Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

July Beauty Vault Grabs?

55 posts, 30 members
mint-ray
7 posts
As you all should know, this morning the Beauty Vault opened! I think I over prepared a bit too much because I saved all my tabs the night before and woke up at 8:45 to rush to my laptop and all to my cart. I was successful in getting all the products I wanted, were you? There's still a few products left so make sure to check in if you couldn't make it this morning. I'd be super interested to see what you all got from the vault? (:

Also, a huuuge thanks for the team at Beauty Review for this amazing oppurtunity! It's things like these that really put BR on top of other review sites x
Macs
5351 posts
Hey there, I missed out on this Beauty vault. What did you get? Was this your first vault?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It was my first vault. I missed out on everything I wanted this morning. It all went so fast, everything I wanted just seemed to disappear before my eyes! By 9.02 it was all gone! I stalked the vault all day and finally got a bottle of perfume around 4.30pm! Happy now. 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yay worldofsooziewonggo you! Seems like todays 'possible' cloud has  had a huge silver lining 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
And it's a luxurious item that I wouldn't have bought for myself, rather than getting a few bits and bobs I don't actually need. 
AmandaJane
1147 posts
Congrats on the perfume, that's a great one to get!

It was my first vault too and I was fortunate in that I got the items I wanted. All smaller items but I can't wait for the Eco Tan and Scrub to turn up! I may not look like a pale washed out pom anymore lol :)
Kimrose
1419 posts
I am happy you all got what you wanted from the vault.  If you missed out I am sure you will have a chance next time, so in the meantime we can get reviewing and save our points for next time. Xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
That's fantastic. What perfume did you get hun? Can't wait to see everyone's hauls x
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Amandajane, the Ecotan was one I was trying to get this morning, lol. 

Mumof3 it's Valeur Absolur Serenitude. I've not seen or smelt it before but sound likes something I would like.  
shopaholic
24 posts
I didn't get anything this morning but I lurked on here this afternoon and picked up the neck massager - so pleased! :o)
Macs
5351 posts
That perfume looked lovely worldofsoozie. Congrats
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Well done shopaholic! I gave up on the neck massager but I could sure do with it right now.  

Yes Macs, it's such a lovely bottle, I'm excited to find out what it actually smells like, lol. 
MissQT
1547 posts
I decided to sit this vault out, but it's good to hear that you finally got something you wanted Soozie and that everyone else managed to pick up what they wanted too. The vault always goes by fast so you have to be quick. Last time I didn't get some of the things that I really wanted but ended up picking up a few other items.
_Nicole_
124 posts
I ended up getting 3 of the sally hansen gel polishes (including the top coat) , the eco tan and the roship oil. the rosehip oil isnt something I would normally purchase for myself so im quite excited about recieving a product that i have never tried before.

I still cant get over how lucky we are to get spoilt with all these amazing goodies.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I wasn't going to purchase anything at the start but then I saw a couple of items that I would like to try. I think that's the great thing about the Beauty Vault is that you have an opportunity to try out new products you wouldn't usually purchase. And also being able to read the reviews currently on here too and the description of the product, makes it all the more exciting. Can't wait to try these new goodies and of course the added benefit of reviewing them and seeing what others thought of the products too. Sorry for the waffle hope that made sense lol xxx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Nicole if you haven't tried the Sally Hansen nailpolishes before, you're going to love them. They are the only nailpolishes that stay on for at least a day and of course by that time I'm ready for a change lol x

Oh and I got the Rosehip Oil too, I'm a sucker for all things Rosehip lol.
kirstyj
1732 posts
I ended up getting the Warpaint, Blonde Brow Plumper, and both of the Moreish products. I'm so excited about trying all of it. I have wanted the Moreish products since they were released so I'm really excited about them. I think I might try and take before and after pictures of using the Warpaint for the Photo Wall too.
_Nicole_
124 posts
Oh mumof3munchkins what goodies did you end up getting??

