Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Tonight's Menu

484 posts, 17 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
Has anyone frozen tofu? I bought... several... packets because hey clearance but i also quite like it lol anyway. Id like to freeze in half blocks or even quarters! Thank you in advance!
MareeB
5241 posts
Sorry Shaz, no idea but good on you for eating tofu!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha maree its more so i can stretch a meal! He takes extra of our dinners for work and with how much both him and the squid eat i have small portions to make up the difference haha
MareeB
5241 posts
Awww thats a shame Shaz! the sacrifices Mums make!
shazatron101
5112 posts
It is but at the same time i dont mind,  it gets mlre veges in my body haha and id rather my loves not hungry cos i happily eat anything lmao
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I freaking love tofu! There's lots of articles about whether or not you can freeze tofu if you google it. I've never tried to myself. I can easily eat a whole block by myself lol. 
Macs
5351 posts
My teenage daughter is cooking steak and salad
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh tofu....I've had it once and it was hideous.  
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lol if it was hideous Lisa, then it wasn't cooked/prepared properly! It will take on any flavours you use with it. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It was at a Chinese restaurant and I remember thinking mmmm that looks good and it had the most awful texture too! Haha maybe I should try cook some!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Hello fresh quickly pulled pork linguine I made this morning as I'm working through dinner time. I'm prepared!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That sounds so good Tabu! I am making pitas with teriyaki pork and whatever else I stuff in it lol
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Going to get turkish tonight. Meat on fries with salads, sauces and hummus..
shazatron101
5112 posts
So butter tofu and cauli for me and chicken for the humans. It was pretty good! Need to use less tofu next time, im a) very full and b) got sick of it hahahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Mmmmm Toni I love the meat on chips from the Turkish place!
Hmmmmm let me know how the tofu goes lol. Mr Shaz won't eat it?
shazatron101
5112 posts
I shall! And no he wont. But thats fine im happy adding my special extras haha usually its kumara and cauli so its a nice difference
MareeB
5241 posts
Good one Shaz. Its better for you and you are saving the animals :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
It was a good meal but I think I put too much garlic in. Other than that, a filling meal and great to just heat and eat on my half hour break.
shazatron101
5112 posts
"Too much garlic"? Thats a thing???  Haha :p
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha yeah I always put double how much garlic the recipe says. 

I went to a garlic restaurant in Seoul. One dish had 24 cloves of garlic in. That might've been a bit too much actually. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm sure the recipe said 3..

24?! Ooh I can't even haha, the breath after that meal though hahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Bhahaha 24 cloves! I bet everyone stayed away from you! I love garlic and I especially love pickled garlic omg yummmmm
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It didn't taste like it had the much garlic in it but I certainly felt the effects of it in the middle of the night lol. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Pickled Garlic? Didn't know that was a thing.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahahahaha oh dear
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
A group of us went to the garlic restaurant and everyone eats a lot of garlic in Korea so that wasn't actually an issue lol. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Korea! When people used to travel! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao Soozie!
Yes it's so good....Countdown sell a marinated garlic in a jar I think called good foods or something.  But my friends mum used to make it and you have a little bit of cheese with it lol now I want some 
MareeB
5241 posts
I love garlic too but not in that volume. I'd happily put garlic butter on everything yummmm

I have great strawberries this year too Shaz. I eat around 3 cups of them per day, sometimes more .. I should be glowing but I'm not lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Hmmm, I think I need to be feeding my strawberries. Then they might actually feed me! I have plenty of 'worm tea' from the worm farm so should actually give them some if that. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Cheese and garlic, yes sounds delicious.
Macs
5351 posts
I'm planning a graze down at the beach
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Macs that sounds soo good, I'm jealous :)
have fun..
I'm cooking rice, chicken and egg foo young
tabucutie
1811 posts
Steak, cream mushroom sauce, chips and leftover pasta that needed to be finished. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!