Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

38 posts, 30 members
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
Squeeeeeee!!!

SOMEONE left open the super secret Christmas folder thingymajiggy (whatever you human types call it...) and it's so exciting!! The things I have seen! You beauties are so lucky!!!  (Well at least some of you might be.....)

I've said too much!! Must flyyyyyyy!!! xxxxxx
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Oooooo this has made me excited!  Can't wait to seeeee!  Thanks gossip fairy xx
shazatron101
5112 posts
bwahahahaha if the masters catch you Gossip Fairy you'll be in for it! Thanks for the teaser though ;-)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Gossip Fairy, your teasers dont even really say anything but i still get so excited. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
haha I agree Binary!  She just sprinkles lil teasers and flits off... at least the sprinkles are pretty :)
Ringy
825 posts
im thinking something adventy- 24 days of treats?
MareeB
5244 posts
Hmmmnnnn....interesting.....
MAGPIEFI
615 posts
eeeeeeee sounds so exciting x
Koni
444 posts
I got my money on Head Pixie leaving the folder open tiheeeee - must remember to thank her lol.
kirstyj
1732 posts
CHRISTMAS!!! ... Gossip fairy you are really the best... I feel like decorating already but I'm making myself wait.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
You might be on to something there, Ringy! I'm excited to see what's to come :)
DianaN
143 posts
Oh I am totally looking forward to this!!! 
Just to spice up the holidays :)
Rezee
1964 posts
Yay! Gossip Fairy, you are going to be in so much trouble if they find you! Bring on December.
Kimrose
1419 posts
Gossip Fairy, what a tease!! Love it :)
-Bex-
611 posts
Do tell more gossip fairy... I'm so excited for this Christmas 
MissQT
1547 posts
something exciting to look forward to!
Macs
5351 posts
You are pulling my tail lol hahaha
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
ooooh how exciting! 
pintsize
1072 posts
Hurry and let the festive season beguin already :D
I LOVE Christmas! 

I hope the GF managed to escape unscathed... hopefully to a nice safe patch of skittles.
Macs
5351 posts
So Im trying to guess what is is.. Its xmas related and some lucky beauties will benefit lol...Maybe Im up too late.
Rezee
1964 posts
Macs, I wonder if it has to do with hero perks for the vault? Since its only for some?
mallomiss
569 posts
Exciting!!! I'm thinking something Advent also... 

I love giveaways! 

BR do them so well too!
chikoboo
3402 posts
Ohh gossip fairy you tease! love it =) That hint about well some of you has me pondering that it could be in relation to the special perk for heroes and supers that was commented on instead of the vault headstart.  Well that and the Christmas fever that has everyone at the moment, an advent calender would be awesome, or maybe the 12 days of Christmas being 12 days of treats??
Macs
5351 posts
I wonder if the superheroes get to do a xmas related mission.. You could be on to something Reeze. I would love something Advent.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Well I'm excited about anything Christmas related. Bring on December.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Could it be a christmas BRBB??
jalb88
121 posts
A christmas BB would be amaze!!!
Love Christmas  :-)  Lots to look forward to! x
MrsRosie
214 posts
I cannot cope not knowing - SO exciting!! Will be my first Christmas with you wonderful BR ladies cannot wait to share in the magic of it with you all xox
Macs
5351 posts
Christmas isnt too far away now. Im so not prepared lol Last minute dashing for me 
MrsRosie
214 posts
Macs you need me in your life...Ive almost finished! But honestly Im normally really unorganised its only because this year we have to do a flying dash down South I have no choice but to be. Dont panic, everything falls into place at the last minute :)
pintsize
1072 posts
At this time of year I would love to have a role as a Personal Shopper! I love festive times and buying for others.  I am all sorted Christmas gift-wise with just hubby to buy for and a couple of minor things as stocking stuffers for the kidlets (grocery type items that can wait).

Hubby did put a stop to me buying a Christmas CD pack the other day... going shopping with out him next time lol
Fa-la-la-la laaa HAHAHA HAAAA :D
Macs
5351 posts
I do need you Mrs Rosie. I need lists made so I can work on buying my presents.
ladythorn
108 posts
Lol! This made me laugh... I am super exciting to know what BR has up their sleeve for the silly season! I love Xmas sooo much! :) xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he I'm the same Pintsize, hubby drives me bonkers this time of year and takes some of the joy out of it because I always go I. T.T lol.

I have been super busy this year with studies and exams so a bit behind with Xmas shopping oops xx
pintsize
1072 posts
Mumof3 you still have 5 weeks left so don't panic just yet :) 
Other years I have left my shopping right down to the wire and Christmas Eve is no time for shopping :/ and seeing as I can't handle crowded malls I try to get mine done earlier or online when possible.

xx

Julieal
915 posts
What was that sone -" Tell me more Tell me more !!!""
Artemis
311 posts
Ooh can't wait to see what's in store!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!