Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Honourary Crew Member Wanted...2!

25 posts, 23 members
First Lady
957 posts
Hello

It's happened again!  We've been asked to trial two new-to-NZ foundations and we need one more lady with a particular skin type, of a particular age group to join us as we write our experiences for a homepage article.  What do you get?  A new foundation and fame and glory on the home page.  What do you need to do?  Write your experiences and maybe provide a before/after photo.

So...who's up for the challenge?

Comment with your age range and skin type.  (And I know, I know, a lady reveals nothing, especially her age, but, well... so in solidarity, I'm Natalie and I'm 30.  ish)

xox

P.S.  The first round of members have been welcomed to the Expert Review Panel.  And the first invites have gone out to ERers, with more going out today, so it really is the panel to be on!

Kandyxx
12 posts
Sounds exciting! Im 29 with I would say combination skin? Can be dry in cooler months oily in warmer months and since having my son a year ago i've had constant breakouts and very dull skin :( x
Marcel
335 posts
YAY! I'm 29, I have issues with dullness, fine lines and uneven skin tone. Sometimes Oiliness can be an issue and my face can get so shiny, but mostly in warm weather.
JessB
219 posts
So nice for people to be able to take part in the big leagues! I'm 23, 24 in July. My skin is combination, however I often side with "dry/sensitive" description because my dry spots can get quite bad if I'm not careful. My concern other than sensitivity is with redness. 
ashiley
20 posts
I'm up for the challenge! I'm 23 and my skin type is combination/oily. I get quite oily around my nose and chin, while my cheeks and forehead are normal. I would love to be a part of this trial if my skin type is what you're after!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Exciting news. I'm 22 and my skin type is normal to combination.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooooh exciting.

26, and my skin is combination, I guess. It's sometimes dry, sometimes oily. I'm going to say its a bit drier as we change seasons, annoyingly. But only a little :P I'm also prone to pimples on my jaw when I'm hormonal. (Always then?) Hahahahahahh

Good luck lovelies x
trudijoy
8375 posts
36 and my skin is mostly normal with a slightly oily tendency when it's annoyed. Breaks out occasionally, usually easily dealt with and not hugely sensitive
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Im 28, I have what i like to call 'a bit of everything' skin. Technical term 'combination' xx

Can't wait to see this one! :)
RachLouise
218 posts
Oh exciting! I'm 26 with complicated skin. Sensitive with a few dry patches and quite a lot of redness. I do class it as complicated as I believe it's the best term to describe my skin type :)
Priestess
18 posts
I've got combination skin, which is quite balanced at the moment so would almost say it falls into the normal sections.  I'm 35 years old.
Macs
5351 posts
Hey I'm keen . I'm 33 with normal/dry skin, with ageing as well. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I am 34 with dry skin and the occasional breakout. Sounds like a great trial :-)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I'm 41.5 with oily/combination skin. I get now occasional breakouts, although recently these seems to be in control due to a healthier change in my diet.

Always love your trials :)
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I'm 41.5 with oily/combination skin. I get now occasional breakouts, although recently these seems to be in control due to a healthier change in my diet.

Always love your trials :)
Ringy
825 posts
I'm 38 with fair, pretty normal to slightly dry skin.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm not sure if I'm too late by here goes
39 with combination to oily skintype. Have enlarged pores, in the tone with some texture on the outer perimeter of my face & get quite oily during the day. Have fine lines & frown lines. Am of medium to tan skintone, go quite fair during the cooler months.
-Bex-
611 posts
oooh sounds exciting. I'm 31 and have dry skin 
littleparadise
178 posts
This does sounds exciting! 
My age is 23, combination and acne prone skin. 
Good luck ladies
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh exciting......

I'm over 21 (ba ha ha, okay I'm 34 lol) and I have dry skin and can be quite sensitive. I still have some scarring from when my skin was full of acne.  Its hard to find a foundation that doesn't clog your pores and give you breakouts so I'm always looking out for new foundations that don't do the above.

This foundation sounds uber exciting and can't wait to find out more and read reviews.
Ngahew
152 posts
Ooooh....the only time I'm not afraid to say my age! I'm 44 with red, uneven toned and dry skin...that occasionally gets oily during my monthly...TMI LOL
KiwiLass
174 posts
oohh exciting- I'm in my late 30s and have fair-medium skin with it's fair share of expression lines ;)
A number I always forget don't do birthdays haha think I stopped counting at 30 so somewhere between 30-40 years. I have combination skin. My skin is pretty dehydrated and is always worse over winter. I Can't wait to get onto some more reviews.... I've been having trouble on my iPhone but seems to be working better from the iPad.
DianaN
143 posts
I'm 21 with combo (more oily), acne prone skin that is scarred and red. I have large pores and uneven skin tone all round! 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I think I have to remove my request here as I've been sent a ERers email. All the best for you applying.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!