't actually neeeeeeeed anything lol. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Lots of new items, got a couple to try yay!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I was keen on the tinted serum too but was wondering the same thing about the colour choice. I treated myself and got the Dr Lewinns surge overnight mask which I am excited about.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol Lisa, I wondered if you got the Dr Lewins. I was tempted by that too. 
MareeB
5242 posts
Yes I was. Kellie emailed and asked me which of the options I wanted :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
Popping in just to let you know that if you want to see shade availability for Vault products, if you look up the product in the search function and click into the listing, you'll see the shade availability loaded there.

Hopefully that's not clear as mud :) Happy Vaulting!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks for letting us know! Ohhhh I see very light is available....will get that next time :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!