Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Plans for the weekend?!

614 posts, 23 members
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I hope everyone has had a nice long weekend! I just finished work and it's a gloomy day here. Fire is lit and searching Netflix for something good :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I wasn't a hundy on Thursday so took Friday off and pretty much spent thurs/fri asleep/resting. Did a wee mall walk/window shop where things accidentally came home with me yesterday and bc the weather has been so crap I basically spent today cleaning/ reading. 

masterchef is back on tonight so yay ! 
MareeB
5244 posts
I worked today too. Big week ahead for me so I'm doing nothing tonight :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I did S.F.A ! Loved it. Went to the dentist today. I loved that even more :D 

Oh noooo trudi i hope youre feeling better <3 am loling at things accidentally coming home with you, made me think of you just not paying hahahaha.

I do that at the supermarket when i give things to the squidlet :/ i forget ive given her anything then helllooo. Hahaha (i go back and pay im not a complete monster lol)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Some bullsh*t going down as well shaz so retail therapy is a good idea. I did pay though lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
I spent the morning weeding, it made me feel gooooooood. The squid helped. "Helped" more dirt on her than the gardens 
MareeB
5244 posts
Good work Shaz. I want to work outside but I'm telling myself it's too cold ...
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I need to weed the garden too.....but I don't want to lol. I just got home from work, it's cold and just started raining so fire is lit and I'm deciding what to do with the rest of my day. Must nearly be nap time.....:-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha it is too cold maree ;)

Yes lisa is definitely nap time!! How goes growing your mini? I think of you every time i chop wood hahaha
MareeB
5244 posts
Where abouts are you roughly Lisa? it's meant to rain here tomorrow I think. I ended up doing some pring cleaning and washing seeing as it is fine so far. I've been away all week either staying in Timaru or coming home and going to my night job.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Things are going good Shaz. Am fast approaching the 7 month mark :-)  Ugh I need to chop kindling tomorrow lol 
Maree I am a couple hours South of Nelson. The forecast for tomorrow is rain all day! 
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh dear Lisa - good day for netflix! I'll just stay in bed :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I would stay in bed too but I have work....but then I have 4 days off so that makes up for it :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Weee not long to go! How are your hips feeling? Mine were a nightmare hahaha

Lemon, ginger and honey and vampire diaries. Maybe some chocolate fingers too :D
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My hips feel all good at the moment. Occasional heartburn is my only complaint really lol. I have been buying lots of cute things....so excited:-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
3 day weekend for me. Catching up on laundry,  need to clean my car. Other than that, so much needed sleep and self care.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Enjoy your 3 day weekend! I ended up not having to work today so will potter around the house and clean random things lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Heartburn is the worst. Im excited for you too!!! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks Lisa! Never realise how tired I am until i stop working for a few days. Hope you are having a lovely day :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
I had a family event today (uncles 80th) thus the new profile pic ft makeup I managed at 930am on a Sunday. Good food, got to see my family (haven't seen my niece bubbas since Xmas) and all over by 230 lol. 

yesterday I went to the mall for a pedicure and accidentally got more winter clothes :D

away for work on and off for the next 5 weeks so nice to have a reasonably relaxing weekend 

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Brrrrrr it's chilly today! I can't seem to get warm even with the fire cranked. Been raining all day too. Good day to do nothing  :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
I am the same lisa, absolutely frozen stiff even under a heated blanket and the fire on. Carazaaayyy

Finally the weekend is over, im waiting for Tuesday to come, our hrv has been broken and i miss it dearly! 

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Gorgeous day here! Got all my washing done and the house is spotless :-) Feeling energized today but not sure how long that will last. Put the breadmaker and it smells amazing!
shazatron101
5112 posts
more bulbs so more planting, only it started raining so i had to stop :< 

getting tiddly now because this kids attitude is driving me up the freaking wall >:( 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Is it time to plant bulbs already?  I might do it while I can still bend lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
i havent used my laptop for a while but my LORD the pop up mita ad every 5 mintues is getting real freakin old. 

ummmm yeah you can plant them now i mean why not right. a lot of mine are coming up from last year but its still autumny feels around here and thats when they say to plant soooooo lol
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cool I need to buy some more. I planted some lilys and stuff last year. Lol do I dig that up? Hahaha I am clueless 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Nz bulbs had a sale, im not sure if theyre still going though lol

But naaahhh dont dig anything up, i dont lol unless they come up with the weeds hahaha
MareeB
5244 posts
I agree about the Mita ads Shaz.
shazatron101
5112 posts
It makes me glad i use my phone for BR cos man... no thanks. If i only had my laptop and tried to come here, i would stop using the site all together.  I replied to lisa on my phone i got so sick of the constant pop up.

