Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

29 posts, 13 members
KiwiLass
174 posts
Well the Labour weekend convinced me: I just bought the Natural and Top Rated boxes, both for $100. I think these are my first BBBEs of the year (because I bought pretty much all the BBBEs last year, so have had a lot of product to get through or give as gifts!). I'm now very excited! Early Christmas present to self :)
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Oh wow!! Already brought mine before the labour weekend sale... wish i had waited a bit longer for this hahaha =D. What a great bargain!! 
Macs
5351 posts
I got the email and I’m super tempted . 
Julieal
915 posts
yes me too -could be awesome xmas present for someone
stephxo
4 posts
I'm so tempted to get two of the It's Only Natural box for a present to myself and my mum
tabucutie
1811 posts
I bought the Natural box last weekend. I wish I had waited to get this offer. Oh well, maybe next time.
Kimrose
1419 posts
So very tempting, I have a big trip in a couple of weeks so will have to pass on this offer. Such a huge special though
MareeB
5244 posts
I would LOVE the Only Natural box. Sadly though, my drains have blocked and a pipe is jammed and I have a plumbing bill in the offing. And yep, I'm washing my dishes in a bucket. I cannot tell you how annoying that is! Do you know how often you turn on a kitchen tap? hundreds, nay thousands, of times per day. Or so it seems when you have to go to the laundry for water every time!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Aw Maree how awful!! I know how you feel though, I felt the same when I had to turn the water off at the mains for both the toilet and shower, both of which i broke.  /eye roll. 

And in case you dont see my reply on my review, would you like to try the banana hair mask? I'd love to send some your way :-) 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Such a great deal! I just bought a new car so im on a strict no buy lol shall see how long that lasts! Maree that sounds horrible i hope you get it sorted x
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanks Shaz, I'll have a look :)

Yep, annoying on a long weekend - it could take days to get a plumber too, there's so much new building going on around here that it is next to impossible to get  a tradie for any reason.
KiwiLass
174 posts
Aww Maree how annoying and if ever there was a time you needed a treat, this is it!
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm glad I bought 2 BBBEs recently because it now says there are no current boxes. I'm hoping that means something exciting is in the offing...
tabucutie
1811 posts
I hope someone posts of the products in this box as I had to miss out this time. I'll just vicariously through one of you lovely ladies! I'll be keeping an eye for the next one.
MareeB
5244 posts
I will Tabucutie. I'm wondering if there's going to be major changes to BBBE - I have a feeling in my bones...I hope there won't be because it's been my favourite purchase for the past few years since it started!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have been taking one item out my box every day (like an advent calendar) without looking inside the box, so I don’t know what’s still in there. So far, I have taken the travel set out and one other item.  I’ll be posting a daily unboxing pic on my Facebook page starting tomorrow afternoon, and will post a pic of the entire box contents on BR once I’ve unboxed the whole thing, probably on Wednesday. 

I don’t want want to post any pics on BR before Wednesday in case there are other ladies out there still waiting for their boxes to arrive. 
MareeB
5244 posts
I don't have mine yet - hopefully Monday. Can't wait!
MareeB
5244 posts
Mine arrived this morning. I'm very happy!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I hope not, I love the CF boxes which I treat myself too. Love trying the products.
tabucutie
1811 posts
@MareeB did you see the last BBBE christmas release? I just got the email. Beauty-Full Christmas Box + Akin Gift Set Free. Complete Natural Skin Box which  I think is the one you already got or all 3 boxes for $120. I couldn't help myself and bought it as my only christmas gift to myself.
MareeB
5244 posts
LOL Tabucutie - yep I saw it. And well, ya know, bought the Christmas box. It's far too good a deal to turn down really. The box, the GWP and 200 points. I just couldn't help myself!
Macs
5351 posts
I’m trying to talk myself out of it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
@MareeB: yay I thought you'd be in to it. Such a good deal.

@Macs:good on you if your will power is strong!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Aw... the boxes are going fast =D
MareeB
5244 posts
You can't go wrong. And there's been some more bundle boxes added!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I just bought the Beauty-Full Christmas box for my birthday that is coming up. I havent bought a BR box for awhile as I've been trying to use up lots of products I still have, but couldn't resist this one.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Can't wait till they get sent out. Hopefully before christmas!
Emily-jane
314 posts
The xmas boxes are such a good deal especially with the A kin free gift. 
MareeB
5244 posts
It's a fabulous deal. I can't wait to get mine.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!