I have never tried the Sally Hansen gel's so im really excited to see how they go! I get so annoyed when i polish my nails and with in 1-2 days they are all chipped. Fingres crossed they are just as amazing as the reviews say :)

Im excited to see what the rosehip oil will do for my face. My aunty uses it morning and night and she swears by it. She looks amazing for her age aswell!
_Nicole_
124 posts
Awww yay you got the warpaint! I really wanted that but i keept changing my mind about it.
Before and after photos would be great to see the difference. . But then again I dont know if i want to see the before and after photos, It might make me regret my decision to not get it haha
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Looking forward to reading your review on the Warpaint, definitely sounds like an interesting product xx

I got the Moreish Exfoliator, the Rosehip Oil, a hair dye, and a couple of other items. I didn't get anything last vault so had a few points to spend this time around. I'm super excited to try the products I've never tried before, it's like getting a subscription box and getting to try new things xx
kirstyj
1732 posts
Last time I just picked up the one big product (the IPL machine) so this time I'm really excited to get a few wee things.

p.s. Still no results from the IPL machine by the way... Still going with treatments but might write my review soon and update it if I notice something finally happening.
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Interesting about you IPL Kirsty, quick question. Does it hurt to use it? I won one off BR last year, and most of the time it is painless. But that last time i used it, i got zapped twice and it hurt.. and now im a scardy cat and am putting off using it again 
Macs
5351 posts
I will look out for your review kirsty j. I was also keeping tabs on Bron to see how hers went. I didn't know you had one too Binary.
MareeB
5244 posts
worldofsooziewong I just read the description of that perfume and it sounds gorgeous. I hope you loooove it :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
It doesn't really hurt BinaryBeauty. Kinda like a wee ping, nothing actually sore. It feels a bit warm for a wee bit but nothing painful. I always do it on the highest setting as well.
glamfish
87 posts
Congrats to everyone on getting what they wanted from the vault. I actually had such a late night I completely forgot and this morning everything was cleared out. But that's what you get if you snooze lol. Ah well more points for next time.

That's really interesting feedback about the IPL machine. I've been getting IPL on my underarms for 6 goes in a salon and find that the regrowth is definitely less than 'normal'. But hasn't gone completely. I was hoping the IPL machine would be great from my legs etc as salon IPL is expensive!
itskaz_xo
199 posts
I only had my eye on the eco tan winter skin but I didn't manage to give it a nice new home but seeing all this excitement from everyone is so awesome :) I'll save up my points for the next vault, yay xxx
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
I'm keen to know if the one Kellie and I have worKS the same or less or better than the one you have Kirstyj there was a price difference from memory.

I find it hurts only if you zap a hair. Then it's ouch if in a sensitive spot
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Have you reviewed yours yet Farmers-Wife? Do you have the same one Bron has? X
bronjenks
253 posts
BinaryBeauty, you may have to turn the intensity down for that part of your body, thats what I found anyhow, some parts were definately more sensitive than others.  Kirstyj, likewise, maybe you need to up it?  If you are not seeing results yet?  It will take a long time though so I prob woudnt expect to see too much result for a couple months.  :-)
chloednz
217 posts
This was my first vault so was so exciting-my heart was racing! I got four things that were on my list with two of the things that I was super duper excited about. Got the warpaint, ZA skincare set, the maraca candle and the KD intense moisturizer. Completely drained my points and paid a wee bit with my shipping. Thanks so so much BR this vault has had me on a high all day :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I've got mine on the highest intensity Bron and have from the start (I figured it didn't hurt so I didn't mind), I am just doing it fortnightly though, I don't want to do it any closer together because I don't want to break the rules in the instruction booklet :) How often have you been doing it Bron?
bronjenks
253 posts
and on the vault front... I didnt get anything :-(.  Was a bit busy this morning as had an exchange student arrive today.  Managed to pop in this arvo for a nosey and it was looking pretty lean in there, lol.  Sounds like you all had a ball though, cant wait for the haul pics :-)

Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh yay chloedanz, your first vault how exciting and what great items you got. Can't wait to read your reviews xx
bronjenks
253 posts
Kirstyj, I'm following the instructions too but find I can only really have it on high on my legs.  Up to monthly treatments.  I found I noticed the most difference on my legs to start with.

