Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

88 posts, 14 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's been a while. What are we burning atm? 

I have a Domoni (local Auckland/Fijian brand) lychee and guava in the hallway, a trio summer in the lounge with a handful of mango and saffron tea lights, and an aromatherapy company raspberry and caramel creme in the bedroom. 

I lucked into a half price glasshouse sale around my birthday so have a great stash atm too :D
tabucutie
1811 posts
My husband picked up a watermelon candle, it's an American brand and smells amazing. Have 3 backup candles so should be good for the colder months. 

Also happy autumn everyone!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have not been buying much lately but I did get a prosecco candle I found at Kmart which is quite nice and was gifted a white lily and bay berry from living light candles which I have been burning.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I am enjoying an ecoya cedarwood and leather. I am pretty sure this is my most favourite candle scent.
And yes....HappyHappy Autumn everyone 
MareeB
5242 posts
I'm not burning it yet, but a lovely person gave me a gorgeous Glasshouse redcurrant candle. It is sitting in the bathroom making the room smell delicious. I'm still burning the fabulous caramel candle the same lovely person gave me :) I am truly grateful.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bath and body works ... something something... to do with marshmallow and fireside... only in the bedroom though cos it was expensive and i love it too much to waste it lol

Also, scentsy hahahahahahhahahahahaha 
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have a cinnamon and spice one. I tend to prefer sweet scents and baked goods smells for colder months and the more light and fruity, slightly floral for the warmer months.
Macs
5351 posts
On my days off I usually put my candle melts on while I'm cleaning . I currently have Air Wick Life Scents Turquoise Oasis in there now . I've just realised I'm nearly running out . Have Aroma Addiction Oak moss remaining . 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Prior to the lockdown I hadn't been warming anything, but now I have my Scentsy going constantly. That goes on in the day, then at night I switch to my diffuser and oils as they help me sleep. 

Really enjoying scents I havent used before. 

LucyAnnexx
29 posts
Ooh all of those candles sound like they smell delish. 
I'm currently burning a guava & lychee candle (I think). I got it a while ago from Bed, Bath & Beyond and it smells sooo good. I really want to get another Reveal Candle - they smell so yummy and you get a pretty ring too
Kat555
143 posts
I do love candles! I love the local company Love Light Soy Candles. So many delish smells!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Currently burning a candle I was gifted for christmas. Smells like baby powder, don't like it but don't want to waste it. Atleast there is only a third left.
trudijoy
8375 posts
my 'main candle' atm (i always have a bunch of tealights going too) is Glasshouse Kyoto - I got two Glasshouse candles half price at DJs around my birthday, which was amazing.  I started burning this one as my pics from my holiday in Japan (including Kyoto) were popping up on my FB Memories (was there last year) and making me a little sad. 

The Kyoto candle somehow evokes Japan.  It's Camellia and Lotus, but to me it smells like temple incense and takes me back to my 'other home'.  

It's an absolute fave. 
MareeB
5242 posts
I have a Glasshouse Redcurrant the moment. It smells like heaven mmmmmm
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have apple pie burning right now. I love baking scents!
MareeB
5242 posts
Yummmm apple pie sounds fabbbb
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
So good! A lady up North makes them. She does some amazing scents. The candles are cute and come in a tin.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i just lit one by one of my fave kiwi companies, Trio.

It's their pohutukawa scent, and i was feeling it.

