Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

135 posts, 35 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And there's still plenty of stuff in there! Even though I only have 10 points, I like to keep checking what's left and what's dropped in during the day lol.

Sounds likes the bombs have gone to good homes. Missing out on the bomb meant I could get the Mellow lip paints instead so all good. 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Awesome to see everyone had a smooth Vault experience! Thanks BR!  :)
Macs
5351 posts
I was going for the bojour blush but I missed out on it . Ah Im still very happy. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I got a bomb too lol.  I fell in love with the Twilight shower gel and wanted to see i the bomb smells like it - eek first time I've ever managed to grab any Lush from a vault lol.  And super super super stoked because I got the A'Kin Brightening Vitamin C Oil, was so worried I would miss out especially the amount of lovlies that wanted to try it ha ha ha.
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I kept getting kicked off the site and signed out. I missed out on the Reversaderm kit but I was able to get the rosehip oil which is was the one item reeeeally wanted and a few other little items I am about to run out of and the Mellow London lippy. I noticed Evolu body lotion was a suprise drop in after I did my haul. 
   It's a good thing this vault is less pages of items but more of each individual item as I would've missed out on pretty much everything in my vault haul if the stock were more limited.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
1 thing I would of loved to of gotten was the reversaderm kit. Had it in my cart and it timed out hahaha I guess everything happens for a reason! That stuff is miracle skincare lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Ah I was tossing up between the Akin oil and the Dragons Blood eye cream. Went for the eye cream instead as I already have an opened oil from the first NZ brands box lol. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I felt like I spent up large and haven't. I had the wish list beside me ready to go and got the 1 item I really wanted. Missed on 3 that I would have liked but more points for the next vault and I know the items I missed went to good homes.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha Sarah you will love the bomb :D it's so lovely and awesome at night, it's so relaxing and it makes me very sleepy so mission accomplished Lush :D
Emily-jane
314 posts
I restricted myself to three items. It was definitely a smoother vault then previously. There is still so much left too.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
There's still 1 reversaderm kit in there! Someone must've taken too look to check out!
Rezee
1964 posts
So excited with what I got! Awesome vault br, so many great products and it ran so well. I had no issues at all. Thanks so much!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oops i set my alarm for sunday so woke up at 8.57am haha cutting it close! I got everything I wanted except one thing so I am very happy. Great start to the day. Stoked I got the A'kin oil it was my most wanted. Yay sounds like everyone got what they wanted :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeah I noticed th Evolu after I went in for another look. No time for browsing when I was actually shopping though lol. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Was just about to say that the Reverseaderm is still available tannygirl if you still have points.

Ha ha ha yeah I love anything that helps me with sleep Shan, so super excited lol. That A'Kin Serum is actually on par with Lush at the moment, that is how much I love it and you guys know how much I love my Lush lol. There are still some bottles of it left so if you haven't purchased already or you are going to go back (would love to go back and get them all ha ha ha) definitely recommend the serum, it is frickin amazing and has made such a difference to my skin. 
MissQT
1547 posts
The site lagged for me begin with but I managed to get most of the things I wanted so can't complain. I had to duck to the bathroom with T minus 5 minutes to go and just made it back in time with 2 mins to go.

cant wait to see everyone's hauls.
trudijoy
8375 posts
just went back in and it's telling me there is a $250 VAULT limit - i thought that was just per transaction?
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I got the Akin Oil and the dragons blood eye cream, I wanted the reversaderm kit but was gone when I clicked on it :( also was going to get the mellow pomade but was not sure what happens with shade selectiom, didn't want a random shade
shazatron101
5112 posts
I thought so too Trudi??
Macs
5351 posts
It lagged for me too. But somehow I managed to get everything except the blush. Its not letting me go in for another shop. I got heaps more points to burn. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Some things have been topped up - there was a reversaderm kit there a minute ago :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahah well I hope it helps you! Sniffing anything twilight puts me in my happy place straight away haha
eringracem
30 posts
So happy - only missed out on one thing, but managed to snag the Reversaderm Kit. My skin has been seriously acting up lately so hopefully it will work miracles. Also picked up a Mellow Brow Definer because I got one from Farmers and LOVE it, but was a bit confused about shade selection so fingers crossed I get a suitable shade (if any of the lovely BR ladies are reading this, please Mocha or Chocolate, haha!)
trudijoy
8375 posts
logging out and back in didn't work. I was hoping to keep an eye out for surprise drop ins later on today and pick up something lovely based on the understanding that we could go in as many times as we liked to a max of 2500 points each time.

Ah well I still appreciate what I got, and i'll know for next time.
ashiley
20 posts
Does anyone know if you can add extra items to your order? I'm trying to get the Vaseline Aloe Spray, but it won't let me for some reason!

Still managed to get a good haul though with 11 items, so I'm happy regardless :)
MissQT
1547 posts
Trudi I think I remember reading that there was $250 cap per vault in the t&cs;.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ummm maybe its a glitch? I thought I read you were able to go in again and the limit was $250.  Unless I misread it and it was you could go back in again but you still had a $250.00 limit? I don't have that many points to go in again but I don't need to, super stoked with what I have.  

