Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

BR 100,000 facebook Giveaway

59 posts, 31 members
Emily-jane
314 posts
The total review number is just under the forum header at the top of the page. I hope we can get there. My goal is to do three reviews this weekend.
Perfect timing to hit 100000 given we have had a beauty vault recently, hope all you lucky ladies that picked things up have reviewed the goodies you got 
Julieal
915 posts
We are getting there -come on BR ladies we can do it !!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Just deciding what to chuck in my Lush bath this morning so that I can review that. I have a huge list of reviews to do tbh. 
I'm going to have to do some more shopping and request some things to be added before I can do some more reviews :(
Jesse
745 posts
I have about 8 months of reviews to catch up on, so good timing! I've been very busy but today I had an exam so no study for a few weeks which means a little extra time woop.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I can't find the thread.

Nat, Pixie, Queenie,  obliterate the spammer with magic beauty powers.

Please.

-Bex-
611 posts
Yay we are getting there! I've been doing lots of reviews and now I'm running out of products to review. I've got lots on my "to do list" but I don't feel like I have enough of an opinion on them. 

Amyxxoo
1155 posts
It's awesome watching that number tick away! I'm currently away from home at the moment but once I get back I'll restart my reviews! :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!