Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Tonight's Menu

484 posts, 17 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm having pumpkin and garlic tortellini later if I feel like it. Otherwise I have a giant watermelon calling my name lol.
tabucutie
1811 posts
HF meal tonight. Mediterranean Garlic & Herb Beef Tacos w/ mixed salad & garlicky yoghurt.  Dessert: a generous slice of Chocolate mini cake. So gooood.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yum. Pizza and chips here. Comfort food since it's rubbish weather today.
MareeB
5242 posts
I had homemade chicken and corn soup. It was fabulous.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Spaghetti on toast with hash browns and a cheeky sossy! And to be ~extra~ fancy, some sparkly grape juice!

Its apparently our 10 year anniversary today, guess which one of us forgot hahahahahahaha /facepalm
MareeB
5242 posts
Awwww I really miss sausages! I had tomatoes on toast.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had tasty cheese corn chips and 2 white tim tams lol
MareeB
5242 posts
Mmmmm love it Lisa :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Smoked chicken and mushroom pasta bake. I made two single portion ones last night and so all I had to do tonight was oven heat it to melt the cheese 
Kimrose
1418 posts
Tonight I had filo pastry to use up so I made savory mince pies. I made one big one and used an extra large muffin tin to make 6 smaller ones. Dinner and lunches done!
MareeB
5242 posts
Mmmm mince pies and pasta bake!! I've had half a watermelon so far. Next in line is a box of nectarines - mmm
shazatron101
5112 posts
BBQ!! Corn!!! Yum

For those that do low carb, what do you do for bread? I love vegemite toast but i think itd be better for my hips if i cut back haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
You can buy low carb/keto bread but it's around $10 a loaf and very small. Freyas however does a nice low carb loaf though and around $4 or so. It's higher carbs than the other loafs but a good place to start.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm not low carb as a rule but I do love Freya's bread and I've been getting the low carb ones lately and really liking them
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I looked into the Freya's Low Carb Bread a while back and stumbled across this interesting article.  Since reading it, I've stuck to low GI bread instead. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Chocolate milk, watermelon, mashed potatoes with gravy. Lol I have weird cravings going on......wink wink :-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh Lisa-Lou that's exciting! Absolutely thrilled for you!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lisa!!!!!! Baby time? Delighted for you if so! xx 

if not then girrrrrl you have weird taste in dinner lol 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha thanks ladies! Yes hoping this time is smooth sailing xx
My cravings are definitely getting weird!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Crossing everything I have to cross that this time will be the dream for you Lisa!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Really appreciate it Trudi
shazatron101
5112 posts
EEEE i had been wondering but i thought itd be rude to ask!! My heart is so happy for you!!
Kimrose
1418 posts
Such happy news, love baby news
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks you ladies x
Shaz as you can expect I'm nervous but staying positive.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Exciting news, Lisa-Lou!  Keeping everything crossed for you this time. 
MareeB
5242 posts
AWWWW congratulations Lisa!! All the very best x
shazatron101
5112 posts
I know that feeling all too well! Lowkey excited highkey terrified. I have no advice other than one day at a time! But i have faith you will be successful this time :) 

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thank you Silvene and Maree x
Shaz I feel good about it, apart from the morning sickness lol. But yep just taking it one day at a time :-) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Good! Happy mama, happy bundle of joy ;) 

Ohhhh i hated morning sickness. I took selfies after, tears and all, to send to mr shaz "you did this to me!!!" Hahahahah

Enjoy your ever changing, magical body and the miracle it carries. I wish i had of more but i was so uncomfortable i just wanted it to be over hahahahahaha
tabucutie
1811 posts
Congrats Lisa :)
AboutFace
413 posts
Congratulations Lisa, all the best xx
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thank you ladies xx
tabucutie
1811 posts
Cheesy Hasselback Chicken w/capsicum relish & garlic herb roasted potatoes. 

Whittakers Black Forest chocolate for dessert.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cheese scone, blueberry muffin and a lemonade iceblock tonight. Ugh can't wait to eat normal again lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
That sounds normal to me hahahahahaha
MareeB
5242 posts
Mmmm that sounds good Lisa, but I know what you mean. I had 2 bananas and 4 nectarines then after I mowed the lawns I had a big bag of chicken chips. I've been eating cheese and crackers today and protein bars - all things I wouldn't usually eat.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Dinner at mums with nieces and nephews. Homemade burgers and fries with chocolate cake for dessert. Yum!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Friday fakeaways!  I made chicken tacos, marinated the chicken in lager, lime and taco seasoning, pan fried it and popped it in tacos with guacamole, sour cream, salad and coriander. Yum 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Coriander! I knew people were super divided about this herb but didn't get the big deal. Tried coriander this week, firmly in the not for me camp.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
You either love coriander or you don't. Some people carry a gene that makes it taste like soap. Thankfully I am not one of those people! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Coriander is delicious! It's the absolute best with spicy food. Guzman y Gomez chain Mexican in Aus has coriander at the salsa bar so you can add your own. Heaven. 

I got Mexico tonight - fried chicken, two tacos and their guac , which I put together to make my own fried chicken tacos, plus corn chips. It's what I'd decided to have today before I do another month of counting more carefully and so I ubereats'd it; wasn't missing out 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Did you buy tacos or tortillas? ;-) I'm having fish 'tacos' but with lettuce cups, no tortillas. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Trust you to spot that error lol. I bought tortillas from Mexico to make tacos for Trudi :p
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I get so confused when people call tortillas tacos lol. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's coz the ones I prefer to buy are these ones that say 'taco tortillas' and my brain abbreviated it to tacos lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well they're tortillas you use for tacos I guess? Lol. I only corn ones if I can help it. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I like these ones coz they're a good little size so you don't end up with more tortilla than filling, and they stay soft and pliable 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That sounds good Trudi! I had tomato soup with toast. The soup was hideous so I tipped it out. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Do you like tomato soup usually? I haf it for lunch.. was delicious lol

pregnant me hated the smell of rotisserie chicken cooking at the supermarket, it made me gag. Havent had it since either haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol yes I usually love tomato soup. Pregnant me unfortunately gags at everything Shaz. Any cooking smells....gag....any weird smell....gag. Lol hopefully it settles down soon :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!