I have so many candles waiting to be lit at any given moment - it's one thing i refuse to run out of. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im gunna make an effort to buy non scented candles, because during a power cut, the scented ones got so bloody overwhelming it gave me a migraine hahahahaha
MareeB
5242 posts
I watched a beautiful doc on Attitude I think it was? about a father who helped his daughter with Down Syndrome (he has two daughters with Down Sydrome and is raising them alone because his wife sadly passed when she and they were young) to start a candle making business called "Downlights". I haven't bought one yet but I thought I'd go there first for Christmas gifts this year, or when I run out of candles, whichever one comes first. I'd love everyone to have a look :)
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Sounds like a great idea Maree. I'll have to go look
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I remember seeing parts of this Maree. Very cool :-) 
MickChick
41 posts
Unicorn farts made by a small Dunedin business called Vintage Honey's Parlour. It's scrumpsious xx 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao Unicorn Farts! What a great name!
MareeB
5242 posts
That does sound interesting - multicoloured and smells like candy floss???
trudijoy
8375 posts
i looked at that the other day - someone shared it on insta.  Rebekah Randell I think.  Very cool idea - there was a similar company making shower jelly i think at one point, I remember something being in the vault. 
Kat555
143 posts
MareeB that sounds like such a lovely idea. I'll have to look up that company. It would be great to support such a lovely initiative too.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Newly burning Ecoya Wild Strawberry Frose. A gift from my cousin. Not a fan of alcoholicky scented candles but that seems to be a thing. Definitely prefer more simple scents, vanilla, caramel or that hawaiian breeze candle from airwick.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Had a bath today (first in a year!! Lussshhhhh) and burned glasshouse tahaa. Lovely. Bath was freakin awesome too 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh a bath, luxury! Must have item if we end up buying a house some day. Nothing quite like a bath with candle lights *heart eyes*
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I just ordered a new Scentsy warmer and a few scents so really looking forward to getting that bad boy going. I also love vanilla and caramel scents. I did order a cinnamon spice type scent in the hope it reminds me of mulled wine hehe
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have found that any of scentsys scents with the word cinnamon in it, its just cinnamon. Nothing else lol its very disappointing maybe its just my snout that gets that though but i hate it!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My all time favourite candle is Tahaa! I love it! I've not jumped on the scentsy wagon yet but I look all the time. Speaking of caramel and vanilla I have a creme brulee solid perfume on the way! So excited to smell it.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i love me some Tahaa too but my fave from glasshouse is definitely Rio de Janeiro
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm not sure if I've tried the Rio De Janeiro one yet but will give it a sniff when I can :-) 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ohhhhh i wish i had your address Lisa hahaha id send you so much stuff! I love sharing scentsy hahahaha

But yeah tahaa is a lovely candle, i really enjoy it but not the price!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awwww you're so lovely Shaz! Yes the price is very offputting so I love when family and friends buy me them as gifts lol. I don't mind paying for the smaller one but the bigger one is a bit much!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah its off putting!! And the shipping is absolutely nuts as well but never mind about that haha

But yeah. I dont share a lot with a lot of people but some br people feel just like family lmao

Like the boy who claims chicken nuggets are his family. Id be a cannibal if they were mine hahahahahahaha 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Oh stink, I wanted a real spicey apple cinnamon smell. I use to have a warmer years ago but bloody kids broke it pretty quick so excited to try it again. I think all your talk of scented candles inspired me
shazatron101
5112 posts
If you still have it you can get in touch with a consultant and theyll replace it, the warmers have a lifetime warranty im pretty sure lol
Kimrose
1419 posts
I am loving Little Black Dress by Glasshouse.
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh i love that one too kim! 

i had a Kyoto a couple months back and loved that - i love most of them tbh.  In Feb DJs had them at 60% off I think it was, in the sale.  I got two and kinda wish i'd gotten like...... 17.

I'm all about the candles. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
although i do usually have a melt warmer going as well lol.  
shazatron101
5112 posts
Do you want a hookup trudi hahaha its only fair, you hook me up with mecca hahahaha

I wish we had nice candles for discounted prices but sadly taranaki, as awesome as it is, is a bit backwards with fancy schmancy stores and half the time they close after 6 months :'( its dumb!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha now I feel special you want to share with me :-)
I just lit the last of my Tahaa and now it's well and truely done. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
oooh what you got to share? 

Trio and Soydelights are two candle companies i buy from at markets that you can order online too.
shazatron101
5112 posts
L o t s

Will send u a pic on insta when i can be arsed taking one hahahaha
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Oh man I chucked my warmer out straight away, what an eedjit!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha! Well thats unfortunate. But now you know! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I have Diptyque Damascena burning atm and the jar and the cent throw are ah-may-zing.

i wasn't sold on the scent when I first lit it but I love it now, it's a warm, heavy, honeyed rose scent, great for winter warmth 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!