Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Not to spark a panic but under 48 hours till the vault

144 posts, 54 members
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
he he thanks:) yep socks and boots
ha ha more like an old ewe with a bung leg and covered in dags lol 
ill see you in there lovely lady x
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
You crack me up fi!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Hehe, made me laugh too :-) 
MillXhodia
136 posts
my first Vault wahoo :)
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Good luck! I haven't done a vault either before. Exciting! :) 
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
AmandaJane you will have fun it's really good 
enjoy and I hope you get what you are after xx
lots of luck
Head Pixie
569 posts
Morning!

Yay for BV excitement! I dreamt I was able to partake (obviously I can't) and it was oh so much fun (but then the dream got weird and clothing was added to the vault... ) 

Enjoy :) xx

chikoboo
3402 posts
Hehehe Kellie don't you just love those dreams where you are so into them and then one by one odd things start to happen and your left there going "ohhh ok this is a dream" lol
Head Pixie
569 posts
Heehee! I was so gutted Chikoboo! Although part of me was getting suspicious when I was also able to touch the products rather than click on them. Although the touching will come ... along with the packing ... and gentle sobs between sweet whispers of 'byebye pretty makeup, byebye skincare, 'byebye neck massagers, enjoy your new homes...' Hahaha ;)
jalb88
121 posts
I'm up and ready to start clicking!! Good luck ladies xx
kirstyj
1732 posts
Happy Vault day everyone!

I'm in my dressing gown in bed still. A wee bit of snow in Dunedin, just enough to be a nuisance and freezy cold.

Love the sound of your dream Kellie! Adding in clothes!!!! Sounds pretty cool to me :P
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I am in my robe in bed aswell, no snow here just a light frost so seems like I am pretty lucky 
First Lady
957 posts
Why is my alarm going off on my lie-in day.  Whhhhyyyyyyy?
accidentprone_x
845 posts
Happy vault day :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh it wont let me add anything to the cart, saying i am not an admin
chloednz
217 posts
Oh no I can't get in...says you have to be an administrator? Not sure what I'm doing wrong..
shazatron101
5112 posts
And I am done. Woohoo! 
First Lady
957 posts
Orders are coming in ladies, if you had your browser open on pages you were planning to hit, you might need to refresh! xox
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
hehe shaz same! Did Nat change the pages on ya :D
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
chloedanz the same thing happened to me! Close your browser, and do it again, then it works x
omg so excited for my second vault :):):)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha Ong no she didn't. Some of the products were in different places but still on the right page. I didn't even look at half of the pages hahahaha. I'd love to know who made the first order hahahahaha
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
yeah that would be cool to know. I only went to the 3 pages i knew what i wanted was on. Then went right out. Looks like people have brought some amazing goodies
Jesse
745 posts
So in my headacheness I forgot Heroes could get in at 8.50am, and thought we got in at 9am and everyone else at 9.10am... looks like I'm missing this Vault out as everything I wanted has already gone. Today is not off to the best start, think I may go book some beauty appointments as a cheer-me-up next week! 
jalb88
121 posts
Woah everything I wants sold out! Didn't manage to get anythingggg :( heres hoping exciting stuff pops up during the day! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Heck yeah people have got some amazing stuff!! All thanks to the wonderful BR
melissacann
8 posts
Aww bummer. the one thing I really wanted was sold out to my kind before the vault even opened :( Gutted! Better get reviewing and move up the ranks for a head start next time I guess! #sad ! 
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Wow that was crazy! Managed to get a couple of things I wanted, most things I wanted were long gone. Thanks BR <3
Jesse
745 posts
Congrats to the ladies who DID get what they wanted though :) To those who snapped up the Aroma Addiction, pretty please get your reviews up quickly so I can live vicariously through you and then go make an educated order haha.
alyshajayne
92 posts
Oh wow that was so much fun!! my first vault!! I've been planning for weeks haha! I will say that I'm 99.99999% sure one of my products did actually move from page 3 to page 4!! The Morish Anew Exfoliator, but luckily I checked and noticed 15 minutes before the vault opened! 

I feel super super lucky that I got some amazing goodies, really sorry to those who missed out though! x
writetokellsz
44 posts
Wow that was intense, managed to get the 2 things I really wanted by some miracule. The Moreish cleanser and wax melt. Hope some goodies are added for those that have missed out.
Designer-mic
249 posts
Wow what a rush. I was so prepared. List of what I wanted. Under what category. Set alarm on phone. Signed in and waited. Unfortunately I was still to slow for what was on my list. Managed to get a few goodies though. The Bb cream Will be good to try. Thanks BR. :)
taylie11
15 posts
Oh my god lol. I slept right through my alarm. Oh well maybe next time lol
ladythorn
108 posts
I totally slept in, mad dash out of bed at 11am to see what was left. Yus! Managed to score some much needed items so I am stoked. Thank you BR!! *love love* 
Qweenkaren
313 posts
It's weirdly fun watching products pop in and out of the vault. I keep seeing the massage chair restock and I wonder if the elves are collecting them off the BR team's office chairs one at a time lol.
First Lady
957 posts
Hahahaha, we have been surrounded by these huge boxes of massage cushions and have yet to try one!

I think people keep putting them in their cart and maybe the shipping surcharge is putting them off - we're actually charging less than it will take to send though, so I'm sure someone will see it them as a steal at some point!

MAN, I just added a footspa into stock, went to check it was displaying - and someone was already checking out with it - bet they were stoked!

xox
Lutece
1849 posts
Im so stoked I got one of the massage chairs, I actually did 2 transactions because I was scared I would be too slow to get one of the chairs (Anxiety kicking in) 

Nat I hope youve been taking little breathers, your always on the go <3
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Totally well deserved Lutece, can't wait to read your review on this xx

Also super excited for all you lovelies that got what you wanted, hugs to those that didn't, but just think of all those amazing points to use up next time xxx
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh I can't wait to read your review Lutece. It sounds so nice! And yes I agree, I hope it's not too stressful for the beauty darlings today. Skittles and coke all round! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
That is so awesome Lutece, those chairs look amazing! Il be keeping an eye out for that review
There is still another massager chair available if anyone missed out the first time xxx
_Nicole_
124 posts
That was super exciting!!!! My fiance was laughing at me i had the laptop charging last night and made sure all the updates were done or i would of been highly annoyed if i went to turn it on this morning and I had to wait half an hour for the updates to do their thing haha.

Then i had my note pad with my list of stuff i wanted and my eftpos card next to the laptop haha.Had to be organised with my first vault as a hero.
We are so spoilt by the lovley BR ladys!!
i'm excited 8 items and still 52 points left, all products i've been dying to try out can't wait :)
_Nicole_
124 posts
I got 5 amazing products. 3 gel polishes which im so excited about trying and 2 products that i wouldnt normally purchase but its a great chance to try new products

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!