Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Best in beauty awards 2016

13 posts, 11 members
Emily-jane
314 posts
So I have just seen the list of beauty products that have won the best of beauty awards for this year. There were definitely a few surprises in there! It was good to see a few of my favourite product on the list like Trilogy, Mac etc. Plus I now have a few more products on my growing list of I must have! Did anyone else vote? What were your favourites? Here is the link if anyone is interested in viewing.

http://www.fq.co.nz/beauty/beauty-awards/best-beauty-awards-2016-full-winners-list
Macs
5351 posts
Hey there, I did participate. Off a rough memory recall Smashbox and Trilogy. I did enjoy taking part in this. I think BR has beauty product awards to, I wonder if they stay that way for good or get updated over time. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I've only tried a few of the products. I need to try Aveeno seeing as it done so well.
-Bex-
611 posts
I didn't vote but I've just had a look at the winners good to see trilogy and goodness there. Also glad to see the Lancome L'extrait serum there, I've just started using it bought It blind not reading reviews beforehand.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Was cool to see a few of my products of choice on there. Thanks for sharing :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
There are some good brands and products on the list! Awesome to see Trilogy in there :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I was really surprised to see that Benefit's They're Real Push-up Liner was on that list - it really isn't all that great (it flakes and goes patchy) and it only has an overall 2.8 rating on BR
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahahah Silvene that liner is so awful (IMO). I got a deluxe sample in a Goodiebox and wow. Nope lol. Oh well, good on them for winning. And good on Goodness too! I love that chia oil! :-D
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I did the survey and I'm not suprised by the results - the survey gave you five pre-selected options for each product type to vote for, and there was no option to write your own product.
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Pifithrin you are right. They did gave option to write it down our own favourite thing. I did that survey too. Some of product are good and I did vote for that but some of aren't that good however they win for best.....I am not believe this survey to be honest.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
I wish I could remember the other eyeliner options now!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Macs I wasn't aware that BR did that, what a great idea.  I totally agreed about the Benefits eyeliner but I can't remember what the other options were. I now want the Smashbox full exposure palette, the pure fiji scrub and Aveeno moisturiser lol
tannygirl
3392 posts
I didn't vote but I did have a look and notice some of my faves like Aveeno body lotion, Trilogy's Enzyme cleansing cream, Garnier Micellar Water (I have only tried one other micellar water but this one is probably the most budget friendly) and Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer. I definitely want to try some more of the products listed there.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!