Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

88 posts, 14 members
tabucutie
1812 posts
All out of candles, even the tea lights. Maybe will get around to purchasing this month.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Just finished 2 of the trio ones.. i have no idea which 2 either hahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
didn't yours come with little cardboard circles on top of the candles telling you the scent?
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah but i hiffed those lmao i think it was peony and wildflowers i used, the other two are too fruity or musky 
Kimrose
1422 posts
My bee favourite is Hamptons from Glasshouse.
When we stayed at an air bnb in Kaikoura they had a diffuser of the same scent. It is not too strong but as I walk into the room the scent is amazing
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I'm burning a heart shaped living light candle in Bay Berry, it's nice :-)
tabucutie
1812 posts
Repurchased my #1 fav candle: Glade Vanilla Passionfruit & Hawaiian Breeze duo. Love scent memory
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
My candle arrived yesterday and it's beautiful but definitely more rose than oud. I couldn't get any throw off it when I lit it but I was also wearing Lush's Rose Jam so I think that over powered it. 

Today I found exactly the oud scent I was looking for in a Glade candle in the supermarket. I'm not keen on paraffin wax candles but got it anyway.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Which glade candle soozie? I wanna smell this oud like scent 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It's the Elegant Amber and Oud three wick candle. It's a super strong smokey scent so I didn't burn it for long. Gone back to the Black Rose and Oud which I can smell today but it's very subtle. 
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I just got a glade 2 in 1, it's radiant berries and wild raspberries. I have it burning now.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks soozie, gonna go smell it then not buy it coz that range gives me a headache even though they're super pretty 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I think it may have given me a bit of a headache too - not sure as not feeling 100% at the mo. I've worked out it smells like By the Fireplace perfume and the matching candle for that is over $100. So quite happy with the $85 saving lol. 
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I had to put mine out too as it is so overpowering and funnily enough I was getting a headache too! How weird!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
This may be why I haven't bought a glade candle in a while. 
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I've not had trouble with them before but this berry one is soooooo strong!  Lol I actually only bought it because I saw you got one and I saw it at 4 square today .
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh no Lisalou! What have I done!  Maybe it's a good one to leave unlit somewhere like the bathroom or toilet if it's that strong! 
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Lol yes it has been rehomed to the bathroom :-) They are cheap as chips so it's all good.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah not sure what it is - type of wax, type/intensity of fragrance, or what. But I get the same kind of headache I get when Ive been cooped up in an airless room all day 
tabucutie
1812 posts
Pure Blend (an NZ company) Frankincense & Myrrh. Strong smokey/incense kind of smell. Not one I would have chosen but it was a gift. Nice to have a candle lit on this overcast day.
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
I've got Aroma botanicals vanilla creme burning and I love it! Trying to get the diffuser but it's only available in Auckland booooo.
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Has anyone smelled the Glasshouse candles limited edition xmas range? I see a xmas pudding, pineapple pop, sugar plum and caramel crunch! Yum they all sound so good!
tabucutie
1812 posts
Xmas gift from my cousin Ecoya Vanilla Bean candle. A couple of the other scents available were prosecco, blood orange, marine and caramel. Something about the gentle glow of candles that is relaxing after a busy day.
Kimrose
1422 posts
Lisa Lou, they smell and sound good enough to eat!
tabucutie
1812 posts
Had my mum over for lunch this week. Aside from frantically cleaning my house, cooking and baking; I wanted it to smell welcoming too. Picked up Glade Sheer Vanilla Embrace ( I think its called). Wonderful, welcoming homey smell candle. A new fav!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ecoya coconut and magnolia in the lounge, Trio black raspberry in the bedroom :) 
tabucutie
1812 posts
Bought a Boston Living Creamy Vanilla Candle from Briscoes. It's really average, not good throw, barely vanilla scent and burns terribly. Has literally burned in the centre of the candle, so much wastage around the outside. Wouldn't recommend.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just lit a new one... Glasshouse 'Melbourne Muse''.  It's coffee flower and vanilla and it's incredible 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Have a big boi 5 wick candle going from my local loves, in the scent pistachio gelato :D

Theyre also having a sale if youre interested! Lol 
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
That is a massive candle Shaz!! I had a look and it says the wicks crackle like a fireplace?! Wow never seen a candle like that :-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
If thats true, i don't hear it, my house is too noisy for that hahahaha

Ill light it when everyone is asleep at lunch and report back hahaha
shazatron101
5112 posts
I lit the actual fire so forgot about the candle hahahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Lmao! I'm about to light mine....it's chilly here.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I lit it just now, its a really soft sizzle crackle, i never even noticed it before hahahahahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Lol that's the candle you showed  on Insta hey Shaz. Sounds lovely!
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Lol that's so random! I had a BB&B tropical papaya lit. I was like man I can't smell anything.....until I left the room and walked back in.  It's really nice. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
The very same, trudi scrumptious! I love it. They do refills too hahahahahaha mr burns excellleeennnttt
Lisa-Lou
2681 posts
Got gifted a beautiful looking candle and lit it tonight.  It is black orchid and quite nice, not a scent I would usually pick for myself. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!