Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Tonight's Menu

484 posts, 17 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha naw thanks maree. I dont think im that grand but i do enjoy good food. And filters make it all look better ;p
MareeB
5244 posts
It always looks great Shaz. I wanted to grab the platter out of the picture :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
What does everyone make for birthdays/special occasions? Theres a birthday coming up soon and im not sure what to make!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
For an adult or a child?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Adult! (It me)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhhhh lol! I do easy stuff like platters! I love a good looking grazing table haha. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Usually it's the birthday persons favourite meal. Always has been in our family growing up.

My nephew is having his fifth birthday dinner next week. When asked what he wanted for bday dinner, he said toast lol. Looking forward to breakfast for dinner haha.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha toast! That is crack up :-) 
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm a big fan of cream Shaz so there'll be a pavlova or sponge for sure. I'm usually alone on my birthday so that's all I'll have - one or the other or both lol this year it will definitely be both. I have no idea what normal people do.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha id love a pav for dinner but i dont think mr and baby shaz will /eyeroll

His favorite meal is chicken fettuccine but its not mine haha im tempted to make stew tbh cus im pretty sure thats my favorite meal haha but i want it to be something every one enjoys (he hates it)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It's your birthday make Mr Shaz cook for you! :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha he was going to but took an extra night shift so he'll be grumpy the next day - he also claims hes not very confident and he doesnt want to ruin a meal lmao
tabucutie
1811 posts
Pav sounds great! I was just thinking hope there is a pav for xmas but may need to just buy my own lol.

I'm sure whatever you end up having for your birthday meal will be great. Especially if you are making it Shaz!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mmmmmm pav.....drool. We have pav at xmas every year. Looking forward to it!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Theres usually one at our xmas feast as well, but this year hes working and frankly.. i cant be bothered going to either families house for xmas anything on any day hahaha

Soooo ill buy meringues so i can have eaton mess at hooooome nomnomnom or yknow just eat them plain :D
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sounds good Shaz.

My husband and I will both be working, but have had offers from different family offering food on the day. Will probably pressies off after work and pick up a snack and everyone's house lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
That sounds amazing lil mon ommmgggg stufded potatoes are so goooood
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mmmmm I love stuffed potatoes too!! I had homemade crumbed fish, loaded wedges and some salad.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well birthday dinner is going to be excellent no matter what i have, i bought myself a corn cob!!!!! I cant wait hahaha i freakin love fresh corn
MareeB
5244 posts
I had fish and chips. I feel sickly and greasy now:(
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My man got home from 6 weeks at sea. We had beers so I made a platter. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Damn thats a long heckin time at sea, bugger that. Mr shaz did 2 week stints and hated it hahaha luckily he has a new job!
shazatron101
5112 posts
We had fancy mac n cheese, it had white wine in it hahaha 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It's usually 4 weeks Shaz. He loves it because now he has 6 weeks off lol.  He is an engineer so pretty good job :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well yay at least he is home! How fun for him. (And you!!)

Hamsteaks with chip and egg.. boring and i should add vege but i got smacked in the face with a massive migraine so i cant rightly be doodled making anything nicer!

Did mine eyes deceive me or did i see you had birthday cake for dinner tabu hahahahaha sorry i missed that earlier, was it good?
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yes, quite a bit of birthday cake but it wasn't wasted. Can definitely say my cake craving has been sated lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Tonight was sweet n sour pork, but last night was chicken saltimbocca :p yum. Followed by this :D (click at your own risk, lookin at you lisa hahahahahaha)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahaha you know I just have to click on it every single time! Wow I am impressed! That looks amazing! 
Kimrose
1419 posts
Shazzz, oh wow, how yummy was that?
shazatron101
5112 posts
It was most excellent, my cake pan did a fantastic job :D
MareeB
5244 posts
Tonight was KFC. Mmmmm
tabucutie
1811 posts
Anyone else tried the new B K Buttermilk Chicken burger? Its so good! Best burger on the market right now.
shazatron101
5112 posts
No but i want to! But last time i had bk it gave me nightmares lmfao

Tried the rangitikei buttermill tenderloins, did not enjoy them. Too much batter to the amount of chicken, my jae got sore from chewing it. 

Also tried the waitoa(?) Ancient grains chicken tenders on the rec from trudi, omg. Theyre amazing. Just had 2 on a sandwich with spinach, tomatoes, cucumber, r onion and peach,mango,chilli chutney. My lord. So good.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Tonight im trying my hand at cordon bleus.. thatll be fun. Served with roasties, cous cous and some garlic bread! Nomnom
tabucutie
1811 posts
Sounds delicious as always Shaz :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yum Shaz! I made them last week for the first time. They were good except one piece of chicken I bashed it too much lol! We are on holiday and omg it has been amazing.  Heading out for tea soon so yay someone else can cook for me :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Its not fun. Im not having a good time hahaha learning curve
shazatron101
5112 posts
So i did them but.. yeah didnt like them hahaha wont make them again 
MareeB
5244 posts
Good work Shaz, I bet they were great. I had fresh fruit with coconut yogurt, chia seeds and dessicated coconut which was great.  Then I had some corn chips. They tasted horrible. I think I must be sick ...
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
We just got a new Weber bbq and it's so great! So I have been cooking bbqs the past few nights. Potato salad, steak, pork belly strips and garlic bread tonight......mmmmm.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I would love some bbq please send me some :( we have one but the jerk cats have slept under it cos warm so its full of cat hair >:( i might clean it out and have one next week cos im sick of oven cooking i want that delish bbq taste

Also, butter chicken tonight with home made naan yuuuuum
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
After a week of insane heat today is a lovely rainy cool day so I'm making lasagna with garlic bread.....yum!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yuuuuum love a good lasagne

Mac n cheese here cant wait!
MareeB
5244 posts
MacDonalds !!! mmmm
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm just marinating some pork sirloin steaks, might make a pasta salad and corn cobs wrapped in foil.
MareeB
5244 posts
Mmmm that sounds amazing Lisa!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just had a chicken, brie and cranberry pizza with cheesy garlic bread and fries.  Needless to say I can't move.....but it was delicious:-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've actually been thinking about pizza too as I haven't had one in awhile. I couldn't decide what to get so I just got a $5 vege trio and it was absolutely delicious. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Chicken salad. I'm winding out of a decadent birthday week (and a half) lol. Back into my usual next week but transitioning ;) 

also Moet because I have reason to celebrate and I have mini champagnes so hey 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mmm pizza nomnom. We had warm beef salad and i added halloumi and slivered almonds to mine to be *pinky out* fancy

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!