Maybe they changed it to make it fair for those that haven't been able to get on yet due to work or other commitments? If lots of people go in a second time then I guess that takes away the possibility of others being able to grab something for the first time xx But you've earned those points so hopefully it is a glitch and it gets sorted xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
You wouldn't be able to add it to your order, if said order had already been placed - you'd have to do another order and pay shipping again. Or perhaps you're over the 2500 point limit so it's saying no go and stopping you that way. Not sure, but 11 things! That's going to be an epic mail day!!! *heart eyes*
Head Pixie
569 posts
Oh no! The dreaded technical difficulties! (There's always a couple..)

People going in again was definitely part of the plan - but obviously something has gone awry on that. 

For that we apologise.

We firmly believe you've earned the points so you should be able to spend them.

Unfortunately as this is a boffin area of expertise we won't be able to look into this until Monday.

Upside? (I am a lover of silver linings...) More points for next time!

Gosh, it's been an amazing vault! The packing pixies are going to have their work cut out for them!
trudijoy
8375 posts
site says:

Also – there is a $250 cap on any one vault visit. Why? So everyone gets the chance at a good haul! If you want to dive back into the vault a second time on the same opening day and spend your excess points, you can – but you’ll need to pay the shipping again and there will still be a $250 on the second shop.
MissQT
1547 posts
Ashiley you should be able to still add items to your cart provided it's in stock. However you  can only purchase one of each item.
trudijoy
8375 posts
ah thanks pixie.

Yeah more for next time...
MissQT
1547 posts
Oh I see, that makes sense Trudi! It must be the glitch that's stopping you which is unfortunate!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Ashiley wow 11 products that's an amazing haul.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh no, those dreaded Boffins again - they really are a pain.

More points for next time Trudi and with the amount of points you have left (ahhhh so jellie as I have 69 points left lol) you will be able to have an amazing haul.

What did you get this time? Not sure if you mentioned it earlier but there have been so many posts since it opened and my coffee hasn't quite kicked in.  I need to go and grab some breakfast - I'm thinking hot piping crumpets with vegemite and another hot coffee ha ha ha.
trudijoy
8375 posts
yeah very unfortunate.... i mean, first world problems, but because i thought i could go back in i didn't use the full allocation the first visit, and i have something like 4200 points leftover, most of which are carryover from previous vaults. got ten things though and still a great wee vault, just a bit surprised that there are no tech staff on for a big event too!

Unexpected issues I guess :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
mumof3 i got the vaseline spray, st ives body wash, st ives oatmeal scrub/mask, simple micellar water, sally hansen airbrush legs, rimmel polish, both mellow lippies, the l'oreal arginine shampoo, the artiste foundation and concealer brush, and the A'kin rosehip oil.

ALL stuff I'll definitely use, I think :D

oh that's 11 things.  i can't count.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Finally got my coffee! Going to whip some berries up now to go with some left over crepes mmmmmm....
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh 10 things, sounds like an amazing haul.  What was the one thing you really wanted to get? I really wanted the A'kin Vitamin C Brightening Oil and managed to get one, so so excited arghhh lol.  

I need to catch up on some reviews so I have some points for next vault ha ha ha.  That's a good amount of points to have though Trudi xx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I am suprised the A'kin oil is still available. I thought it would go super quick
trudijoy
8375 posts
actually two things i wanted but didn't get - the blush and the Lush bomb. But I have loads of blush (and it's cheap enough to buy if i really want to try it) and I don't even have a bath (i take Lush bombs on my travels to use at hotels) so no harm done :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
mumof3 i think it was you talking about the oil? someone was raving about it and so i really wanted to get it.

they had HEAPS of them - i did love that, lots of everything so you're not constantly seeing 'sold out' at 9.01 am was awesome.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha mumof3 raving about it was the reason i got it!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Omg me too Lisa-Lou, there are still 10 available - I feel so sad for them as they are amazing and they need to be snapped up, loved and taken to their forever homes lol.
Julieal
915 posts
Shame Trudie but I hope you got the main things on your wish list -Very good smooth vault except for the revisit though.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ba ha ha I'm such an enabler - but omg you will not regret it.

He he he Trudi yes it was me raving about it.  I've never had such good results from a product lol.  I mean I've had some that have come close but this is just the bees knees lol.  I think I would have literally cried if there were only a few in the vault and they got snapped up before I had chance to get one lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you Pixie.I got 7 thousand left after today. I'm so happy with my haul. Thank you BR .
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm getting buyers remorse on that oil now, mumof3.

Emily-Jane for the Mellow lip paints, the shade is the name of the city in the title. London is the pink one, Auckland the browner one. 
Wish I had of gone and checked out the foundations so I knew which shade to get.
First Lady
957 posts
Hey everyone,

So the cap has definitely resulted in a lot more orders, we're seeing lots of ladies who review steadily that have missed out before getting their first haul so that's awesome.

The re-vaulting will be looked at on Monday - the Boffins are on call on vault days, should the ultimate horror of it falling over happen, or payments fail, but we've decided to leave them to their well-earned weekend for this issue as it's a case of people not getting a second shop as opposed to not being able to get anything.

So we know it's a disappointment to some, but vaults do come round again and as you know when a vault issue comes up, we DO fix it for the next one.

Emails are coming to my phone for the rest of the day so any problems you know where to reach me:

[email protected]

xx

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!