Thats not an attack, just to be clear. Just feedback :) ive been here 7 years, as long as that doesnt start happening on the phone ill be here another 7 yet hahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Cool I will have a look.....and I won't dig anything up lol.
I don't use my laptop for anything anymore I just use my phone. Mainly because I am too lazy to even get it out :-)
MissDilly
229 posts
LOL it took me forrreevvver to find the 'X' to get rid of the Mita Ad that was planted centre of my screen.  Top left corner, away from the Ad, wasn't where I was thinking it would be! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha me too missdilly. And then it didnt close on the first or second click either lol annoying
MareeB
5244 posts
Me too MissDilly. Its very irritating. And doesn't make me want to buy their products!
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh my god, logged in on my laptop for the first time in ages.  That Mita add popped onto the forum, and then when i closed it (thanks for the top MissDilly) and replied to the thread it popped up in the middle of the screen AND the panel to the right.

BR please don't do this, it makes using the website horrendous :/
trudijoy
8375 posts
and it pops up every time you change screens to reply, read etc? 

Nope.  Hard nope.  I'm out.

Someone tell me when it's safe to use the laptop version again please
tabucutie
1811 posts
7 day "holiday" from work which really means catching up on tasks I haven't gotten round to since my last leave in November. And sleep of course.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I was wondering what Mita ad you ladies were all talking about.  I usually log onto BR on my tablet (no ads), but today I logged in on my laptop to write a product review, as it's safer than doing it on the tablet, and BAM! Mita advert smack bang right over the top of the review box.  It took me a good few minutes to figure out how to close the stupid box, as it wouldn't let me finish doing the review while the ad was on screen.  So irritating.  I have another review to write now ... at least now I know where to close the box!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im going to buy flannels!!!!
MareeB
5244 posts
I was doing a fabulous guided meditation on utube the other night and a covid ad popped up, followed 10 minutes later by a  netflix ad, just as I'd gotten back into the meditation. I can't help wondering what they think a relaxation meditation should be!!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
We have had 3 days of heavy rain! I have pretty much been sleeping and watching Netflix. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
It has been endlessly raining here too. Yesterday i decided to go out and had to pull over twice, ive never driven in torrential rain and i thought that id broken the car hahahahahahaha turns out i was just hydro planing or whatever its called. Still scary shiz and i dont wish to do it again!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Hydroplaning is so scary!

I laid low all weekend and woke up with cold symptoms today so am now resting and self-isolating following a routine 'cold symptoms' Covid test today. My first, and it def sucked but the sucky bit is less than ten seconds so I'd do it again if I had to 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Who woke up to snow!!!? We have it pretty close on the mountains around us. It's chilly but a primo day.
shazatron101
5112 posts
It was sleeting here this morning! Was awesome lol 

I dont call what we got snow cos it drops like ice, not delicate little flakes like real snow does haha. But was still magical
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha nice! It literally only snows here once every winter and when that day arrives I am like a little kid :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
No snow up here, unlikely in AKL anyway lol. Apparently it's cold, I'm still on self iso/'house arrest' until my 'rona test results are confirmed negative so idk, I'm warm in under the heat pump 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Its sunny asf today! So different to yesterday haha so all the washing (mostly sheets) are getting done, i have to go to the chemist aaaaand... hm. Ive lost my train of thought. Oh well.

Have a good day all!! <3
trudijoy
8375 posts
so me being sick is officially not COVID.  Back off to bed for now and have a doc appointment tomorrow to probably get given antibiotics.  She siiiiiiiick :/  Glad it's not the 'rona tho
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lisa when you make your pork belly bites, thing, do you take the skin off the top? Probably a really dumb question but i gotta know! Lol (also cant find the food thread)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!