Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

57 posts, 28 members
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Kirstyj did I succeed lol. Was lovely hanging out.
Macs I'll cook you a treat if you even come south.
Macs
5351 posts
I would be so over the moon. Im looking at Welllington but if that roads blocked I might have to settle for Taupo.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Now I did say no buy August but since seeing there's a MUO beauty box coming out and I made anothe sephora order with my friend I'm thinking I may have spoken too soon. You see some specials I liked at sephora I got them but they sold out the next day so what I'm thinking is I should get what I like before it sells out. And becca is selling In NZ end of this month aswell and well, I have literally gone addict on it all and making up for lost time I guess.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
That blush looks so pretty Alikatnz!

Ragingfrog don't beat yourself up - your purchases all sound like things you will use :)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Pifithrin It's all going into the drawer as I have heaps of stuff to use already. I just didn't need to buy it right now especially after the hair.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Ah well - it sounds like you have learnt something from your purchase anyway!
alikat
423 posts
My enabler just showed me beautylish.com and I got a CT Lipstick and a Kevyn Aucoin eyeshadow. There is no hope for me.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!