Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Free clear effect sample- Nivea men

50 posts, 32 members
Marcel
335 posts
http://www.niveamen.co.nz/highlights/Local/nz/Clear_Effect?cid=LOC_clear-effect#top-content Obligation free just fill out the form with your details :)
katie1991
1 posts
thank you for this post I have requested to trail a free sample ! 
LouV
55 posts
Yay more samples. Thanks for posting the link!
Kenns
85 posts
brilliant! Thanks for posting!
Kia
550 posts
Love these free stuff! Keep em coming! haha
SandyGedge
394 posts
thanks for this  :)
angehill
93 posts
Yay thanks! It will be great to get my man to look after his skin a bit better, hopefully this encourages him!
niv-nailkeeper
97 posts
Thanks for the link. Hubby will be happy to find a package under his name for a change :) 
jodieb06
26 posts
Great! Thanks so much for the link :)
dmnelson71
64 posts
Great heads up, thank you for the tip!!!  My husband will be thrilled.
tabykitten
186 posts
Thanks for this! I just got one for my hubby. Nice for him to get a package once in a while :)
Rylie
19 posts
Yey thanks just ordered a sample for my man :D he'll be happy to get a sample for him for once
shanellealarna
101 posts
Ah, just tried to claim one and the giveaway has ended. Next time! :)
melly650
375 posts
Anyone recieved this yet?
Kia
550 posts
I haven't! I was wondering if anyone else hadn't as well. :(
tabykitten
186 posts
Oh weird - I was just thinking about this yesterday! No we haven't gotten ours either.
allanahkenny
87 posts
Nope haven't received mine...
LouV
55 posts
Me either!
SandyGedge
394 posts
Nope :-(
RachLouise
218 posts
Mine hasnt either
Kaitlyn343
268 posts
My boyfriend hasn't recieved his either yet :/
jaybeejack
116 posts
Nope, havent got ours yet either!
jaybeejack
116 posts
I have just asked them about it on their facebook page so will let you know what they say when I get a reply.
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Me either...
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Didn't get ours either..
Macs
5351 posts
damn i missed it
dmnelson71
64 posts
add me to the group of not receiving ours either.  I hope maybe they are just behind in shipping them.
Completely forgot I requested this!  I haven't seen it yet either though
Seza95
175 posts
Nope, my brother's one still hasn't arrived.
Jesse
745 posts
Ditto! And I've since moved house, so can say goodbye to it.
jaybeejack
116 posts
Hi everyone - I asked about this on their facebook page & their reply was:

The samples have been sent out so you should be receiving yours shortly.  If you don't receive it in the next week or so be sure to let us know.

So at least now we know they are on their way!
dmnelson71
64 posts
good news I will be on the lookout!!  Thanks
leshritson
47 posts
Hopefully they come soon!
melly650
375 posts
Thanks for finding out! x
100_percent_ash
488 posts
Yay! I got one for my partner he's going to be so excited to get mail he's often jealous of all mine!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Will be keeping a close eye on the mailbox! 
Hollie
320 posts
My man's samples arrived this morning - now he just needs to use them lol. He's not usually a self-pampering kind of guy, but I'm curious as to what difference these make, so I'll make him use them ;)
melly650
375 posts
Ours also arrived on Saturday morning! It comes from Aussie so it might take a while for everyone's to arrive.
RachLouise
218 posts
Ours arrived on saturday too
leshritson
47 posts
Mine arrived today! Can't wait for my main to come home. I sent him a snapchat of it and he was like "Wtf do I have to do a review like you do on it?" hahahaha!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
My fiancé got his in the mail and I told him a little package was there for him to try, he definitely wasn't anywhere near excited than I am when I get things like that in the mail lol. 
Seza95
175 posts
The one I requested for my younger brother arrived on Saturday and then the youngest was like where's mine? Now they are both excitedly asking me to win them stuff lol
tabykitten
186 posts
Hooray! It arrived! Hubby was all suspicious cause he forgot I signed him up for it!  Haha! Mail for him for once! 
melly650
375 posts
Haha! Why do they always think we forget about them? Sorry blokes, but there's just not as much on the internet for you as there is for us!
Rezee
1964 posts
Got ours today. I think my partner was pretty excited about it since I had put his name down on the package and he had something to open when he got home.
He sat down and read all the instructions aloud (lol right!) and then he proudly displayed them in the bathroom.
He also got a little confused with one of the products because he saw the word mud and automatically assumed it was a mask. He called out to me and said we should do a mask together :) I think he was a little dissapointed when I said that it was a mud face wash not mask.
I wish there were more sample things I could get for him, now that I know he likes them.
ChristieMJ
358 posts
Haha thats so cute that he wanted to do a mask with you Rezee! You guys should do one together anyway, I put the glamglow on my man and he actually quite liked it :P Wish i'd gotten in on this sample!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Aww Rezee that is adorable bless him!! he could always use your mud masks, just say they are unisex as no where on them does it actually indicate that its for female use only.

My hubby made me giggle last night, I have a magnifying mirror that I use as I'm blind without my glasses, so I was sat on the sofa taking my make up off and he picked the mirror up and looked at his face...gasped that his pores looked huge and clogged up, I was then doing my mud mask and offered to do his, he screwed his face up until I said about nose pore strips to which he replied oh if you do another mask tomorrow I'll let you do the strips on me....so gues what I'm doing tonight =)
spooks26
108 posts
Woooohoooo, my partner said ,finally something in the mail for him haha . Just will have to see if he likes it now !!
i want reall want free stuff

jessickaxnz
1176 posts
If you just want "free stuff" then you're on the wrong website. This is a site where people BUY products and review them. Occasionally they are selected for trials but that kind of attitude isn't going to get you selected for anything. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!