Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Not to spark a panic but under 48 hours till the vault

144 posts, 54 members
kirstyj
1732 posts
Awesome work Alikat!!! How exciting.
Sounds fantastic Alikat.  You did very well  :-)
pintsize
1072 posts
Oooh I didn't realise the 8mins in heaven was tonight... how exciting for you two :)
I hope you both grabbed some great goodies xx
-Bex-
611 posts
Well that was relaxed, i managed to score a foot bath, eco tan winter skin and a couple of the Sally Hansen nail polishes!!

Thank you so much Beauty Crew for giving us this opportunity! feeling VERY spoilt. Good luck to the other ladies on Sunday xx
alikat
423 posts
Nice score Bexb!! Danni - what did you score?

I'm keen to try the Garnier BB oil free. I'm not sure if I'm medium, but I'll try anything once! And I'm all out of BB cream for wearing on the weekends, so timing is AWESOME!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I really like it, the only problem I have with it is the weird chemical smell that the other regular ones don't have - but its so good on my oily skin, I love it, I hope you do too!
Danni
324 posts
Eek you guys scored some great stuff! I managed to get:
-Warpaint
-Moreish Foaming Cleanser & the Exfoliator 
- Scarlett & Greene Come Clean Cleanser

It's apparent I'm into my skincare! I did want one fo the moisturisers and I put it in and took it out like 3 times but decided it wasn't right for my skin. I could have gone nuts on skincare but narrowed it down to only 4 things. Not bad for only $12.95 right? ;)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
wahoo ladies good score
omg you all got awesome things xxxx
glamfish
87 posts
Those Sally Hansen polishes along with the warpaint for the teeth would be on my list. Maybe I'll manage to spend some points in this vault after all!
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh wow awesome score ladies like wise I didn't know the 8 mins of heaven was tonight. Slow I am tonight.
MareeB
5244 posts
Well done ladies - exciting night :)
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Exciting :) I need to finalise my list for Sunday.
RachLouise
218 posts
I'm so excited abut this Beauty Vault! I have my eye on a couple of items :) Such a great range of products to choose from.
MissQT
1547 posts
good work girls, sounds like you all managed to pick upside amazing stuff :)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Sounds like you ladies got some cool things. I have those SH polishes and colours. They are stunning!
jalb88
121 posts
This may be a silly question but since this is my first vault I just want to double check! Can you take something out of your cart once you have added it if you change your mind? I'm quite keen on the polishes but only want to get one if I can get a top coat too ! 
Danni
324 posts
jalb88 yeah you can! I just learnt that you could in the 8 minutes of heaven as I did it to quite a few items :) it was something I was wondering about to before going into the vault!
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I second the yes you can. Best tip I can think of for you is get in and out quick as things don't "fall" out of the cart.
Not sure if there was a thing where items stayed in your cart for a certain time. First lady or head pixie maybe able to clear that up
ladythorn
108 posts
Exciting! I hope everyone comes away with some lovely goodies. I'll be happy with anything I manage to get my hands on :)
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
im excited for vault tomorrow 
and then the BB will be soon wahoo 
insane laughter x
Macs
5351 posts
Alikat and bexb sounds like yous got some cool products. I had a quick in the vault last night. I will look out for your review about the Sally hansen Gel polish. That was on my list of things to buy.
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Nice job 8 minutes in heaven ladies! I'm really keen on getting the sally hansen nail polishes but it sounds like lots of you ladies are eyeing it up too!
Julieal
915 posts
It will be fun starting Sunday morning with the vault.I have a few smaller things but at least if you miss out you have more points for next time -Lots of fun ! enjoy everyone!!
Kellyleanne
551 posts
That's so great, I'm sure you ladies will so enjoy the goodies you picked up. 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm now thinking I'm going to pass on this vault although super excited to be able to participate. I've over spent on shopping this week and I want to send my parcel for my swap this weekend I've just gone down to check the cost of shipping it's going to cost $111.00 tracked. So as I be sad for myself I'll be happy for this who can participate tomorrow I'll wait until next time then I should have more points. Especially if some of my products of which aren't on the site for review get added :( :)
MickChick
41 posts
Theres a few things that have most definately caught my eye this time around. But I've been building up my points since day one so might continue to do so until I'm on the edge of my seat, dying to reach into the screen and grab what MUST HAVE!! haha xx 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I am going to get up, be robed (who has time for clothes that early??) and have a cup of tea on hand for just before and after to ease my racing heart. I'm excited >:)
janini9
341 posts
Hee hee, just logged on after avoiding BR for a few days so I don't get tempted to access the Beauty Vault,  to find it's not today as I assumed but tomorrow. Good luck to all who venture in, it's loads of fun. 
I don't need any more beauty things at the moment - the stash is over full and really I'm just hanging out for the BRBB. I decided the bank balance needs a rest, my stash needs using and so the BRBB will be my one indulgence for quite some time if I'm lucky enough to be able to nab one when they are released.

