Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

27 posts, 13 members
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7361 posts
REVIEW HERO
It's been a while. What are we burning atm? 

I have a Domoni (local Auckland/Fijian brand) lychee and guava in the hallway, a trio summer in the lounge with a handful of mango and saffron tea lights, and an aromatherapy company raspberry and caramel creme in the bedroom. 

I lucked into a half price glasshouse sale around my birthday so have a great stash atm too :D
tabucutie
843 posts
My husband picked up a watermelon candle, it's an American brand and smells amazing. Have 3 backup candles so should be good for the colder months. 

Also happy autumn everyone!
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1339 posts
REVIEW HERO
I have not been buying much lately but I did get a prosecco candle I found at Kmart which is quite nice and was gifted a white lily and bay berry from living light candles which I have been burning.
Kimrose
1146 posts
I am enjoying an ecoya cedarwood and leather. I am pretty sure this is my most favourite candle scent.
And yes....HappyHappy Autumn everyone 
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4102 posts
REVIEW HERO
I'm not burning it yet, but a lovely person gave me a gorgeous Glasshouse redcurrant candle. It is sitting in the bathroom making the room smell delicious. I'm still burning the fabulous caramel candle the same lovely person gave me :) I am truly grateful.
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
3817 posts
REVIEW HERO
Bath and body works ... something something... to do with marshmallow and fireside... only in the bedroom though cos it was expensive and i love it too much to waste it lol

Also, scentsy hahahahahahhahahahahaha 
tannygirl
3354 posts
I have a cinnamon and spice one. I tend to prefer sweet scents and baked goods smells for colder months and the more light and fruity, slightly floral for the warmer months.
Macs
REVIEW HERO
5275 posts
REVIEW HERO
On my days off I usually put my candle melts on while I'm cleaning . I currently have Air Wick Life Scents Turquoise Oasis in there now . I've just realised I'm nearly running out . Have Aroma Addiction Oak moss remaining . 
Mumof3Munchkins
2696 posts
Prior to the lockdown I hadn't been warming anything, but now I have my Scentsy going constantly. That goes on in the day, then at night I switch to my diffuser and oils as they help me sleep. 

Really enjoying scents I havent used before. 

LucyAnnexx
28 posts
Ooh all of those candles sound like they smell delish. 
I'm currently burning a guava & lychee candle (I think). I got it a while ago from Bed, Bath & Beyond and it smells sooo good. I really want to get another Reveal Candle - they smell so yummy and you get a pretty ring too
Kat555
107 posts
I do love candles! I love the local company Love Light Soy Candles. So many delish smells!
tabucutie
843 posts
Currently burning a candle I was gifted for christmas. Smells like baby powder, don't like it but don't want to waste it. Atleast there is only a third left.
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7361 posts
REVIEW HERO
my 'main candle' atm (i always have a bunch of tealights going too) is Glasshouse Kyoto - I got two Glasshouse candles half price at DJs around my birthday, which was amazing.  I started burning this one as my pics from my holiday in Japan (including Kyoto) were popping up on my FB Memories (was there last year) and making me a little sad. 

The Kyoto candle somehow evokes Japan.  It's Camellia and Lotus, but to me it smells like temple incense and takes me back to my 'other home'.  

It's an absolute fave. 
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4102 posts
REVIEW HERO
I have a Glasshouse Redcurrant the moment. It smells like heaven mmmmmm
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1339 posts
REVIEW HERO
I have apple pie burning right now. I love baking scents!
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4102 posts
REVIEW HERO
Yummmm apple pie sounds fabbbb
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1339 posts
REVIEW HERO
So good! A lady up North makes them. She does some amazing scents. The candles are cute and come in a tin.
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7361 posts
REVIEW HERO
i just lit one by one of my fave kiwi companies, Trio.

It's their pohutukawa scent, and i was feeling it.

I have so many candles waiting to be lit at any given moment - it's one thing i refuse to run out of. 
shazatron101
REVIEW HERO
3817 posts
REVIEW HERO
Im gunna make an effort to buy non scented candles, because during a power cut, the scented ones got so bloody overwhelming it gave me a migraine hahahahaha
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4102 posts
REVIEW HERO
I watched a beautiful doc on Attitude I think it was? about a father who helped his daughter with Down Syndrome (he has two daughters with Down Sydrome and is raising them alone because his wife sadly passed when she and they were young) to start a candle making business called "Downlights". I haven't bought one yet but I thought I'd go there first for Christmas gifts this year, or when I run out of candles, whichever one comes first. I'd love everyone to have a look :)
JackieMackenzie
181 posts
Sounds like a great idea Maree. I'll have to go look
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1339 posts
REVIEW HERO
I remember seeing parts of this Maree. Very cool :-) 
MickChick
40 posts
Unicorn farts made by a small Dunedin business called Vintage Honey's Parlour. It's scrumpsious xx 
Lisa-Lou
REVIEW HERO
1339 posts
REVIEW HERO
Lmao Unicorn Farts! What a great name!
MareeB
REVIEW HERO
4102 posts
REVIEW HERO
That does sound interesting - multicoloured and smells like candy floss???
trudijoy
REVIEW HERO
7361 posts
REVIEW HERO
i looked at that the other day - someone shared it on insta.  Rebekah Randell I think.  Very cool idea - there was a similar company making shower jelly i think at one point, I remember something being in the vault. 
Kat555
107 posts
MareeB that sounds like such a lovely idea. I'll have to look up that company. It would be great to support such a lovely initiative too.

Have You Registered With NZ's Biggest Beauty Guide?

We're always looking for great reviewers to send FREE, FULL SIZED Beauty Products to!

Register today, and help New Zealand never make a Bad Beauty Buy again!

Register Here!