Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR BABES APPRECIATION POST XX

14 posts, 13 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to the BR Babes for our vault goodies x

A big THANK YOU for all the Trials we are lucky to be part of.

And a big THANK YOU for all the work you do behind the scenes xx

We are well and truly spoilt and just wanted to say how much we appreciate everything you BR babes do for us.

THANK YOU XXXX
Kimrose
1419 posts
I absolutely agree, these gals are super!Thanks for all you do for us xx
Helibabi
101 posts
Oh good idea! Thank you, thank you, thank you BR babes. You all work so hard to spoil us xx. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
BR team absolutely spoil us, the amount of behind the scenes work must be huge! And with the vault open in the weekend too, thanks for putting all your time into this!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Cute :) This is an awesome website and community of people.
MareeB
5244 posts
Thank you BR, my fab three L'Oreal vault items arrived today and I'm excited to try them. Thank you for everything else too xx
Macs
5351 posts
Thank you BR Team xxx I’m over the moon with my stuff
shazatron101
5112 posts
Jinkies Crystal youre a stunner *heart eyes*

Yes i agree with all of the above, BR is my happy place :-)
MareeB
5244 posts
Mine too Shaz -  a safe haven in an otherwise sub par life!!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Totally agree with all you ladies! Thanks BR for all the wonderful opportunities we get. You put in so much time and dedication. This is an awesome community I am proud to be part of xx
AboutFace
413 posts
Here Here a toast to the BR Babes! Totally agree ladies a lot of work behind the scenes and this is such a lovely community to be a part of, I look forward to logging on here :-)
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Love the BR spirit!! =D 
Julieal
915 posts
Totally agree- We are very spoilt and do appreciate all your hard work -I recieved my vault goodies and a little sample pack which is also really appreciated. Thank You
tabucutie
1811 posts
Such a great website and community. Definitely glad I came across the page somehow. PS Thanks for another vault. Got my goodies yesterday and as always I look forward to putting more products to the test. Thanks also for the free item :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!