taylie11
15 posts
So excited eeek!
jalb88
121 posts
Thanks for your help guys :) So excited. Do they usually add in things last minute? 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Oh I've just realized I can now make my purchase if I get thru. Yayyyy for dad's :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yes Jalb88 they add things during the day. Its good cos if people miss out in the morning sometimes they can score things later in the day :-) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've made my list and worked out my strategy! It's my first vault and there is nothing in there I desperately need but......it's my first vault so I have to partake! 

Hmmmm....I'm not feeling 100% and tomorrow is my last lie-in before it's back to work so might not even wake up on time lol. And then there's always the possibility that they might add stuff during the day......so will just see what happens on the day!

jalb88
121 posts
Dilemmas, dillemmas! Do I go shopping in the vault at 9 on the dot or shall I wait for more things to pop up during the day....
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha I know how you feel. Good luck :-) 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And me! Either way it's all good. Either get all the things or save points for next time. It's the BRBB that I'm really hanging out for!
sam_clarkson
205 posts
im sad, after being excited that I could access it finally, I will be at work at 9am when it opens so will most likely be missing out this time :( bring on BRBB
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have my eye on just a few items. I wonder what will appear in the vault later on in the day?
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Sam_Clarkson, you might to have to sneak to the bathroom, and do a quick vault mission! I would honestly consider calling into work sick, if there was something i really wanted in the vault (dont judge).

jalb88i think its best to try get the things you want in the morning. That way if something else pops up during the day that you want, you can get that too and just pay a bit for shipping. Versus taking a risk, and you might end up with none of the things you wanted? 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Haha, Binary! That's some serious commitment! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, huh!

I'll be sitting this vault out, but am excited to see the hauls from you all picking up oodles of goodies :)
Macs
5351 posts
What a cool dad Keri. Hope you get what you want on your list. Goodluck for tommorow ladies.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Thanks Macs, he really is. He topped my bank up to do stuff for the kids which I did but then I over spent on my own stuff aswell because I saw the sale at the warehiuse for a cleansing brush and my postage money I had in my online savings had to be used for gas grrrrr....plus sending the parcel for my swap. Im so not good with enabled beauty purchases.... all the best everyone....
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
not long now
Whaoo
its cold and the grounds covered in snow brrrrrr
be a long chilly day at work 
hopefully the trip to the vault will keep me feeling warm today
good luck ladies x
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Fi we have snow here. I've seen some amazing photos of dunedin with snow on the hill.
I'm sure the vault will warm us all up x
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Ong yep I reckon the vault will warm us up:)
the snows down low brrrr chilly old wind
i can hear the cows teeth chattering xxxx
I'm sure the sheep have pulled their wool up over their we heads he he
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Lol fi!! Yip that must have been what woke me up at 4.30 all the wee farm animals chattering. I've given up on sleep.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
Ong he he yep for sure
work in town this morning so up and getting ready 
id rather be feeding those chilly we animals instead keep the noise down
xx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
You're doing a fabulous job of getting ready and being in the forum at the same time.
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
I Pad ahhhhh one of my favourite things:)
i think town will be quiet today so a big jumper for me today 
3 coffees bofore the vault I'll be wired he he x
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Hahaha 3!! You're bubbly enough. I'll look out for you in the vault springing around like a wee lamb.
Put long boots on with warm socks as well

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!