Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

oh my goodness- beauty vault

22 posts, 15 members
sam_clarkson
205 posts
so I might be a bit slow to the party, but I was a bit gutted that the vault had been moved up as i thought it meant I would not be able to partake.

but got an email from BR this morning saying only one week away etc and I can enter.

So I look at the FAQ and whaddya know- you only have to be a member for 3months now!!

I am so excited, but now it means I really need to move my fingers and get some review done. 
Julieal
915 posts
Good luck -It is really fun and well worth it.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Oh yay! That is awesome Sam_Clarkson. I've been thinking I better get doing more reviews too. Make sure to check out the recently added section. They've been adding heaps of new products to the site which is awesome. (Makes me super tempted to buy some new things though)!
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Wow! Only 3 months now? In a lot of ways I'm glad I had to wait 6 months, more points to accumulate to spend, the last vault was my first.
I do understand internet fatigue however, and 3 months is probably a good option for BR to keep people coming back.
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I have just realised that I work next weekend, but I probably only need to start at 9.30 so gives *hopefully* time to get in and get some things. 

I struggle with reviews as I never think they are good enough, I will have to have more self confidence in my writing abilities. 

kirstyj
1732 posts
My wee trick to review writing is to write them for yourself. If you were out there looking at this product what would you want to know? What questions would you ask? If you can make your review answer the questions you would be interested in that is all you need to do.
There are so many different people on here with different views that you can't cover everything so you might as well make them show the things you are concerned about.
If you read my reviews nearly every single one will talk about the scent of a product because that is something I care about :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh that's exciting Sam! The last one was my first and I was soo excited, and happy with the lovely products I got to try that I probably wouldn't have had a chance to try otherwise.
sam_clarkson
205 posts
that makes a lot sense,

thanks for the help kirstyj :)
Exciting! :) This will be my first Beauty Vault and I'm excited too. I need to get some more reviews done though. Beauty Review is awesome. :)
DianaN
143 posts
I've been on BR for a while, but the last beauty vault was only my first one because I personally wanted to accumulate more points and look out for products that I reaaaaally wanted. The last beauty vault was therefore perfect and it was so exciting to be able to get the products in the mail- like a mini present to myself, from myself! :)

Hope you pick up some things that you like. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Wow, you only have to be a member for 3 months now, that exciting and im sure a lot of people will be happy about that! I wonder when that changed? 
Macs
5351 posts
I like that it's been shortened it gives more members an opportunity to experience the vault. The last vault was my first too. Man was I slow lol even though I had a list lol. Im hoping I'll be home from holiday then.
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow thats exciting, I didn't even know they had reduced it to three months! Enjoy your first vault Sam (everyone else)!
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I didn't know either. I am pretty excited about it, going to have to do a couple of reviews daily until then XD
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha I'm hoping I can do this vault since I start work less than an hour later so it will be a mad dash then race off the work.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I want in on this vault so bad. I'm anxiously trying to keep funds in my account so I can pay postage. I was happy to see today the hair dryer is back in there. I seemed to have noticed it Mia. Correct me if I'm wrong but I saw it for ages in the vault and last week wasn't there. But oh well it's back. No I don't want it (trying to use reverse psychology so I can have it bahahahaha)
Lutece
1849 posts
That is so awesome that they have cut it to 3 months now, YAY!!

I have my eye on the massage chair, that would be awesome for me right now :D
sam_clarkson
205 posts
hehe lutece that does look nice, or one of the foot spas i think would suit me XD
ladythorn
108 posts
I am looking forward to next weeks vault, I didn't partake in the last one as my points were looking a bit sad. This vault has come around so quickly!! :) 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I know ladythorn ?, it feels like we only just has a vault! But in saying that.. in July already so time is flying by
Julieal
915 posts
good luck all of you -I love binary beauty's nails -awesome
tannygirl
3392 posts
Wow that's a big change! Three months, in a way I guess you would have less points to spend but it's nice to participate.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!