Baylee3180
16 posts
I was super pleased with my first vault shop, now I'm even more determined to get reviewing!.  You really do have to get in there quick :/, stressful morning haha.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I popped in later but decided not to get anything that was left but I look forward to peoples reviews that come through.
Lutece
1849 posts
Yay!!! Its great to hear when lovely ladies get what they want :) It sounds like a lot got what they wanted, I was one of them :)
mint-ray
7 posts
Macs, I'm now expecting a Garnier BB cream, a Tresemme Conditioner, and an eyeshadow and liner from Mellow cosmetics. I've never tried the brand before so I'm hoping all goes well. I spent all of my 500 points on my first vault and I do not regret it a single bit.

If you missed out on the warpaint you can just buy activated charcoal at the pharmacy/supermarket. Works just as well!
Mila
1209 posts
Everyone sounds like they got what they were lusting after :) I managed to snag my favourite nail polish sally Hansen in the chrome which I haven't tried and the za skincare pack which I'm super excited to try :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Yeah Macsi was lucky enough to get the one the Kellie trialed for BR. Its not the same as KirstyJ's but thought i would ask anyway :)  Hmm, might have to give mine another go when i am feeling brave :D I do find my one works, even though i have only used it three times, there is a reduction of hair growth, and they do say no pain no gain!
I forgot you had one too Farmers-Wifewhich means we have the same one! Does it ever give you a painful wee zap? 

Unfotunately for me, that was on the lowest setting. Which is wierd, because on higher settings i dont get zapped. Might need to play around with it some more and find out which setting is best for me! Thanks for the advice Bron
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Mumof3munchkins I have the Remington ilight. Took up the BR offer. I've seen it does work. I need to do it more regularly. I find it difficult just due to pain and not very bendy. I've done a review and will update it.

Binarybeauty yes I get a sore zap when it hits a hair. On skin it's fine. Certinally make sure you don't hit a tattoo by accident cause that hurts like heck!

In the vault I got the warpaint and nail polish and hair colour. Last time I had been saving all my ppints so was able to get the hair drier and heaps of other goodies. So not spending in each vault is actually really good for picking up big ticket items.
Head Pixie
569 posts
I have definitely noticed a difference with the iLight. I must admit though, I stopped over summer as my body got too tan from roaming with the little human, I was due to start again this winter, but I've just not found the time. It's funny looking at my legs though, usually they're very evenly hairy, but now they're all patchy - like a cat after being in a fight. I really need to pull finger and start doing it again.
Julieal
915 posts
This was my 3rd vault and I have learnt to choose carefully prior to the vault opening and focus on most wanted first -This was the fastest vault and you needed to know what to go for -I got 2 of my wish list and really happy however if you missed out don't be disappointed as you will have more points for next one.These are really a lot of fun as long as you relax and focus. Again a Big Thank You for BR.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I got several things this time - I'm really looking forward to the candle and the ZA skincare set though.
littleparadise
178 posts
So excited to see everyones Beauty Vault hauls
I gave it a miss this time, as I have so many products in my 'to review' list, and needing to get through some before I aquire anymore products! But, of course the BRBB is an exception!! 
Rania-alani90
106 posts
I'm so bummed out that I couldn't get anything, but have no fear, next Vault is here lol plus I've saved up lots of points! Hope you ladies got everything you wanted.. I shall have a plan of attack next time round haha
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
This was my first time in the beauty vault and I feel super lucky to get the products I wanted to try.....I'm an amatuer when it comes to doing my makeup so the thing I'm excited about getting my hands on was the Sax Deep Plum lipstick! My very first ever Lipstick too, cannot wait to try it out :)
 Can't wait to see what everyone else got in the beauty vault also :)
MrsO
196 posts
Thank you so much, BR Beauties for the chance to participate in this vault, I got some Garnier BB creams and a Za mens moisturiser which I will give to my son-in-law. Would have loved the Za Skincare set, but congrats to the ladies who managed to get this, and to all the BR ladies who participated.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!